Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
We are not recognized... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help?
  YES
View Results

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:17 am
Wait....I liked being a pagan! I wanna go back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:05 am
Nuri
Wait....I liked being a pagan! I wanna go back.

No Nuri, you would have to drop all your Dieties except the nature based ones and move out into the wilds. whee

Seriously tho, as a classification, it does leave a bit to be desired, nothing worng with it, but...
As a specific religion...
Would someone kindly link to or post the definition of the Pagan Faith? surprised  

Fiddlers Green

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:57 pm
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
The only unifying factor for most of paganism is that they don't worship YHVH.
And then there are those that do.
Pish. You’re only a pagan one day out of the week. (Wednesdays, yes?)
I'm a pagan any day I damn well please, and there's nothing yooouuuuuuuu can do about it! pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:12 am
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
I'm a pagan any day I damn well please, and there's nothing yooouuuuuuuu can do about it! pirate
Do I need to quote the posts in which you protested being called pagan at all?  

TeaDidikai

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:26 am
This thread makes me sad. :/

And I think it's just a little strange for people to be offended when called a hick in English, but take pride in being called a hick in Latin.

It's because Latin's cooler, isn't it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:06 am
Romanus

And I think it's just a little strange for people to be offended when called a hick in English, but take pride in being called a hick in Latin.

It's more a mark of disdain and rebuffing pride.
Not unlike some people in the U.S. of African ancestory call tehmselves and others the N- word.

I personally dislike being called Pagan, but that is matter that is far from a secret. whee  

Fiddlers Green

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:09 pm
Romanus

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum sonatur at its finest, methinks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:42 pm
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Do I need to quote the posts in which you protested being called pagan at all?
I am a fickle and chaotic creature. I protest when I wish to protest. I just wish I had multiple physical vessels to house my many paradigms and personalities. It gets kind of crowded in here.  

Tsuzuki

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:48 pm
Translate that please Henry... sweatdrop

Tsuzuki
I am a fickle and chaotic creature. I protest when I wish to protest. I just wish I had multiple physical vessels to house my many paradigms and personalities. It gets kind of crowded in here.

Would it not be possible, and potentially tragic for those vessels to come into conflict tho?
I know if I were split amongst multiple bodies... a couple of those bodies would have already perished at the hands of the bodies of my less savoury aspects. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:47 pm
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
Oh heavens please establish Paganism as a specific religion, rather than faith other than Abrahamic, Vedic, or Buddhist. surprised
I'm sick of being umbrellaed under a Roman slur for Hick anyway. whee
~smirks... points at the heath~

However, I am with Fiddler on this. If Pagan is a specific religion- then it doesn't apply to me and all those lackluster negitive-theology buffs out there can stop considering me amongst them on GP.

Thirded, or whatever we're up to. Of course Chaos Magic has it's own, and last time I checked, effective wiki up. That's how I got my first look at just what Chaos Magic is after it came up in The Invisibles. Hah.  

Gideon Starorzewski

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:49 pm
Fiddlers Green

Tsuzuki

Would it not be possible, and potentially tragic for those vessels to come into conflict tho?
I know if I were split amongst multiple bodies... a couple of those bodies would have already perished at the hands of the bodies of my less savoury aspects. sweatdrop
When you see the Buddha on the road...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:24 am
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green

Tsuzuki

KILLL HIIIIIM!  

Operation Shoestring

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:54 am
Operation Shoestring
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green

Tsuzuki

KILLL HIIIIIM!

The question then becomes- how do you kill him?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:58 am
Fiddlers Green
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.  

Henry Dorsett Case

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces