Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faeruithir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:10 pm
Yet another new member to the Guild! Ya, Faeruithir here and, as my name would suggest, I play Eldar. Biel-Tan is my craftworld of choice, mainly because I think they really emphisis a swift death to any mon-keigh brave (or foolish) enough to go against the Eldar.

Other than all that goodness, I also have a Necron army on the side. I have a nightbringer model that I thought I painted pretty well, and I hope to have a picture of it soon for posting.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:09 pm
Hey i'm Morgan. I've been collecting Warhammer/Warhammer 40,000 (And the others) Since about 1994. I'm 16 now so i got into it real early when my dad brought back the old thin leaflets with the models on them.
I live in Wales,Uk, where there is only 3 games Workshops around!
Thankfully one is just Miles away from where i live biggrin
After converting from Warhammer to 40K about a Year in, I decided i liked the look of the Dark Angel Space marines. So i bought the books, read about them and decided they were the ones for me!
My dad was also interested in all things Gamesworkshop so we had no limit to the stuff we bought from there. The Races i don't have at least a 300Pt army for are the Tau, Chaos (WH and WH 40K) Tomb Kings, Chaos Dwarfs, Squats, Necrons, and Lizardmen.
It's a big thing to say but you'll have pictures with proof within the week =D
My main armies i play with are my Dark Angels, My Praetorian Guard (Imperial Guard, the special ones that look like the ones from Zulu, Ironic really as i'm Welsh =D) And Eldar.
I've been to 2 Golden Demons, one in 1995 and One in 1997. I would of gone to more but transport was a problem. I've currently been out of the game for about a year, but i still buy White Dwarf and paint my unpainted models.  

Urian

Rekam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:35 pm
(don't mind my spelling because Spell check dosen't help)
My The Army contains ...

1 Azrael, Keeper of the Truth
12 Bolters
2 Seargants
1 Rocket Launcher
1 Lascannon
2 Flame Throwers
1 Land Speeder

Before The DOG Fight

The Space Marine
240 Bolters
150 seargant
20 lascannons

Imperial guard

40 snipers
40 Bolter
1 tank (I can't remember which one)

(edited for spelling by DarkElf27)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:00 pm
Heylo there! Name's Zach. Been a 40k fan for quite a bit. A few years ago, I had quite a large army of Orks, around 2000 points. However, due to me being so busy, I had to sell me boyz crying ! I know they'll never forgive me. But in their honour, recently I went ahead and started collecting da Orks again. Only have about 400 points so far, but i've got a wicked conversion of me Warboss, Gadush Tonzateef Bigsmasha. He'd ded 'ard an' stompy! I'm also thinking of starting a Daemonhunter army, as I think they absolutely kick a** (Both puritan and radical armies). I am also an avid 40k rp'er, and have DoW. So...anyway...yea....WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!...*cough* sorry, had to do it @_@  

[ Cognitive Genome ]

Rogga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:06 am
Hello everyone! Well I´m huge gamer, I will play any game in front of me and when my buddies started talking about 40k I ran to the store. And today I own five full armies
Space Mariens-Ultramariens
Orks-Bad Moonz

Fantasy
Skaven-Grittz cave-explorer form mighty mighty clan Skrye
Hordes of Chaos-Ta´zeega The Everchangers
Dark Elfs-Haagroth Soulkeepers

//Da man  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:46 am
hey whats up thanks for accepting me i've havent played in a while so my stuffs in cold storage for the time being everytime i play some one i always beat them so no one whants to play me crying . but its all okay  

zsm88

sAnGwOo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:32 am
Hey sup?
Im Sang woo and I live in massachusetts...
I shop at the GW in Natick (hope to see you there!~!)
I play high elves for my fantasy gaming, and I play tyrannids for my 40k army.... smile thats about it.....c ya!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:10 am
Hey, im new here and im playin space marines and imperial guard.  

Koji_Shinkawa

When Alice Got Older

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:21 pm
Yes, well hello. I dont play warhammer, 40k or fantasy, at all. I collect the models and <3 the storylines into it. But other than that i have near to no experience in the game itself. I have no pictures to actually show of the models i have sweatdrop which doesnt prove much into my case at all. But eh yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:59 am
Hello I'm me... I have 3000+points of Eldar and 2000+points of Dark Angles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/moo_Man/40K/DSCF0005.jpg
^ 1000pst list needs a bit of reworking.

I am also starting Chaos... and will start Xenos Hunters when they come out.  

Moz Grozendix

Vicious Lover

Kai_Darkangel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:21 pm
Hello everybody. biggrin .I have been playing since early Febuary so I haven't been playin long. Latly I have been focusing on painting. I'm currently converting my Dark Angel army into a Space Wolves army. I also play the beautiful Tyranids.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:38 pm
Inquisitor Glass.... More of a painter/convertor than gamer, but oh well...

I play as the following
+Dark Angels
+Tau
+Old Rules Inquisitorial Army
+New Imperial Guard
+Hive Fleet Thauglor Tyranids
+Da Kult Of Speed Orks
+Used to play Eldar Harlequin, but sold them away

I also play:
+WarHammer Fantasy
+Mordheim
+Inquisitor
+Safari (Game created by me and a few friends using the Creature Feature rules)
+Pit Fight
+City Fight
+Space Hulk
+WarHammer Skirmish
+WarHammer 40k CCG
+Warcry!
+Horus Heresy CCG

Other Non-GW Games:
+WarMachine
+D&D
+Gear-Krieg

There we go... enjoy...  

Shattered_Glass

Rookie Ray Renagade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:13 pm
Rookie Ray Renagade, 19 hybrid years old, a white wolf hybrid with a deciving adituded and a nack for getting into fights. Sometimes cunning and ruthless, though soft hearted I hide behind a wall of thick stone and starcore. Versetile personality and tries to understand everyone. Loves his horses and has a small army of Imperial Guards, tiny yet mighty.
A strong drive to always be in troble and finding reasons to draw his sword. Carries the Black Demon sword and bow/arrows, is often aloft his trusty steed Mokey and a bit talkative, but not often.
A cunning lier and has little guilt for things. Tries way too hard at times.... can clam up and gets pissy at times.
Is a very strange person.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:56 am
I'm Alpha, I've been playing warhammer 40k for abut 6 months, and I have a 1,200 pt. 'guard/Dmnhunters (yes, I use the terms interchangeably for my army) and I have a small Lizardmen warband. I like artillery. I like stormtroopers the best out of the Guardie infantry. Have I said enough?  

Oraboy

SF2K4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:03 pm
What's up kids?

Ok, well, there's no picture. Why? Well, my good 2000+ point Chaos Space Marine army met the bad side of a falling table inside a moving truck, so my 2000 point group became a 2000 square inch slab of flattened plastic. Nice, eh?

Ok, well, I'd had enough anyway. I've always wanted to just do an Ultramarines army with a little Imperial Guard fused in there to make it look extra nice. So far, I've only gotten and assembled 15 troops and an old... I want to say it's a Predator tank I got a year ago that I was going to convert into a Chaos tank. *shrug* Anyway, I haven't gotten around to painting them (Though I'm a little upset at myself, seeing as I've modded about 5 troops and the tank beyond recognition... can you say, satellite dishes and tank bolters for arms? I can.) but I hope to within the week.

Anyway... yea. I'll be around.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces