Submit

Good idea???
  Yupp!!
  Nope. . .
  Do not care
View Results

Sephiroth-zen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:51 pm
Hey, add a Hallyu Movement(KDrama mevement) sub-forum and a culture sub-division for foods, clothes, etc. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:42 pm
i am cleaning up the threads if anyone is wondering where all the not active old threads are. .  

[schizophrenic]

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:28 pm
yea, that'll be nice actually...but it reminds me of other forums from outside of gaia biggrin It's a good idea but ALOT of ppl must post new forums in each sub-forum so it'll appear as if there are alot of forums in each. If not a lotta ppl post..it might look empty and stuff.. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:51 am
I think you guys really need some subforums. You might think no one would visit them, but it's actually a very good way to organize. If you have specific places to find things like fanfiction, discussion on dramas, etc. And if it seems empty, just add some threads so people have a place to start. They might be intimidated by having to start their own new thread, so just do something like this:

Subforum: Korean dramas
Thread: Winter Sonata
Intro Post: This is where fans of Winter Sonata can discuss the drama's plot, characters, actors, etc.

And anyone who's seen the show will probably have a little something to say. You can just set up threads for various dramas, and people can add their own as the forum grows.

I really do think it would be better to organize like this... It's too hard to sift through dozens of random threads on all kinds of different pages looking for something, and people are more prone to just be lazy create a new thread. That's where you get repeat threads and a lot of junk coming in.

Fin Raziel

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces