Reply Role Play
MAKE UR OWN CHAR RPG!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:01 pm
Rei growls, her claws grow to look like daggers, and her eyes glow blood red, "I am the guardian of these ruins and I advise you not to screw around with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:23 pm
zang says to rei i guess i dont listen while swinging his blade as hard as he can twice  

kintosin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:32 pm
She catches the blade in one clawed handand snaps the tip off. "I said leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:57 pm
Ryu's silver ears twitched and listened to the heated argument turning to a battle. {good} she thought {a distraction. Now i can go get what i need...}she quietly smirked and ran top speed into the entrance of the ruins. {No doubt there are traps}she thought. No later than she thought that a trap was triggered. Luckily she landed near the door and turned around to see a pit of snakes below. {I better be more careful} Her livid aqua eyes scanned a large room before her. As she entered a shadow darted past her. She quickly turned and saw nothing. The sound of slapping of her bare feet on the floor echoed. She could feel what she came for in the building. She made a couple of acrobatic moves avoiding the arrow traps. For each room she went into it was something new.She finally made it into the holy part of the ruins. There were many goblets, gold, trinkets. She had no interest in what was b-4 her. She saw her prize. The second peice to the sword of arrmagedeon she had been looking for. She didn't hesitate to take it and run top speed out of the ruins and deep into the forest.  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Rei's ears twitch and she moves towards the sounds of Ryu running, 'Danged intruders what's up with all of this all of a sudden?' She thought as her long swift strides brought her closer to her target without a sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:39 pm
Ryu caught the scent of the gaurdian. {o great she's comming} she quickly made a skid to the side and ran strait to a high water fall and jumped down into the fog. {i'm almost there..} she thought. She came up onto the second ruins of one of the few that are outcasts of rei's tribe gaurd. unfortunantly she saw the gaurdian lifeless on the ground. {no...no} she instantly thought. Her sympathetic eyes were on the lifless victim. No cuts no stab wounds were visible. Her eyes widened {wait...HITOSHI!! } Her eyes wandered in a frantic way. {he took the gaurdian's soul!! HE HAS THAT GEM!!} She caught the scent of hitoshi only to find out he was there days before.She felt her legs grow weak and as she fell she blacked out.  

Kradxon

kintosin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:39 pm
zang starts to hesitate as he watches his blade break then hears footsteps as he starts to run he throws a quick punch and runs toward the footsteps only to find ryu looking for the treasures zang wants  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:15 pm
zang places his sword on the ground as he makes his nails grow and grow fangs to turn to his demon form then starts taking his big broken blade and starts carving it to throwing needles, shuriken,and ashorter and skinnier sword having just enough to make a knife then starts to put the sword on his back and knife,throwing needles,and shuriken in a pouch and strapes it on his leg then heades out closes to ryv  

kintosin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:10 pm
Ryu woke up and not in the place she was. She was well hidden in the water falls. the noise plus the fact she was wet meant they couldn't get her scent.She slowly moved and felt a pain in her arm. She knew the signs. " I must of lost it again," she said quietly to herself. The image of the gaurdian burned in her mind. " i must work fast. He may have the first peice and last. but i have the other two."She stretched her arms behind her. She could hear people pass and knew she had reached a village. She peered from behind the waterfall. Ryu gasped. She knew this village. She thought it had burned down long ago. She was in the territory of the cat demons. "Hit..o...shi" she whispered. She felt a strong headache. Thats when she remembered the sword peices and was relieved to find them leaning against a cave wall near where she had been laying. She quickly grabbed her treasures and walked in the warm sun. To the village of humans. To her beloved master.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:58 pm
'Danged intruders whater they after first it was that one guy a few days ago now these two...what don't I know?'  

Nightshade_Wulf

kintosin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:03 am
zang now looking angrier than ever starts to search for the gaurdian to destroy him and zang says to himself after the gaurdian then i shall search for the things ineed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:41 am
As she approached the small village she noticed something amiss....It wasn't the fact the town was noiser than normal. She had a bad feeling something happened. She darted down the streets to her master's home. She called out. No one answered. She found her master's body laying on the ground."NO!" she yelled. she noticed in his hand a letter hastily written. She pried the letter out as best as she could.

Dear Ryu,
by the time u get this letter hitoshi has gotten to me. You must leave as soon as possible. I leave to you a gem of dark purple. Its the true gem that u were looking for. The gem Hitoshi carries has the same affect but cannot be used to call the pieces of the sword back together. Keep yourself safe.

Love,
Your master Kujo.

She took the gem and headed out and ran top speed right into the forest only to run strait into rei.  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:25 am
Rei was wondering through her ruins, 'What's here that I don't know about?'

((Rei's a girl by the way))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:12 am
zang starts to run from the creature that chased him to the ruins as the monster starts to scratch zang up zang starts to run into the forest zang take throwing needles from his pouch throwing them at the beasts eyes zang starts to run even faster then slows down with blood dripping from his face looking straight he sees rei and ryu looking evily he starts turning to his demon form saying i finaly found you both getting ready to go into his fighting stance  

kintosin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:51 pm
Rei flipped around turning into her true form wich is a gigantic black wulf that stands over 7ft at the shoulders, "I'll crush your tiny body!"

((Ryu isn't there anymore she left))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces