Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Why I refuse to call myself Otaku. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:19 pm
Azzy-Honey, your going to scare away the n00bs.... keep doing what your doing.

I was given the a-ok if I came back to do with the n00bs as I pleased. I left be cause of the rush of n00bs. I can only mock so much but hazing is something I don't forgive lightly.

V-chan that is because people don't know what they are saying. It's like calling Gravitation Yaoi.

*Smells Azzy's hair* You haven't changed much have you? I'm glad your back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:20 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
violet faerie
I dun't want to have sex with any anime or manga characters
People like that are absolutely irritating! >.< I've run into a few since I've been on gaia.
Those people who actually want to bear the children of their fave characters scare me...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:23 pm
MadAzrael
Kimiyo-Chan
violet faerie
People like that are absolutely irritating! >.< I've run into a few since I've been on gaia.
Those people who actually want to bear the children of their fave characters scare me...

3nodding They scare the crap outta me too.

I ran into someone who wanted to know who could shag better off Full metal Alchemist: Edward or ROY....i was like Wt....?

@Wyrn- Oooooh~ I see. I see. =333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:24 pm
Wyrn
Azzy-Honey, your going to scare away the n00bs.... keep doing what your doing.

I was given the a-ok if I came back to do with the n00bs as I pleased. I left be cause of the rush of n00bs. I can only mock so much but hazing is something I don't forgive lightly.

V-chan that is because people don't know what they are saying. It's like calling Gravitation Yaoi.

*Smells Azzy's hair* You haven't changed much have you? I'm glad your back.
God...those people who can't tell yaoi from shounen-ai REALLY make me mad...

Oh...you mean this...?

Grinning, I slowly walk toward you and gently take you into my arms, crushing you to my chest... For a while, I simply stare deep into your eyes and smile. Would that I could lose myself in those eyes... Gently, I kiss each of your eyelids, and then each cheek, and finally I fondly kiss you on the lips, holding you tightly against me, my tongue gently pushing it's way past your teeth and into your mouth, finding your tongue and rubbing against it. Finally, I pull away from you, mouth still open, a single strand of our mingled saliva is the only thing still holding us together...

Now, to you fangirls out there...was that Yaoi, or Shounen-ai? xd

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:24 pm
MadAzrael
Kimiyo-Chan
violet faerie

No what is scary is when they want their two favorite Bishounen to have love children so they can screw them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:25 pm
violet faerie
MadAzrael
Kimiyo-Chan
violet faerie

3nodding They scare the crap outta me too.

I ran into someone who wanted to know who could shag better off Full metal Alchemist: Edward or ROY....i was like Wt....?

@Wyrn- Oooooh~ I see. I see. =333
I posted a random Anti-Ed thread in the Fullmetal Alchetard's subforum. Lets see if the fangirl's will maul me to death. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:26 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Kimiyo-Chan
violet faerie

No what is scary is when they want their two favorite Bishounen to have love children so they can screw them.
Merciful Heavens, that freaks the s**t outta me...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:30 pm
Carefully I my hands reach out wanting to touch you once more. Afraid that you where a dream sent to haunt me from the past. My hands glide softly making their way out the back of your shirt until the hot pleasent feel of flesh hits the tips of my fingers. Bolder now my hands feel their way over until they lay on both side of your neck. Leaning foward I nuzzle the sweet hallow of your neck between my hands.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:31 pm
Oh Boi~ I dun't want to even know what else people think about anime characters. Thats just nasty. N-A-S-T-Y. Ewwww. i'm scarred for life now. Screwin' love children D'=

Oh boi boi~

Its back to meh keepin meh eyes covered.

I'm surprised all this time has passed and you haven't found more people to join in your fanservice oO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:32 pm
violet faerie
Oh Boi~ I dun't want to even know what else people think about anime characters. Thats just nasty. N-A-S-T-Y. Ewwww. i'm scarred for life now. Screwin' love children D'=

Oh boi boi~

I'm surprised all this time has passed and you haven't found more people to join in your fanservice oO

I doubt either Azzy or I are replaceable.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:35 pm
Wyrn
violet faerie

Oh boi boi~

I doubt either Azzy or I are replaceable.

I know. Thast why I need to duck tape meh eyes. So I wont peak ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:39 pm
violet faerie

Not completely sure but I think Azzy likes the audience. I know I definately do.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:39 pm
Gently grasping your hand, I lay a tender kiss on the back of it and smile slightly, as if to confirm that I am not a figment, not a passing dream, but flesh and bone, and to further prove my reality, I slowly glide your hand until it rests on my chest, over my beating heart. As I allow you to feel the palpitations of my heart, I gently caress your cheek with my free hand and entangle my fingers in your hair, pulling gently.

@Fae-chan: The reason no one else has joined us in our games was either because they were too frightened to, both their hands were occupied, or they were happy just watching. Besides...I don't think either Wyrn or I need anyone else to do this with. So we continue to do this by ourselves. And that suits me just fine. heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Wyrn
violet faerie

Not completely sure but I think Azzy likes the audience. I know I definately do.
I'm surprised at you, Wyrn-chan. You should know me well enough now. Of COURSE I like an audience. Why would I do this to you in a public place like a bbs or a forum if I didn't? wink  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:49 pm
I gasp softly breaking the silence that surrounds us as your hands massage me leaving warmth that sends shivers down my spine and pull me closer to you. My hand still placed above your beating heart gently strokes the unforgiving cloth beneath my touch. Shifting myself forward onto the ball of my feet I place my weight against you and I move up for another taste of you hidden treasure. Licking your bottom lip I ask for permission silently.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff