Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Ok, something I'm curious about.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroths samurai girl

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:57 am
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
It's just that most girls in the UK are so obsessed with image and being stick thin that they don't even bother to get to know someone before they judge them. I hate all the sluts in our school so i go for older people. I just get along with them better than the people my age although i do have a couple of girl friends in my year and a ton of guys. It's because we're not like the rest of the sheep in out society and it scares them that we're different.
Personally anyone who likes monty python has to have great taste.

Thanks for that complement biggrin

Thank you all as well. All that you've said definately helps and im glad im in a guild like this biggrin

Oh and Nebelstern, think about what its like to be even remotely bright in the north-east of England within a 20 mile radius of Newcastle! (sorry i do like newcastle but the majority of people I meet in the north east are jerks and theres only a few people where i live that i consider my friends)
It's the same in Bristol. Arg! I'm surrounded by chavs and morons! I even went outside the city to go to school. best thing I've ever done.

Unfortunately around where i live we seem to get more and more chavs by the second. On another note if i see another bloke wearing burberry i shall be forced to take drastic measures by calling the men in white coats to take them away
you should be in our english class. It's more like an anti-chav class. one of the guys, porchy, dressed up as a gay chav on a no school uniform day. whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:07 am
You say you don't have any friends? I see you have many! I'm new here so for the moment, I'll keep to myself.I know one person around here and his name's : and_solo_said. He's been asking me to join this giuld for a few days so I thought I'd give it a go. smile  

Broken Keys

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:09 am
You rang?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:13 am
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
It's just that most girls in the UK are so obsessed with image and being stick thin that they don't even bother to get to know someone before they judge them. I hate all the sluts in our school so i go for older people. I just get along with them better than the people my age although i do have a couple of girl friends in my year and a ton of guys. It's because we're not like the rest of the sheep in out society and it scares them that we're different.

Thank you all as well. All that you've said definately helps and im glad im in a guild like this biggrin

Oh and Nebelstern, think about what its like to be even remotely bright in the north-east of England within a 20 mile radius of Newcastle! (sorry i do like newcastle but the majority of people I meet in the north east are jerks and theres only a few people where i live that i consider my friends)
It's the same in Bristol. Arg! I'm surrounded by chavs and morons! I even went outside the city to go to school. best thing I've ever done.

Unfortunately around where i live we seem to get more and more chavs by the second. On another note if i see another bloke wearing burberry i shall be forced to take drastic measures by calling the men in white coats to take them away
you should be in our english class. It's more like an anti-chav class. one of the guys, porchy, dressed up as a gay chav on a no school uniform day. whee

bet that was a laugh! I wish i'd seen that biggrin  

DragonRich

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:15 am
solo, what d'you mean I rang?! I rang what?!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:16 am
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl

It was so great! and last week he got into a fight with one and didn't show up to class after lunch. Sir asked where he was and the guys told him he'd got into a fight with a chav so he said he's probably going around the field saying: "grr chav, chav grrr." he did show up after a while though.

it's amazing we get anything done in english but it's my best subject.  

Sephiroths samurai girl

DragonRich

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:18 am
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl

It was so great! and last week he got into a fight with one and didn't show up to class after lunch. Sir asked where he was and the guys told him he'd got into a fight with a chav so he said he's probably going around the field saying: "grr chav, chav grrr." he did show up after a while though.

If only my english class was interesting as that! Although before each English lesson when i was doing GCSE's we'd have a few guys mess around and they started flipping over the tables one time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:23 am
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl

If only my english class was interesting as that! Although before each English lesson when i was doing GCSE's we'd have a few guys mess around and they started flipping over the tables one time.
i used to be really bad at english in yr9 but now i've got a great teacher I'm doing fine. a while ago we played a trick on the two idiots in our class by giving them loads of those common sence question to do on the board.  

Sephiroths samurai girl

DragonRich

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:29 am
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl

i used to be really bad at english in yr9 but now i've got a great teacher I'm doing fine. a while ago we played a trick on the two idiots in our class by giving them loads of those common sence question to do on the board.

This isn't to do with english but once while doing German a friend of mine shouted out 'IM HERE POPEYE!' and started doing the Popeye song when his name was called out, and although our german teacher did have a striking resemblence to Popeye, he got detention for it, that was great blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:40 am
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl
DragonRich
Kyos-girl

This isn't to do with english but once while doing German a friend of mine shouted out 'IM HERE POPEYE!' and started doing the Popeye song when his name was called out, and although our german teacher did have a striking resemblence to Popeye, he got detention for it, that was great blaugh
wow that must've been so great to watch! last week in maths me and my friend decided to paint each other with a red ink cartridge! but it ended up going onto a piece of paper to make a picture but that was too thin so we ended up turning the table red and blue.  

Sephiroths samurai girl

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:42 am
In maths on our last day, we gaffa tapped Cooper to a desk and waxed his legs biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:43 am
and_solo_said
In maths on our last day, we gaffa tapped Cooper to a desk and waxed his legs biggrin

eek ouch i bet THAT hurt  

DragonRich

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:45 am
and_solo_said

I cannot believe Mrs. Rabett allowed that. It was the very quintessence of an Essex loutish last school day.  
DragonRich
and_solo_said

eek ouch i bet THAT hurt

Well, he screamed a lot. And we drew on his face, whilst the 2 strictest teachers in the shool were watching  

and_solo_said

DragonRich

On my last day my mates took my picture cut out the head and found a picture of a body builder, stuck my face on the head of this body builder and posted pictures of it all over the school! I went back to get my record of achievement about 2 weeks after the start of term and all the kids were like 'thats the guy in the picture' blaugh  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff