Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Why cant I find this pairing? Unnoticed/shadowed attractions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone get annoyed by this.
  Not really.
  Yup.
  Your wasting bandwith.
  Jajaja.
View Results

overlordofthepies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:44 am
munkeezrool09
I think abother shadowed pairing is GuyXKakashi it is overshadowed by KakashiXIruka... I like iruXkaka too but I want to see some more guyXkaka....Or maybe NejiXLee... I want more NejiXLee! OMG this one time there was this LeeXGuy one... yeah that was random..

GuyxKakashi is totally underdone. And yet there are suspectable yaoi moments (piggyback ride anyone) with them. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:43 pm
Sora_Kamiya
Haku and Zabuza from Naruto!!! For the love of God, we need more HakuXZabuza!!!

I agree! The couple is so obvious!

Also, JJxDrake from FAKE. They do have a bloody kiss, and just because it's in a short from the art book, only a few people know about it. It's a really sweet couple, too...

Calliope Della Corte

Kami Llama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:54 am
Fruits Basket is ignored entirely. D: It's such a slashable show, yet it's SO hard to find fanart. It's quite disheartening.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:12 pm
Any Harvest Moon........Other than KaixRick, which I HATE!! No good fanart whatsoever for all the cool possible pairings....*cough*RickxWon*cough*.....I think I've read one good yaoi Harvest Moon. ONE!! It drives me crazy!!  

Talice-Derae

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:46 pm
Honda and Jounouchi from Yuugiou. ;-; And many others that I can't currently think of, 'cause I'm too busy drawing. xD But, yeah, there are many that I love and go unnoticed. It's upsetting.. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:58 pm
KamiLlama
Fruits Basket is ignored entirely. D: It's such a slashable show, yet it's SO hard to find fanart. It's quite disheartening.
I love how slashible it is. >.< You are right, no one seems to play around with the charecters long enough to find something cute.  

UlooAloo

Degrees of Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:35 pm
Shigure/Kyo and Shikamaru/Naruto. They need more love.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:58 pm
Kagetsuya and Chihaya from Earthian. And they're just so adorable, too...  

Pax et lux

E x i t i n g

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:15 am
Sasuke/Obito! I know, huge time jump/dead thing but if he was alive! With all the Sasuke/Itachi pairings you'd think they'd remember the other family members.

If there was more Sasuke/Obito around it would completely beat Sasu/Naru out of the running for me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:32 am
not really from an anime.
I like SquallxZell from final Fantasy 8 and it's complete shadowed by SquallxRinoa..
But another good one too is SeiferxSquall which again is pretty shadowed by the who SquallxRinoa pairing. I really can't stand that pairing, it just doesn't seem right.
Heck even the whole RikuxSora pairing from Kingdom Hearts is shadowed by SoraxKairi... I much prefer Sora with Riku, it just seems right and with how obsessed Sora is with finding Riku it's hard not to put two and two together.
Kagetsuya and Chihaya from Earthian is pretty shadowed too, I have to agree there 'cause a lot of people pairing Chihaya with Massahia (I really can't spell his name) and really I like the pairing that is suppose to be in it.  

Heero-Yuy-Wing

Demented Kid

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:17 pm
Good lord, I've seen ALOT Of GaaraxLee and RikuxSora. xd

The only pair RikuxSora are shadowed by would be AxelxRoxas, for the moment at least

Hmm... There are quite a few over looked couples... None of which my mind can bring forth cause my head is fuzzy lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:35 pm
This happens to me all the time; pairings that seem to me the hottest/cutest/etc are just totally ignored by the majority of the fandom. Eg. in Harry Potter Oliver Wood/Percy Weasley is pretty popular but Marcus Flint/Percy Weasley is practically non-existant. It's got so much going for it... sad

Most recent is my Superman (or Clark Kent, I ain't fussy)/Jimmy Olsen obsession. I figured there'd be loads of fic for it, but I found like, four fics! And one of those I wrote myself... Lol

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Toasted Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:02 pm
Fruits basket is ignored alot... shoot me if you like, but I think KyoxMomiji is cute <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:17 pm
kiba132324
Yes, there is a thread like this, but not exactly. I was wondering about pairings that would seem extreamly common, yet there is no fanart for it. Pairings with tons of evidence that no one seems to noycie. Things that you wonder why no one likes.

I personally like Jess x Cloud and I would assume that there would be tons of fanart, considering the way Jess acts towards Cloud, but I can't find a single picture. Jess obviosly likes Cloud but no one has seemed to developed a liking to it yet. D'=

Does anyone know of any of these pairings. You do not have to neccisarily like them, I was just wondering if there are any other "unnoticed" pairings out there.

I wonder if these things are unnoticed because they are shadowed by a greater pairing? Such as Lee x Gaara. Does Lee x Gaara couse Lee x Tenten to go unnoticed? Or Jess x Cloud unnoticed because of Zack x Cloud.

Often you find that what you think would be the most interesting pairings, are the hardest to find. But that just makes them even more valuable when we do find something! : whee  

Lainy122

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:32 pm
Toasted Jelly
Fruits basket is ignored alot... shoot me if you like, but I think KyoxMomiji is cute <3
o.O I never would have thought of that. Its acctually rather cute. <3333333  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces