Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:18 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Hmph.

And Poke, I'm a fangirl, but certainly not blind. >_> We've been over that. 'Member?

You also forgot to add that you interpret dreams. And no I'm not gonna leave that alone.

Kool, Poke interprets dreams? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:32 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Hmph.

And Poke, I'm a fangirl, but certainly not blind. >_> We've been over that. 'Member?

You also forgot to add that you interpret dreams. And no I'm not gonna leave that alone.

Calm down, he hasn't exactly targeted you and if hates you because you are than just ignore him.  

Lurkerkiller
Vice Captain

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:18 pm
Lurkerkiller
[.Hoho-papa.]
Hmph.

Calm down, he hasn't exactly targeted you and if hates you because you are than just ignore him.
I was joking around with him. -__o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:52 pm
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Everyone hates me because i hate Sasuke and Orochimaru. gonk
CURSE THE FACT I HATE WELL-LIKED CHARACTERS!!

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:14 am
[-Tedious-]
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I hate Orochimaru.

But, as for Sasuke...I DON'T HATE YOU, for the 320932988323234292nd time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:46 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I hate Orochimaru.

Enubia likes him. -.-

And both of you have posted your profiles that you hate Sasuke haters. -un-loved-

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:56 am
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I hate Orochimaru.

Enubia likes him. -.-

And both of you have posted your profiles that you hate Sasuke haters. -un-loved-
To quote Enubia, "Well, if they have other good traits I'll talk to them", or summat. I feel the same way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:10 am
I don't know who Orochimaru is except the fact that he was on Naruto o_O  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nyoko Mitsu

Greedy Grabber

6,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:34 am
Everybody knows who I am.

In case you don't, I'mmuna make it simple for you:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:10 pm
Nyoko Mitsu
Everybody knows who I am.

In case you don't, I'mmuna make it simple for you:

User Image

Added to front 3nodding  

Shikima Panda

NinjaSatoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:52 pm
xD hehe RAWR

Screen name: NinjaSatoshi
Call me: Lil, Lilith, Lilian, Lily, Mostley Lil
Interests: Computer, Cold (im a winter baby x3) Anime, VideoGames, My online friends Dx Stupid people, Edward, Shino, RockLee, unloved characters, Spehiroth, Pirates Of The Caribbean 1,2 and 3, DDR, Drawing, Writing, Food, J-Rock, Randomness, Dolling
Dislikes: Winry, Sasuke, Snotty boys/girls, Math, Backstabbers, Two-faced people, other words when a friend talks s**t about other friend or you, Animehaters, People who just hate things to piss you the HELL off o_O; (I mean when someone JUST hates something to make you mad, and they secretly like it >> <<)

Other Things: Everybody knows my older sister Ninja and we are ALWAYS together for some reason, since we always like the sames things I guess. Back then i didn't really talk to Sangome or Yuure or anyone else like them like now, for some unknow reason o_o;. I mostley talked to Lil-chan and a girl named Kitten. When Ninja joined the anime chat, a few days later I did, so yeah. The animechat past wasn't so great for me, only some momments >< I used to be Demon's BBF -gasp- So they say, I dunno what happen. Im a admin in some guild thing in VF. Okay this is going to long.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Le Gasp! eek Did I not introduce myself??? Oh I'm so bad crying

Screenname: Cassius Black

Call Me: Tish or C.B.

Interests: Anime, asians, History, swords, violence, explosions, painting, writing, drawing, antonio banderas, justin timberlake, long prettiful braids on men, yaoi, erotic horror, art, music. emotions, spaghetti o's, ravioli, tacos, food, food, and more food, photography.

Dislikes: Pink girly things, sexists, racists, balogna, spam, hotdogs, parental advisory stickers, dubbing, bugs, vanilla scented candles

Other Things: Um...I'm a little anti-social even though I like talking to people all the time and randomly glomping them.  

Cassius Black

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:21 am
Screen-name: Kayo_of_the_roses

Call me: Chii-chan, chii, chica

Interests: Reading, drawing, eating, gameing, browseing internet, Anime, MUSIC, italian food and Mexican food, sushi.

Dislikes: Most of my family... rude people, lasagna.

Other things: I am 16 and i am sophmore in high school.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:07 pm
I've been here before...so why didn't I post here yet? Anyways, here I am!:

Screen Name: Miken-chan

Call me: Miken

Interests: Anime, Scanlating Manga - as an Editor/Typesetter (We just finished Tales of Symphonia Chapter 3!), Playing Video Games...and eating Ramen...imported from China (It doesn't get any better!)

Dislikes: Getting screamed at for getting a "B" on my report card, Scallions, Leeks, Fried Soy, Dates (the fruit), Chinese Coca-Cola (It tastes strange), not being able to meet deadlines, and procrastinating (which means I dislike myself sometimes) - and Chinese School...I don't really like it there, the textbook writers think we're 2nd graders...

Other Things: I love the Tales Series, and so far, the only main game that I haven't touched is Rebirth, and My Scanlating partners like yelling at me to actually typeset and release pages/chapters.

And I have a habit of staying up to 2 and and sleeping in 'til noon on weekends...

miken-chan

Flying Hatredcopter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:36 pm
Screenname:Shadow Of Damage.

Call Me:Shadow, Foxy, Fox Boy.

Interests:Anime, Manga, Video Games, Hanging out on the net and on Gaia, Listening to music, Hanging out with friends, Card Games, And reading.

Dislikes:Racists, Country music, Jerks, Selfish People.

Other Things:I'm 17 years old and I'm a Junior in High School.  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff