Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Rape Fics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barbara Sexaroid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:34 pm
+ cruci-fiction +

XD
Rapefic. Funny.
I like fanfics with violent sex, but not rapefics. Those are just . . . I dunno, not my thing, perhaps.
And this coming from the guy who got a hard-on while watching Rozz Williams PIG, and Trent Reznors Broken Movie. confused

+ in space +

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:37 am
rape fics scare me off - if I find a new comic/pic online and it turns out to be about rape I instantly clear my cache.
The only time I enjoyed anything like that was when I was a kid, I thought I wanted to get raped... but now I know the horrific truth about real rapes.
Maybe it's because I live in the country that I do, but here in south africa the statistics are so high that 1 in every 3 girls have been raped. It's the saddest thing in the world that so many have had this kinda traumatic experiance.
I've spoken to pleny that have told me that they got raped and no-one deserves it.  

Screag

PsychoPsychologist13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:37 pm
crying I'm sorry. I know it's bad. Raping is bad. But...but...i like it when it's not real... Ima freak... emo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:19 pm
I also tend to like the rape fiction... I don't know why... but it seems to turn me on... sweatdrop I roleplay about stuff like that every once and awhile... and even write about it... it... I think reading it intruiges me because I'm so interested in the human mind and it's reactions to certain happenings. Also though... sweatdrop being slightly sadistic and masocistic in mind, probably doesn't help turn me away...  

VirginSnake

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PsychoPsychologist13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:53 pm
VirginSnake
I also tend to like the rape fiction... I don't know why... but it seems to turn me on... sweatdrop I roleplay about stuff like that every once and awhile... and even write about it... it... I think reading it intruiges me because I'm so interested in the human mind and it's reactions to certain happenings. Also though... sweatdrop being slightly sadistic and masocistic in mind, probably doesn't help turn me away...

I think I feel the same way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:27 pm
Nope I don't like them, but violence is fine. In moderation.  

Degrees of Kitten

Screag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:35 am
PsychoPsychologist13
crying I'm sorry. I know it's bad. Raping is bad. But...but...i like it when it's not real... Ima freak... emo

You're not a freak... everyone's fantasized about it at least once, but as long as thats as far as it goes and you can know with 100% certainty that it'll never become a reality, then I would suggest discouraging the thoughts in your mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:07 am
x__вυмρ
xD

They're okay. Depends on who's the uke. heart  

psychotic LEE

JazzAlarum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:13 pm
Sometimes its okay. Like a friend of mine and I have these 2 chara's that we are constantly torturing. Once is into S&M and bondage, and all that good stuff wink and the other is a homophob and is being held captive by the other. XD So then, its halarious. But if its for grabing a person off the street, raping and then killing them, or leaving themto die, then no, I wouldnt like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:28 am
Can't stand the stuff. I parodied it once in a cartoon I drew. But it was such a good parody that people actually found it hot... sweatdrop  

Lucca Ashtear

fallen-reason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:50 pm
^_^;; its all fictional...and I also prefer it to have some kind of plot. o-o; so yush, rape is good with only a plot after it, ^^ hehe bishie angst <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:24 pm
I always say the more sex the better no matter how it happens. I for one am writing a story that has quite an interesting yaoi part, but it is not finished though.  

Darius Wolfheart

Darius Wolfheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:44 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:21 pm
I actually write rape fics...
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3125345 joint account with my twin called yaoitwinz. sephirothxcloud. read and review if you want.  

bishie-boy

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games