Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Your (Lesat) favorite characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redshirt42

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:52 pm
I love to hate Kirk(TOS)! I also hate Khan(TOS) and Captain Jonathan Archer(Well, really, everyone from Voyager).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:58 pm
Miki Ishikawa
SEVEN OF NINE.

If you're going to have an outfit HALF as slutty as THAT, you better be the CAPTAIN. mad
It's bad enough Kirk rips his shirt EVERY OTHER EPISODE, but at least he didn't walk around in an outfit like Mikhail Baryshnikov. rofl

Same here. She was just put on the show to boost ratings with men.

I also didn't like Kes when she was on. I don't know why, she just rubbed me the wrong way.  

MeggersNK

redshirt42

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:42 pm
RevougiDers
Miki Ishikawa
SEVEN OF NINE.

If you're going to have an outfit HALF as slutty as THAT, you better be the CAPTAIN. mad
It's bad enough Kirk rips his shirt EVERY OTHER EPISODE, but at least he didn't walk around in an outfit like Mikhail Baryshnikov. rofl

I also didn't like Kes when she was on. I don't know why, she just rubbed me the wrong way.

You know, I agree with that thought as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:44 pm
RevougiDers
Miki Ishikawa
SEVEN OF NINE.

I didn't mind Kes too much, but Seven was pretty annoying.  

TPila

Ken5hachan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:39 am
Even though I love the Vulcans..I cant stand T'pol.
She just ..well in all honesty, act like a Vulcan at all.
I also cant stand Jadzia Dax. She's basically DS9's resident hoes-bag  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:17 pm
TPila
RevougiDers
Miki Ishikawa
SEVEN OF NINE.

"Lookit me, I want everyone too keep the unstable Omega molecules on the ship and risk everyone's lives JUST BECAUSE I LOVE PERFECTION!!!"

Yeah, I think we can see that with the oversized boob job men consider "perfect". talk2hand  

Andy Magnuseth

Dr. Leonard McCoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:16 am
Miki Ishikawa
TPila
RevougiDers
Miki Ishikawa
SEVEN OF NINE.

"Lookit me, I want everyone too keep the unstable Omega molecules on the ship and risk everyone's lives JUST BECAUSE I LOVE PERFECTION!!!"

Yeah, I think we can see that with the oversized boob job men consider "perfect". talk2hand
Whoa.... I am a chick and I LOVED 7 of 9! She was great... Hell of a lot better than Janeway. stare Seven was easy on the eyes, Jerry Ryan is not that bad of an actor, and she added a little something different to the show.

Really if you think about it... Councilor troy wore a skin tight purple unitard all of the time... and in TOS all of the women wore go go boots and mini-skirts. Nurse Chapel was the babe then. The females are usually dressed to up the sex appeal for the boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:21 am
nuremberg_SS
Kurzon_Dax
How can so many people not like kirk? i dont get it....
Personally, I think James Kirk is a jerk.
I think the Klingon in “The Trouble with Tribbles” put it best.

Kirk is a swaggering, overbearing dictator with delusions of godliness.”  

Dr. Leonard McCoy

Andy Magnuseth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:33 am
Dr. Leonard McCoy
Really if you think about it... Councilor troy wore a skin tight purple unitard all of the time... and in TOS all of the women wore go go boots and mini-skirts. Nurse Chapel was the babe then. The females are usually dressed to up the sex appeal for the boys.
rofl I hate Counselor Troy, too. Infact, I don't like alot of emo women on the show. They're just the ones who wear tight uniforms.

You don't see Dr. Crusher or Guinan wearing that crap. That's because they are strong characters. They aren't so........"emotionally unstable", let's say. If they weren't breaking down emotionally so much, I wouldn't mind them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:35 am
I hated Gowron, and I didn't like Dr. Pulaski either. She was a good character, but she just wasn't doctor Crusher.  

Preator Suran

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:27 am
Captain Archer and most of his crew. The whole Enterprise series really.

And, sadly, quite often Kirk.

Sometimes Troy bugged me.

Chakotay totally.

And that's all I can think of.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:48 pm
I hate Mourn (sp?). I hate him because I have never heard him talk and that agrivates me to no end! (DS9)  

Jimmie Ingram

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:08 pm
Julian Bashir
I hate Mourn (sp?). I hate him because I have never heard him talk and that agrivates me to no end! (DS9)

nope, he never talks...although he does regergatate some latnum for quark...but thats the only thing i've ever seen come out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:40 pm
I'm probably the only Troi fan here. She and Data were more or less an indirect way to make up for not having a Vulcan on TNG.
I generally like Empaths and she did actually help the ship out quite a few times. Her outfits were a tad bit frightening, but they were no where near as bad as T'pol.
The only point of T'pol being on Enterprise was to give all the fanboys Vulcan fanservice. She was plue blooded Vulcan but kept having trouble controlling her emotions...it was ludicrous. Mr.Spock was half human, and its his struggle to find himself which made him an interesting character.
True, everyone knows Vulcans have as much emotion as anyone else, but their mental discipline is supposedly more then strong enough to supress all outwards show of it. That, litterally, makes T'pol a failure.I mean, she didnt even have the severe Vulcan haircut for most of the series.

I couldnt stand T'pol  

Ken5hachan

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:51 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

nope, he never talks...although he does regergatate some latnum for quark...but thats the only thing i've ever seen come out of his mouth.
I saw that episode.... I mean I saw him do that. The funny part was when Quark hid in the vault thing. But I have only heard him gurnt It makes me mad that he never had a speaking part!  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff