Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Why do white girls hate me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KamikazeShinobi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:39 pm
If memory serves, the rumor is that Asians have small penises. At least, that's the most common thing I get used as an insult against me. Of course, then I offer to drop my pants on the spot and show them, and they clam up...

I don't think your problem is with white chicks. I think your problem is which white girls you're choosing. If you're choosing shallow ones that believe everything they hear, and don't really seem to care what you say, then you're better off not doing anything with them anyway. And please, don't say "But they're not like that", because if it's because of a "rumor", then yes, sadly, they are "like that".

The other thing you have to take into consideration is your own attitude. Most of the women I know can tell if a guy has self-confidence or respect. If you're just bumming around all of the time, it's not likely that you'll find a girl, Asian, white, or otherwise, unless she's pretty understanding, or has lower standards.

Just take a minute and think, is it really them, or is it you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:50 pm
you make a good point.

if your just going out with the person, then it shouldn't matter what size your wang is as long as u have a great personality and good-looking visible features (i.e. smile, muscles, etc.)  

metamonkey

KamikazeShinobi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:54 pm
Eh...somewhat.

What I was trying to imply was that if he was saying that they shouldn't be backing away because of something physical about him, if he finds someone with a great personality, he should do the same and treat them normally even if they're not the best looking person around. Anything else is pretty hypocritical.

It's a lot easier said than done, and I can't claim that I've done this every time either, quite honestly. But it's important to know your own faults.

Looks aren't everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:00 pm
looks may not be everything. thats a fact, but it helps.

just because u have a small snake doesnt mean they'll like u any less  

metamonkey

SLURPEE_E

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:08 pm
i'm pretty sure the rumor is that asian guys are a little light in the gentalia department. xD

but see, if those white girls are judging you based on that rumor, then i suggest you forget about them. you don't want whore-ish shallow people like that anyway.

go find another scene chick that isn't so stupid. YAY METALHEADS!! ^^

but yea, i know white a few white chicks that like asian guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:58 pm
*Sigh*

It's a lost cause when no one really reads what I type, and yet reply anyway...  

KamikazeShinobi

scareyhappy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:22 pm
then you need to find a girl who thinks asian guys are hawt^^ wait maybe you should stop trying to date white girls then lolXDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:28 am
scareyhappy
then you need to find a girl who thinks asian guys are hawt^^ wait maybe you should stop trying to date white girls then lolXDDD
true dat. true dat.  

metamonkey

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:34 pm
Wow, if the girls are being turned off by the whole asian guy supposidly has a small p***s stereotype then they are just immature. Or maybe it's because they think that you and themselves are from two totally different worlds who have nothing whatsoever in common. (Sorry if you already talked about this, because I didn't read most of the posts). Forget about the girls who are just shutting you down just because of their predisposition of the "rumor". As for other girls you have interests in having a relationship (whether it be plutonic or romantic) with, start off slow, saying hi, having small talk (talk about interests, school, w/e). And go from there. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:38 am
KamikazeShinobi
If memory serves, the rumor is that Asians have small penises. At least, that's the most common thing I get used as an insult against me. Of course, then I offer to drop my pants on the spot and show them, and they clam up...

I don't think your problem is with white chicks. I think your problem is which white girls you're choosing. If you're choosing shallow ones that believe everything they hear, and don't really seem to care what you say, then you're better off not doing anything with them anyway. And please, don't say "But they're not like that", because if it's because of a "rumor", then yes, sadly, they are "like that".

The other thing you have to take into consideration is your own attitude. Most of the women I know can tell if a guy has self-confidence or respect. If you're just bumming around all of the time, it's not likely that you'll find a girl, Asian, white, or otherwise, unless she's pretty understanding, or has lower standards.

Actually it isn't a rumor, but it is a proven fact. The average p***s of an Asian is smaller than that of a European. And Africans have an even bigger average p***s.  

Raioga

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:05 pm
Raioga
KamikazeShinobi

Actually it isn't a rumor, but it is a proven fact. The average p***s of an Asian is smaller than that of a European. And Africans have an even bigger average p***s.

and you know this how??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:40 pm
Raioga
KamikazeShinobi

confused yeah so what if we do!? that still doesn't help our asian friend in need of some help with girl trouble.  

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:42 pm
I don't think it's because your asian it's either the rumor or the fact that some girls are bitches and they hang out in packs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:47 pm
Your going out with the wrong people at the time at the wrong speed.
you gotta start slow and get to know them and then when you think the time is write you make a move. you don't just walk up to a girl and say scream "if you don't love me right now I'll scream"  

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

`a y a b i e

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:59 pm
O.o. . .
I have no idea
x.x.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers