Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Favorite character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like best?
  Harry
  Ron
  Hermione
  Draco
  Albus
  Other
  Poll Whore Option
View Results

Tara Harkon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:53 pm
and I madly in love with Tonks...end of story. None of the canon characters may have her for she is MINE! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:30 pm
Draco is my fav. YUM! lol  

EMO CRAYON

i-make-stuff-up

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:53 pm
I'm more fond of the underrated characters, mostly Seamus. But, of course, who can deny the total awesomeness of Fred and George? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:07 pm
When I first started reading Harry Potter, in middle schol, I loved Harry! He was dork, but a hero. He had an endearing sense of right and wrong, but it wasn't to the point that he thought he could save the world. As the books have progressed, Harry has become more and more of a little p***k. So, my favourite canon characters now are the Weasley's...... and Lupin.

But in fan fiction, Draco. I always root for him..... da smex. cool

Soren Lowrensen

Ms. Mannequin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:26 pm
Draco. [: He's pretty closely followed by Sirius and Harry, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:07 am
Snape has been my favorite since.....forever, i can't remember a time where i hated the guy....  

Zack_F_The_Puppy

Silver and Silence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:26 pm
I like Draco a lot, he's pretty clever when he wants to be. Besides, I'm also the one who makes fun of the popular, well -loved idiots in my learning establishment  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:23 pm
Fred and George are my favorite characters, though I really like some others..
In order:
Fred and george
Draco
Sirius
Tonks  

Vicious Hyperbolizer

~Remus J. Lupin~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:30 pm
Remus XD (duuuh) and Sirius....and James <_<;; I would looove to hang out with the marauders (Peter excluded). Harry's generation I like Ron the best--when he isn't giggling about brains that is. :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:34 am
Remus is definitely my favorite character, hands down. After him, though, I'm not really sure. Sirius, Fred and George, and Hermione, I suppose are the others I'd list. Remus just kind of blows them all out of the water, though. lol  

ElegantSarcasm

AquaLady444

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:47 pm
James
Remus
Sirius

In that order.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:07 am
I don't like quoting so.....

I really like what Deliciae said about Sirius, and what omnimodus said about bad guys in general. I'm the same way!
My favorites in order (right now) are
1)Severus(He has ALWAYS been my favorite!)
2)Sirius (I miss him too!) AND Remus ( I can't decide!)
3)James! (I just love the marauders!)
4)Draco (he's new...)
5)Fred and George (I consider them one being.)
6)Albus (I miss him already...He was a great guide.)
It's all jumbled with favorites from then on. Like Ron and Hermione- I like them the same. Stuff like that. I like Harry, but he sometimes thinks he's not prejudiced and he IS. And he can have a nasty temper. I still love him, just not as much.

I wouldn't say I LIKE Tom Riddle, but I'm rather obsessed with his past. I like reading about Tom Riddle.  

Pearls of Dimond

FallenAngel231303

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:13 pm
my favorite character is draco because hes so pliable when you use him in a fanfic. he can be the good guy or the bad guy and fit perfectly into both roles. he can be gay or straight and is always a sex god heehee. next is snape cause hes just sweet like that. i mean come on, sarcastic and cold but underneath theres a chance of a good heart, everyone loves those characters. harry is my thrid because i love that he can be a hero and a victim in the same story and that makes the story fabulous if you can do it right. its so easy to pick on harry but in a good way that hekps shape the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:20 pm
1. Harry

2.Snape

3.Ginny

4.Draco

I love all four of them the same, but if I had to choose it would be between Harry and Snape. heart  

Before The Stars Sleep

6,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:12 am
Had to choose other. Blaise Zabini. It doesn't matter whether he's black or white. He has to be amusing to put with Draco and I have this little image of him in my head as the type that if Draco was not the Slytherin Brat Prince then Blaise would dominate.  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff