Submit

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:48 pm
thrift stores, walmart.
I buy simple and dress up with some DIY. Iron ons, Re shaping, Adding a d ring or chain there. Im a bargin shopper, it comes from being habitually poor.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:36 pm
urm... Hot Topic because I got a $58 pair of tripp pants on sale for $15, and their collars and chokers are soo cute (I say cute about my goth stuff like preps say about designer jeans) and Claire's because they have really awesome collars.
and these are more emo, but
www.zambooie.com and clandestine industries  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Awaiting_my_death

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:18 pm
hot topics and anywhere online  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:39 pm
I pretty much stick to either wal*mart, thrift stores, the occasion hot topic/spencer's acessory or t-shirt, or making my own clothes. I usually don't have much money so I just stick to the cheapest way to get my clothes.  

jessi exstasi

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:22 pm
Pretty much for me, I go to Hottopic, The Pyramid Collection, Gothic Beauty mag, some stores called Rainbow, Vanity, Forever 21, rue 21, Pac-Sun, Spencer's too........ not online very much though..... [ sweatdrop emo ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:26 am
I tend to be a bit of a DIY girl as well as a bargain shopper, but here are a few places I like...

Thrift Shops- Generally a hit-or-miss type predicament, but I've found some really great stuff at thrift shops.

Consingment Shops- Though more expensive than thrift stores, there is some great stuff to be had at consingment shops!

Lane Bryant- They have corsetted tops and *drools* poet shirts!

Fabric Stores- Gotta love making your own stuff, from design sketches to the final product! ^-^

Hottopic- The ones around here are going kind of... emo/normal... but they're still good for staples like socks and whatnot.

Hootnanny- It's a local place. Theres some really great stuff there if you just pick through all the normal clothing, but it tends to be slightly high-end. I did get a great pirate/vampire coat there last spring for over 1/2 off the original price though! ^_^

Also, if you just look around at normal stores with an open mind, you can find some great stuff! I've found some of my favorite peices of clothing at places like JC Penny, Kohl's, Torrid, and other such stores.  

DreamerSpirit

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:22 am
Hot Topic and any where else i can get dark clothing

i absolutly hate Hollister,aeropostel...too bright..eewwww  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:14 pm
I don't really spend that much money on clothes...I prefer large discounts in bookstores...That's where my money goes.  

LillieRose

Akaratichi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:15 pm
annywhere really.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:23 pm
Don't shop online cuz you can't trust anyone with credit card numbers and all. The only place i shop at is like Hot Topic and Spencer's. Hot Topic is the only thing goth we got around here.  

GreedsLittleEdo

Broken and Damned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:13 am
i dont shop online but offline a place called camden market ( its in london ) either that or my clothes are presents from family members xd , but primark is good so is asda  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:17 pm
I did like Hot Topic but they are going punk...not a bad thing but you just need a good goth place...as for online...I don't do that.  

Misty Moonsilver

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers