Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Which song sold you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter
  +1
View Results

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:33 pm
"Give a Reason" By Megumi Hayashibaya.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:11 pm
Oh, wow, I goo waaay Back...actually last year xD

Um...When I first watched FMA, I liked the opening song Ready Steady go by L'arc-en-Ciel.
I then looked up the band and watched more clips and fell in love with Hyde. My sisters both listen to Jrock before me so I listened to a CD she bought. My sister also showed me video's of their songs and concerts (Malice Mizer, Gackt and Dri en Gry.) My friend also got me into it, I remember she was a HUGE Mana and Kyo fan. xD
So I really love Gackt's song Mizerable and also I own two Hyde cd's. My oldest sister burnt them for me. ^^ I also Have L'arc-en-Ciel.

Now for Jpop, Kingdom Hearts got me into Jpop. Hikaru Utada's songs. And of course other anime opening themes.

^^

Yay! My daily ramble!

Cerulean_Moon

Hilarious Conversationalist

AmethystLexi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:16 am
I don't remember well, but I think it was real emotion by Koda Kumi...
I've heard japanese songs before that, but I couldn't find any info about the person that sang them, so I just let it be.
But I listened to Nobuo Uematsu's music before that (I'm a FF fan...).
When I got FFX-2, I just really liked Real Emotion and 1000 no kotoba, so I just looked around about Koda Kumi.
And then I came across Ayumi Hamasaki again (I've found some songs of her once by mistake, and liked them a lot, but I didn't get any newer ones, or find out anything about her), and that's how the mania began!
I now don't listen to Kumi, because although I like her voice, I dislike most of her songs, but I'm crazy about Ayumi Hamasaki and J-Rock.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:52 pm
Something by Utada Hikaru, though i can't remember what song it was. Then Game by Hamasaki Ayumi. I love her!  

Pomba Gira

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games