Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Out of left field...o.0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelly452

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:34 pm
I don't mind the weired pairings now and then as long as they can be explained. Anything is a posibility in fanfiction. That's why I like it so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:53 pm
I think the weirdest pairing I've ever seen was one in which Draco got cloned...so it pairs Draco with himself. Very bizarre.  

Uberniftacular

sombreange800

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Nellynae
I agree random pairings are just... not right. sweatdrop They're either ridiculus or just plain scary.

Probably the creepiest pairing I ever heard was... Snape/A tree stump... or was it Draco/A tree stump. It was something along those lines. o_x
So wrong... gonk

A tree stump!? sweatdrop That'd be hard to explain..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:49 pm
Uberniftacular
I think the weirdest pairing I've ever seen was one in which Draco got cloned...so it pairs Draco with himself. Very bizarre.

Bizarre...but kinda sexy...draco is very hot...I'd watch him (read about him) ******** himself heart xd  

XULSIGIAE

XULSIGIAE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:52 pm
sombreange800
Nellynae
I agree random pairings are just... not right. sweatdrop They're either ridiculus or just plain scary.

Probably the creepiest pairing I ever heard was... Snape/A tree stump... or was it Draco/A tree stump. It was something along those lines. o_x
So wrong... gonk

eek
4laugh
No kidding! A tree nymph might be alright but just a tree stump? Was he drunk and stuck his d**k in a knot hole or something. And just how IS that slash? LMAO What makes a tree mle...I thought they were androgenous...wow
I have been thouroughly amused today...many thanks! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:48 pm
XULSIGIAE
sombreange800
Nellynae

So wrong... gonk

eek
4laugh
No kidding! A tree nymph might be alright but just a tree stump? Was he drunk and stuck his d**k in a knot hole or something. And just how IS that slash? LMAO What makes a tree mle...I thought they were androgenous...wow
I have been thouroughly amused today...many thanks! rofl

It's pretty amusing to think about. I'd like to know how that happened too!  

sombreange800

Dracavia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:19 am
The creepiest pairing I've ever seen?

Voldemort/Pikachu.

Yep, that's right, it exists.

It was written beautifully too.

Another creepy pairing I've seen? Hagrid/Buckbeak. And it was written beautifully as well. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:48 pm
I don't know...sometimes random pairings are well-written and pretty interesting. As some other people said, as long as the writer takes time to explain the pairing so that it makes some sense, it usually doesn't turn out too badly.  

Rusty Muffin

364 Unbirthdays

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:19 pm
Yes... Completely and utterly random pairings are the only that I disprove of.
Like... Snape/A half-eaten muffin.
Or two characters that have never met and there's no explanation how they get together in the fanfiction.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:17 pm
Dracavia

Voldemort/Pikachu.

Yep, that's right, it exists.

It was written beautifully too.

eek I actually wanna see that one for myself....  

Nellynae

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:45 pm
Any one with Peter Pettigrew or Voldemort is horrible!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:32 pm
I guess it depends on the characters and how well the fic is written.  

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

peace_love_jello

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:34 pm
Yeah..completely random pairings are weird. I can't remember any off the top of my head that were completely random, but I have read PercyXFilch. I don't think it got graphic, just hinted at them doing the nasty in an empty classroom or something. But, I can see it, both of them being devoted to keeping order in the school, punishment(kinky!)ect. But still, it shocked me a little. I was like, 10 when I read it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:22 pm
Sirius BlackxOliver Wood.
I mean, WTF?  

thatdrncat

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:17 am
One time I won a weirdest pairing contest for Dumbledore/Fawkes/Every Flavor Bean.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff