Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
incest!? o.O Lucius/Draco Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot?
  ...yea actually..
  eww! disgusting!
View Results

Severus Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:56 am
heart Lucius/Draco heart ...I'm going to go ghetto here....the SHIZ! I LOVE that pairing! I'm so sick of people writing non con child sexual abuse! So Lucius looks mean to Draco in the movies and books, but there PUREBLOODS, Slytherins, and Death Eaters, so I think they have to be. Draco cried in book 6, didn't he? I have links for FF, AFF, and other such places. I'm going to click the link you have right there now, if you want MY linkies, just CALL ON ME! xd Frankly I'm a cest person for any of the fandoms I read, I would love to see Bill/Percy/Charlie, but *sniff* crying it wasn't meant to be. All I get is B/C.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:45 am
Severus Shadow
heart Lucius/Draco heart ...I'm going to go ghetto here....the SHIZ! I LOVE that pairing! I'm so sick of people writing non con child sexual abuse! So Lucius looks mean to Draco in the movies and books, but there PUREBLOODS, Slytherins, and Death Eaters, so I think they have to be. Draco cried in book 6, didn't he? I have links for FF, AFF, and other such places. I'm going to click the link you have right there now, if you want MY linkies, just CALL ON ME! xd Frankly I'm a cest person for any of the fandoms I read, I would love to see Bill/Percy/Charlie, but *sniff* crying it wasn't meant to be. All I get is B/C.

Yes LuciusXDraco rocks!
ooo you don't like any draco abuse, eh?
Maybe that linky I put up wasn't for you sweatdrop
I want YOUR links! *squee* whee  

-Vacca Foeda-

Severus Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:31 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_II
Severus Shadow

Yes LuciusXDraco rocks!

Ok then! Thankfully I didn't get to click that link last night!
Hmm, I need to find the links outta their corners!
Um, is Lucius/Harry/Draco good too? ^_~
I'll PM to you when I find them!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:55 pm
Severus Shadow
Kingdom_Hearts_II
Severus Shadow

Yes LuciusXDraco rocks!

^^ Thank you so much! I'd give you some links but... I don't have any! lol
I can never find really good stories gonk  

-Vacca Foeda-

Severus Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:10 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_II
Severus Shadow
Kingdom_Hearts_II
Severus Shadow

Yes LuciusXDraco rocks!

^^ Thank you so much! I'd give you some links but... I don't have any! lol
I can never find really good stories gonk

Lol, it's all good! I find good stories all the time, well to me at least. I'm a varied person, so it comes with everything. Your very welcome yet again! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:39 pm
Lucious/Draco?! I never see those anywhere.
I've never even read a Lucious/Draco fic!
Where have I been?
I look, but can't seem to find any fics with them.
Does anyone know where I can find some good Lucious/Draco?
I'm not really doing anything and I'd love to check into it!

Latter-Day Saint

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:20 am
~PureBlood_Slytherin~
Where have I been?

hmm you should be able to find some on ff.net or aff.net
Really, you could just go on google and look some up too.
Though my favorite of all time is the one I put in the first post (but then again, just because I like it doesn't mean you'll like it)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:57 pm
~PureBlood_Slytherin~
Where have I been?

Look who it is! Wow, I have links if you want any. Now since it would be your first L/D fic, I should start you off with something light and definitely no lemon or lime till you see if you like it. Do you still need any links?  

Severus Shadow

x XNarcissaX x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:06 pm
Lucius/Draco...hm why not? im always open minded....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Severus Shadow
~PureBlood_Slytherin~
Where have I been?

Look who it is! Wow, I have links if you want any. Now since it would be your first L/D fic, I should start you off with something light and definitely no lemon or lime till you see if you like it. Do you still need any links?

Definitely. Seeing lemon/lime before you know if you like Lucius/Draco may scare you away... sweatdrop  

-Vacca Foeda-

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:47 pm
heirbloodliness
Lucius/Draco...hm why not? im always open minded....

whee whee Oooo if you ever get in the mood you should definitely try a Lucius/Draco fic ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:26 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_II
Severus Shadow
~PureBlood_Slytherin~
Where have I been?

Definitely. Seeing lemon/lime before you know if you like Lucius/Draco may scare you away... sweatdrop

Yeah, I made that mistake once. It was by the authoress Ldybasktet and Lucius got out of jail, Draco gave him a loving welcome home b*****b. My friend wasn't all that urked, but she was scemish about it. Sadly come to find out her HP OTP is Ginny/Draco. Yuck! dramallama  

Severus Shadow

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:21 pm
Severus Shadow
Kingdom_Hearts_II
Severus Shadow
~PureBlood_Slytherin~
Where have I been?

Yeah, I made that mistake once. It was by the authoress Ldybasktet and Lucius got out of jail, Draco gave him a loving welcome home b*****b. My friend wasn't all that urked, but she was scemish about it. Sadly come to find out her HP OTP is Ginny/Draco. Yuck! dramallama

lol
eek >.<
LuciusXDraco forever heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:52 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_II
Severus Shadow
Kingdom_Hearts_II
Severus Shadow
~PureBlood_Slytherin~
Where have I been?

lol
eek >.<
LuciusXDraco forever heart

Word! Lol xd  

Severus Shadow

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items