How do you wear goth makeup? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:40 am
User Image

This is how I do mine. At least, it was how I did it today.

I just use eye liner and a make up bush and using slight strokes downward, and move the excess down. It gives me the above look.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:26 pm
User Image

[the only picture i like of myself....]

this is pretty much how i do my make-up, along with the occasional black lipstick.....  

ronton-ritsuzen

dark and demented

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:28 pm
I actually don't wear much make-up most of my decorations and styling are with jewlery. I do wear eyeliner...tons of it and I do strange things with eyeshadow alot. Mascara I use occasionally.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:54 pm
I'm not big into wearing make-up either. Seems like too much of a hassle. Even so, I do wear my mascara--it's my best friend.  

misted tears

Kamadev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:50 pm
usually around my eyes then a spike going down from my left eye.or anyway i feel like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:53 pm
I'll just tell you to either keep refreshing the page to see the different pictures in my sig, or just look back at my posts in the picture thread.

You'll see.

MortSanglant

cheesey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:53 pm
i tend to change up my makeup style with what im wearing. and i try not to do anything TOO drastic for school (no black lipstick or anything) because i get hassled enough as it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:27 pm
i myself am an eyeliner whore. i also am a mascara whore. i simply love~ red lipstick but sometimes i use deep purple. i use light face powder that makes me look/feel like a porcelen (spell check?) doll but thats the price of pale skin (in my case:pale-er). 3nodding  

hollyzilla

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:55 pm
This is a rather horrid picture now that I think of it, but thats how I do my eyeliner...not too wide lines, but dark, and all the way around my eyes.
User Image
Sometimes I do a little doodle like a heart or a star on my cheekbone or near the outer corner of my eye, but not a lot. I also do a lighter porceline-type colored makeup on my face, to make it blend together and cover those nasty little freckles and blemishes x.x Urg. I usually do a lighter pinkish rosy lip-color though, for going out places. It adds some innocence. The deeper red in this one was just for the sake of the set of pictures I took.

Evilevilevil picture...I don't know if I have any others on photobucket that show off my makeup...

EDIT: Therewego...some eyeliner in this one. <3
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:47 pm
I do what ever I feel like yep. If someone feels the need to mess with me for it I tell them to go ******** themselves or ignore them entirely. Or tell them stop wasteing my ******** time.... yep.

I'm trying to find my fav design webbie... one sec ai.  

Nekaru

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:06 am
I love wearing makeup. It almost always is very colorful and matches (or contrasts) my clothing, with noticible but parent-approved black eyeliner. I wear mascara only with formal dresses. I also wear a sheer red or clear lip gloss, again, because it's all I can get away with. Once, I had on black eyeshadow on my eyelids, and neon shocking pink in the crease, but my mom made me take it off.

What's fun is showchoir, stage, and guard makeup. Which can all be called stage makeup. It feels like a mask.

Nyeto is definitely right in saying if you wear a foundation that is noticably different from your natural skin tone, you must also blend the foundation on your neck. Then blend it all some more. I can't do the pale face foundaition, because I live in California, and having a pale face and dark caramel arms and legs is rather inconsistent xd :.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:44 am
Chaos doesn't particularily like make up, but will wear black and red eye liner, and some mascara occaisonally. And nail polish, if you count that...  

Memories Tear the Heart

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:48 am
I don't actually wear much makeup. On special ocassions I wear black eyeliner and dark purple lipstick or something like that...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:49 am
Memories Tear the Heart
Chaos doesn't particularily like make up, but will wear black and red eye liner, and some mascara occaisonally. And nail polish, if you count that...
Yeah, I occasionally wear nail polish, but I don't know if that counts as makeup...  

ringwraith10

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces