Don't buy them! They uberly suck! D:
View Results

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:57 am
I just bought mine last night and they already seem to be made kind of.. cheaply. -blink-
I figure I'll get the heavy jean material next time. <3 Well. More of them.
I love them to death..yes.. But unfortunately, My mum doesnt, and I continue to get barraged with a wave of "devil worshiper" behind my back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:38 am
Well, this depends on what kind of Tripp pants you get. The ones I have that are made for women are very flimsey and wear out easily, but the ones designed for men last for years and still look great. I also have a pair of jeans (I forget the company that made them), but they are a year and a half old and still are in very good condition. 3nodding  

Dracula Vampirate

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:33 am
BabyEaterLad
If you read around here, people say the Tripp pants are pretty flimsy, so don't buy those?

I've bought pairs of "raver" jeans from Hot Topic almost 6 years ago now, and they're still holding up very nicely. It just depends on the brand of pants you want to buy there, and if you're buying online or in person. If you are planning to buy in person, best you try them on first to make sure they're not really tight like you fear. :3

i own a dozon pairs of those tripp pant and they are really confortable and very tough..they last...i've never had a problem with them  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:16 pm
I am going to have to say tripp is awesome, I love those pants. they are quite durable, and their the only great looking pants that are fitted just right so I can do karate in them without cutting off the circulation to my ... precious ...
ninja

The Flightless Dragon

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:19 pm
I've never bought them before but I'm ordering a pair of their pinstripes (wiL from Aiden was my inspiration) later this week. They're comfy enough but if you don't get them online they are EXPENSIVE  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:59 pm
I like Tripp pants. I hate jeans. Those skinny jeans too. I find it very...emo.  

Starsreacher

redline_lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:17 am
Starsreacher
I like Tripp pants. I hate jeans. Those skinny jeans too. I find it very...emo.
i hate those skinny pants they are very uncofertable to me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:34 am
I have a pair of Tripp pants, but for some reason they don't fit right.... 0o?!
I've washed them like 5 times and they still feel weird, but they're tight legged pants and I've always felt more confortable in baggy guy pants anyway..... stare  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

strawberry creamsicle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:47 am
There is no Hot Topic in Canada.
But I would suggest against buying Tripp pants. They are pretty flimsy, in my humble opinion. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:12 am
yes I don't like my Tripp pants very much,we fight alot and I never win Y.Y they are already falling apart  

DepartedDearly

Dapper Survivor

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:25 am
I been gettin tripp pants..when I have the money for them haha XD

the strings though keep getting stepped on and slide right through the foot thing so i cant tighten them around my shoe, they drag now. but thats fine with me.

they got a few different styles in there but i wouldnt be able to tell you what they were.

-the end...i think-  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces