Then Daisy I am. I mean then I am Daisy....>_>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:47 pm
((i'm luigi cool ))  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:18 pm
Luigi Mario was standing at the kitchen... he woke up early to do something nice for his brother... "Making a pizza would be nice ^^ " he started searching for the condiments and ingredients.. salsa... flour...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:23 pm
Mario got surrounded by a group of goombas and started hopping on them and taking any coin they left behind. After his showdown he said."Mama mia! Its getting late I should get back home and give this new 1 up I found in that blueish goomba!" He walked and hopped back to his home kicking goombas and koopas on his way back.  

Zeramir

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:36 pm
Luigi has already make the pizza but it was eating by him only since Mario did never appear "Where could he be question " he say looking at out through the window "Nah... i dont think he could be in trouble rolleyes i'll just stay here waiting for him... or should I question " his cowardness was upon him... he just stood up... and started looking through the window... not wanting to go out...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:18 pm
After a while Luigi went out... since Mario haven't appear... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."erm.. i hope everything is fine around here...." said and in a bit he could see in front of him groups of koopa troopas and goombas "Ay ay ay ay !!!! " he said steping back... "erm..." he stoped and started running at them... jumps upward a goomba and hopps a koopa troopa taking it shell and throwing it towards the goomba "Waajaaa" he started hopping on them... seen a block he jumped again breaking it... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Woojooo" he says as he transformed into Fire Luigi... throwing balls of fire and ending with the goombas and koopa troopas... "Wou... lucky i found this fire flower... " said while walking through the place....  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:44 am
Mario found a ghost house in the middle of the road."What is this creepy house doing here? It wasn't here before!...oh well.."He went into the house when discovered that a barrier didn't let him take any other path."I hope theres nothing spicy about this house!..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:10 am
Luigi was running kicking and hopping on any goomba that appear... he started walking and all the sudden a fire ball hit him.. taking away his fire power... "Awawawaaa...." says looking at the Piranha Plant from a pipe... unfortunate for him he has just killed a Troopa... taking the shell he throws it at the piranha "Let's see where that pipe go... wether i'm not sure fo going... " still doubting he jumps on it appearing on a place full by water and only little platforms are around... "Ay ay ay... now i have to go through all this gonk " when he was about to take a step to jump to a platform... a fish jumps trying to get him... O.o  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:17 pm
Doging the fish... he started running towards the end.... when suddenly a path of platforms and fish that no even his eye can count where in front of him "He..he...he..." he started making his long distance jumps through the place doging the fishes that wanted to get him... at one jump he slipped and jump badly letting a fish get him.... a background sound came from nowere..... as he make a jump of terror falling... and reapering in front of the warp pipe that lead him to the water place.... "Au auau... no a am not to enter again... no " he walks backwards "I'd rather go home now... i think Mario will be already there...."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:27 pm
Okay, I'm Bowser, since no one is a villain yet. Besides, Mario and Luigi have to have an enemy other than a couple goombas or a few fish!  

Mephiisto

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:28 pm
well then start to role play!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:30 pm
While going back to his home... Luigi started thinking that those goombas and troopas could not be there just fooling around... "Then who could it be!? who is to be behind all this... ai ai ai aya this thinking cracks my head" he said while putting his hands on his head... still wondering and thinking things through  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:12 pm
As Mario went to enter the haunted house it dissapeared showing the path from earlier. Mario grinned confused and said."Mama mia! What could all this be about?...Well I am hungry! I hope that knucklehead Luigi is fixing me some lagna or something!"He kept walking down the road.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:58 pm
Following a road to his home... looking down and still thinking... if there could be evil in the way... blocking this thought since he doesn't want no evil coming now or never.... "Ou.... stressed mama mia..." he said with a sad and soft voice...  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

Mephiisto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:20 pm
As Luigi walked down the path to get home, Bowser-concealed in a bush to the side of the road- saw his chance to attack Luigi. He leaped out of the bush and in front of Luigi, then charged at him, hoping that the element of surprise was enough to catch Luigi off guard.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff