Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Characters you adore that everyone else seems to hate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:25 pm
I like Aeris even though she isn't the strongest of all people (but that is because I failed to work with her cause she dies), but there are some Sephy fans that like Aeris too! But yeah, her having the Healing spells saved me several times in battle and then one of her limits is to turn the whole party invisible during the whole battle which makes me wish she was still around when I challenged Ruby and Emerald cuase I would have beat those monsters by now XP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:31 pm
Amaunator
Warrior_Sandstorm
I like Aeris even though she isn't the strongest of all people (but that is because I failed to work with her cause she dies), but there are some Sephy fans that like Aeris too! But yeah, her having the Healing spells saved me several times in battle and then one of her limits is to turn the whole party invisible during the whole battle which makes me wish she was still around when I challenged Ruby and Emerald cuase I would have beat those monsters by now XP

Great Gospel works wonders as well. Actually, I think a lot of her limit breaks are good.

I was so sad when she died.

Her limit breaks are awesome, I just wish she wouldn't have died cause they would have made battles easier. I was sad to see her go to, but happy that she is alive in Kingdom Hearts!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 am
Amaunator
Warrior_Sandstorm

Her limit breaks are awesome, I just wish she wouldn't have died cause they would have made battles easier. I was sad to see her go to, but happy that she is alive in Kingdom Hearts!

I know. Don't you just hate that? Knowing that the one character that could've made a battle easier is dead? Gets me mad.

I've never played Kingdom Hearts, but I like that fact that she's alive in it. All I have is a computer... I wouldn't mind playing Kingdom Hearts though.

Yeah I hate that too XP

KH is fun! I beat the first KH but I don't own my own KH2 yet XP My sis lent it to her dumb bf XP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:57 am
Amaunator
Warrior_Sandstorm

Yeah I hate that too XP

KH is fun! I beat the first KH but I don't own my own KH2 yet XP My sis lent it to her dumb bf XP

That game does look like fun, but the chances of me ever getting to play it are slim. So, I'll just pretend that I played the game by looking up facts about it. Or I could simply stare at the pictures of the characters. Either one works.

Maybe you can convince someone to buy the game for you. It could happen!

I don't think my mom will buy it for me and everyone else don't have money to spare XP  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cassius Black

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:43 am
I love Inuyasha's englishly dubbed voice. 3nodding Richard Cox has a spiffeh voice I tells ya!  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff