Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:07 pm
Seeing the kitty Saskia got a loving aura that only seemed to occur when she sees an animal. Saskia always loved animals. She heard a mumble of Grave talking to himself and saw him step into the hallway. She wondered about his past as she stroked the cat gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:58 pm
Midnight purred from Saskia petting her. Meanwhile Sophie was reading and found a chapter on the different kinds of clans there were. She was very intersted. Sophie then put down the book and went outside the hall where Midnight was. "I see you like my cat. Her name is Midnight." Sophie said seeing Saskia pet Midnight.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:29 pm
"Oh my apologies. I just love animals spacifically cats. Forgive me." Saskia put down the animal. It circled around her legs and jumped into its owner's arms. "I haven't formally introduced myself, I'm Saskia. Have you Been here long? I'm afraid I was distracted when you walked in..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:48 pm
"It's alright, I love cats as well. Its a pleasure to meet you Saskia, I'm Sophie and I've been here since last night." Sophie said as Midnight looked at the both of them.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:11 pm
"She truly is a beautiful cat. I had one similar to her but she disapeared. Her name was Ebony." She looked behind sophie to see that grave had gone. "Well I really must be going. I have to find a room in this place before morning. See you later." and with that she turned around and walked down the opposite way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:06 pm
"Bye see you later. It was truly a pleasure to meet you." Sophie said with a smile and then explored the house looking to see what see would find. "I like this city, don't you Midnight?" Sophie put down Midnight and looked at her. ~Yes, I do as well. In fact the people here treat you and I kinder.~ Midnight thought in her mind. "Midnight, thats because we're not in England anymore and plus there isn't a mob after us." Sophie replied to Midnight. ~Do you know what today is?~ Her cat asked. Sophie telted her head a little bit down and said in a sad voice, "Yes, I know and I don't want to remeber them. I want to forget the past and go with the present." Sophie then walked with her cat down the hall. ~"You need to find a coven."~
"Not now Midnight." Sophie camly said as she felt someone else near.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:28 am
Saskia walked down the black hall blind yet oddly enough able to navigate her way through. She heard a board creek and walked onward thinking it only herself in this old house. Then from nowhere Saskia was snatched from the hallway with an unknown hand over her mouth into a bedroom on the second floor. She hadn't even attempted to scream....because she didn't remember how.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:41 pm
Everything in the house was quiet. Saskia rose out of the strange bed and stood up. She felt, tired and couldn't remember anything. The only evidence of what happened was a small scratch she had on her left side. It had ripped her close exposing the injury. "Wha-what happpened to me..." I don't feel hurt or violated, just confused...Saskia stepped into the hallway and realized she wasn't wearing her shoes. She looked behind her and saw them sitting oddly perfect on the floor in front of the bed. She began walking down the cold lighted hallway....  

sexyviv14

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:04 pm
She entered the library and began reading a book called "Poison".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:00 pm
After a while the feeling that Sophie had felt was gone. Sophie then decided to head back to the library to find more information on the covens and certain beings. As she walked in she saw Saskia, but kept quiet to not disterp her. The book she was reading earlier was still were she put it on the desk and so Sophie picked up the book and sat down on a chair reading it while Midnight slept on the other chair next to Sophie.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:47 pm
"A name given to a girl by herself because of being poison to her family. An interesting book. As is that one in your hand." She glanced up, out of caution she questioned Sophie. "Wait, what is that title?" She saw the cat looking at her and gave it the most beautigul smile she could muster.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:17 pm
"The title of the book is 'Coven'. It has information about certain vampire covens and its leaders and also about people that are witches, etc..." Sophie replied as she looked above the pages of the book at Saskia.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:15 pm
"Never mind, wrong book." She was calm as always. "If its not to bold, what is your interest in the covens?" She put the book down and looked at the girl with her blank souless eyes and no expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:09 pm
Sophie closed the book quietly and spoke, "Well you see, I'm trying to find a coven to join, but I haven't found one to my liking yet. Also I want to know about a certain vampire that killed my family and turned me." She sighed then spoke once more, "And the vampire that killed my family isn't in this book, so might as well find a coven." Sophie put the book down on the desk as she stood up. "Do you know of any?" Sophie turned her head to Saskia with a curious face.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:57 am
Saskia thought for a moment then looked back at Sophie. "No I can't think of any. Actually you might ask one of the other guests I think that he has been around a while but I'm not certain." She looked away and lay down on the couch propped up on one elbow. "He is hard to find though. His name is grave." she shut her eyes then opened them again."I'm sorry about your family and I hope you can find their killer. I'm not sure but he might already be out of the house. Tell him saskia said hello."  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff