Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
What do you like about K-POP/ROCK singers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which hair color would you dye/bleach your hair to?
  Red or orange
  Blonde/White blonde, silver
  Blue, pink, ANYTHING COLORFUL!
  Just gonna leave it as my original color, unless I start graying...
  Nothing, my head is gonna be bald. :D
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:57 pm
thier music videos. . .keke. . and some of their songs. . .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:07 pm
[schizophrenic]
thier music videos. . .keke. . and some of their songs. . .

MMm yes! We got some excellent ones! :3  

I Have Moved

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:40 am
K-Pop
black_fairy12
I like there dancing skills and singing skills smile They are good entertainers i have to say, but there aren't many singers that play musical instruments at all, unless they are in bands are rock singers of course wink
You're quite wrong about that. In Korea, you have to at the least know how to play do re mi fa sol la ti do on the Piano if you aren't aiming to master it. Instruments are an essential part in student's studies. In Korea, you're one of the stupid ones if you do not know how to 'play' any kind of instrument or not know how to read notes or cords. And even for pop gasoos it is needed to know how to play the piano at the least. For composing their own songs, practicing their songs, etc.

In the North Korea, you need to fully master atleast one instrument to get into university. >>;

Soo true  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:35 pm
Samsoonie
K-Pop
black_fairy12
I like there dancing skills and singing skills smile They are good entertainers i have to say, but there aren't many singers that play musical instruments at all, unless they are in bands are rock singers of course wink
You're quite wrong about that. In Korea, you have to at the least know how to play do re mi fa sol la ti do on the Piano if you aren't aiming to master it. Instruments are an essential part in student's studies. In Korea, you're one of the stupid ones if you do not know how to 'play' any kind of instrument or not know how to read notes or cords. And even for pop gasoos it is needed to know how to play the piano at the least. For composing their own songs, practicing their songs, etc.

In the North Korea, you need to fully master atleast one instrument to get into university. >>;

Soo true

I never knew that either. XD About earlier I meant on stage they don't usually use instruments because they're dancing. ^^

Yeah........ I really gotta check my own posts. ^^

But then again, the TRAX X-Mas and Attack are still using their instruments though..........................  

I Have Moved

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:47 am
what i heart bout them ? hmm...

personality
music
dance
looks ! lol...my korean hubbies are kyaaaaaaaa~ *faints*
style
talent

all in all, i just heart them for them ! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:56 pm
how weird they dance. . just joking. . they dance fine. . . minus the rockers. . hey i gots a question. . why cant most rockers dance. . they do the head popping thing. . or the gackt move?? just joking. . but i never seen a rocker dance before except for hyde and gackt. . whats up with that. . I NEVER SEEN A KOREAN ROCKER DANCE BEFORE!!! thats crazy. .  

[schizophrenic]

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:23 am
it's all about how they bring about themselves heheheh the presence hehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:10 pm
thats interesting. . .  

[schizophrenic]

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:10 pm
i also like their style of performing!! bery refreshing!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:16 pm
hmmm. . . i like how some act so that you can watch them. . not stalkerish. . keke. . . i mean how good of an actor they are. . ninja  

[schizophrenic]

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:12 am
[schizophrenic]
hmmm. . . i like how some act so that you can watch them. . not stalkerish. . keke. . . i mean how good of an actor they are. . ninja

yep !! agreed!!  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces