Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
omgTHEYDiDWHAAT? [CELEBERITY TALLK.STUFF] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liddo azn xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:01 pm
blooki
@ Jacker 12 - huuuh?

@ J a n e . - lols. read the post above this onee to vote. :]

@ Jhi - i knooow. his haiirr! gonk his music haven't been like cool lately. x[ you wouldn't bee losst gwenss. :[ you have MTV too. xD

lmao. harrypotter nekked with horses. xDD I still laugh whenever I read it. xD

lol, i always thought lance was metro. xD

soo truee! jessica is waay better then nickk. D:<

i so agree. to be honest, nick's songs are so sad lol i ono i don't like sad songs like his.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:58 pm
No really big/new news today:

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock's Wedding

They got married on a yacht in Saint - Tropez on Saturday. It was Anderson's second wedding (she had a short - lived marriage with Motley Crue's Tommy Lee) and Kid Rock's (real name: Robert Richie) first.

The couple were first engaged on April 11, 2002; they had only begun dating during the spring of the year before. In 2003, they split, but met again on a mutual friend's yacht earlier this year. Realizing they still had feelings for each other, the two started dating again and eventually decided to get married.

Anderson wore a white bikini and Jimmy Choo high heels. The Jimmy Choo president Tamara Mellon was her bridesmaid and also dated Kid Rock for a short period of time earlier this year. *awkward*

Kid and Pam loved getting married so much they're planning to do it again in Malibu, California, Detroit, Michigan, and Nashville, Tennessee.

The Big Velvet Teddy Bear is Back

Ruben Studdard will release his second R&B/Soul album, THE RETURN, on September 26th. His first album, Soulful, has sold nearly 2 million copies and has been nominated and honored at six award shows.

Songs from the album include "Change Me," "I'm Not Happy," "Blow Ya Mind," and "To Tha Crib." The latter three were co - written by the singer himself.

The album is called THE RETURN because it signifies Studdard's return to mainstream music, after releasing a gospel record in 2004 and taking a two year break afterward. The aforementioned record did moderately well, about 500,000 have been sold to date.

The singer has his own charity called the "Ruben Studdard Foundation For The Advancement of Children In the Music Arts." The organization offers scholarships, after school programs, and summer camps for children.  

King Henry
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:03 pm
blooki
@ Jacker 12 - huuuh?

@ Jhi - i knooow. his haiirr! gonk his music haven't been like cool lately. x[ you wouldn't bee losst gwenss. :[ you have MTV too. xD

i`m gonna send him angry fan mail.
i`m not really.
but i want to.
i would too be lost!
i don`t even watch tv O-o;

i`m grossed out when i think of him with horses. makes me wonder if he`s gonna start getting off to broomsticks now gonk

l0l
i knew he was gay.
cuz i dunno. i got friends that are gay...that haven`t come out&&they got the same mannerisms&&stuff i guess? i dunno i don`t make sense >.<

yeah she is :3
she came here for concert before. but i didn`t go

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:06 pm
blooki
@ Jacker 12 - huuuh?

Whee, thanks!

Yaaay! I know how ta vote now.
;DD

iMahalKita

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:39 pm
Yao Ming detests fish, I mean shark.

Yao Ming has decided to give up eating shark fin soup, a popular dish in Chinese cuisine. Ming, a big supporter of wildlife protection, said that Chinese merchants cut the fins off of sharks, throw the animals back into the water, and leave them to die.

Ming hopes that his decision will encourage others to "treat animals as friends" and increase the number of endangered species protection programs.

In a commercial shown on Chinese television, Yao is pictured jumping in front of an elephant, saving it from a speeding bullet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:33 pm
King Henry
Yao Ming detests fish, I mean shark.

Yao Ming has decided to give up eating shark fin soup, a popular dish in Chinese cuisine. Ming, a big supporter of wildlife protection, said that Chinese merchants cut the fins off of sharks, throw the animals back into the water, and leave them to die.

Ming hopes that his decision will encourage others to "treat animals as friends" and increase the number of endangered species protection programs.

In a commercial shown on Chinese television, Yao is pictured jumping in front of an elephant, saving it from a speeding bullet.
lol. xD

I was watching ESPN at muhh friends house, this guy was like "Yao, drink your soup!"

mann, Shark Fin Soup is yummmyy. x] even though how they get the fins is badd. xP

hellostrawberry

hellostrawberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:43 pm
Jhi-Jhi

i`m gonna send him angry fan mail.
i`m not really.
but i want to.
i would too be lost!
i don`t even watch tv O-o;

i`m grossed out when i think of him with horses. makes me wonder if he`s gonna start getting off to broomsticks now gonk

l0l
i knew he was gay.
cuz i dunno. i got friends that are gay...that haven`t come out&&they got the same mannerisms&&stuff i guess? i dunno i don`t make sense >.<

yeah she is :3
she came here for concert before. but i didn`t go
lol. i can't see Ludacris withh a fadee. x[ or anything shortt.

lol. not watchh tvv? D: muh tv is always on when i'm in muh room. xP

whenever i see a picture of harrypotterr. omg. i laughh. xDD thats crazzyzy, him being nekked and stufff. xDD

lol, muh cuzzos husbendd has like gay sisterss. theyy look butchyy. D:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:44 am
i know me either.
luda needs his hair.

haha i dunno why but tv just doesn`t keep my attention? cuz all you can do it like watch it?
computer only keep my attention cuz i can do like so many diff things at the same time. i have sucha short attention span >.<

haha i don`t wanna see him all nude&&stuff.
or even think of it. ewww.
poor horses ]:

ooo really? most of the gay girls at my school are like pretty feminine? some of the ones who came out long time ago are butch though.

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

hellostrawberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:55 pm
theres no picture out showing his hairr. ;x
i knooow. x[

haha, i can multi-taskk. :] tv and the computer annd my music. x]]

omg. whaat. this thread fell back to the 2nd paggee? gonk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:00 pm
Who's gonna have a babyy?

Its Trina! The rapper who is currently dating[or married. x]] WEEZY F BABYY. [lil wayne] Trina also dated Lil Wayne's 'dad' Baby.

the rapper was rushed to the hosipital cuh something happened to Trina and thats where she reveled that she was pregnet with a baby boy.

she also said "please god, take me not my baby." surprised

i'll find the articile later. x[ too busy. xD
EDIT. FOUND ITT. x]

>>Miami born Rap Princess "Trina", who's real name is Katrina Taylor, was hospitalized on June 28, 2006, which was one month ago. According to the private nurse who has asked to keep her name "unknown" to the public said, "The rap star was rushed into the emergency room due to internal bleeding". The nurse said "that she felt very bad for the 5 foot 2 raptress as she cried for non other than her "beau" and fiance Dwayne Carter known as Lil' Wayne".....Trina's ultrasound revealed that she was expecting a baby boy! According to the nurse, Trina cried "God please take me and save my baby".....she was released 2 days later from the hospital to family members. In all due respect, our hearts go out to Trina and her family.<<

[if theres spelling mistakes then oops. i can't spell. mmkay? haha. x[]

hellostrawberry

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:03 pm
oohhhh dang.
trina is gonna have a baby O_o;
&&with lil wayne?
manggg.
i`m so out of it. how come i never hear about this stuff?
i wonder what happened to her that she had to get rushed to the hospital?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:21 pm
its upp. :]  

hellostrawberry

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:45 pm
ohhh dang.
that`s kinda sweet.
but it`s messed up that she`s having internal bleeding. ]:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:14 pm
I heard Ashley Simpson got a nose job...
To look more like her sister...
>.<...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:02 pm
King Henry
No really big/new news today:

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock's Wedding

They got married on a yacht in Saint - Tropez on Saturday. It was Anderson's second wedding (she had a short - lived marriage with Motley Crue's Tommy Lee) and Kid Rock's (real name: Robert Richie) first.

The couple were first engaged on April 11, 2002; they had only begun dating during the spring of the year before. In 2003, they split, but met again on a mutual friend's yacht earlier this year. Realizing they still had feelings for each other, the two started dating again and eventually decided to get married.

Anderson wore a white bikini and Jimmy Choo high heels. The Jimmy Choo president Tamara Mellon was her bridesmaid and also dated Kid Rock for a short period of time earlier this year. *awkward*

Kid and Pam loved getting married so much they're planning to do it again in Malibu, California, Detroit, Michigan, and Nashville, Tennessee.
You'd think the two would attept to make all this a secret. I only considered these as rumors after reading this news. Where'd you get it?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff