Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Fred/George W. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotness?
  No.
  Yeah!
  Never really thought about it before...
  Other.
View Results

Yaoi_cutie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:17 pm
Ohhh...My friend hates me so much for it, but I think twincest in anime, fics or books is beautiful!
I love it because it's
a)HOT
b) a lot of the time it's deeper and more meaninful than other slash pairings. I mean, these two guys are gonna get hell for being brother (and twins) who are in love, so they've really got to love each other to be together. And I think that's just beautiful whee
The one thing I can't stand is when people put two twins who are real people together (ex: Phelps twincest)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:19 pm
In fiction, it's hot. In real life, the thought is pretty icky.  

RJ Hazelwood

The Acid Queen

Sparkly Genius

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:14 am
OMG twincest is hoooot!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:06 pm
Love It!!!
*Hugs*  

Sienna Wolf

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:33 pm
I like it. It's not my favorite pairing though but I'll read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:34 pm
Roane_Fossegrim
Oh god! Anybody who says that Fred on George Twincest isn't the hottest thing on four legs is silly! They are sooo fine and obviously are a pairing. I mean, maybe they aren't in love but they're teenage twin boys who share a room and are always doing crazy things, why not do crazy sexual things together!? Plus they are great with basically anybody else. Fred/George/Draco is excellent and a pairing that is in my head but I have never found a fic on *sniff* is Fred/George/Oliver Wood. It would be Wood being his Quidditch Nazi self and Fred and George calming him down in the shower by working off some of that pent up energy in a healthy sexual way!
ooh, i like your idea!

Fred/George isnt my favorite paring, but if the fic is well written, then i'll read it.  

keya

SDLKGNSDLKGSJ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:43 am
Ah, twincest...so cute... heart
Fred/George/Lee is the best, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:26 pm
Roane_Fossegrim
Oh god! Anybody who says that Fred on George Twincest isn't the hottest thing on four legs is silly! They are sooo fine and obviously are a pairing. I mean, maybe they aren't in love but they're teenage twin boys who share a room and are always doing crazy things, why not do crazy sexual things together!? Plus they are great with basically anybody else. Fred/George/Draco is excellent and a pairing that is in my head but I have never found a fic on *sniff* is Fred/George/Oliver Wood. It would be Wood being his Quidditch Nazi self and Fred and George calming him down in the shower by working off some of that pent up energy in a healthy sexual way!

*sees images in head and dies happy*  

Countess Tsuyu

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:30 pm
User Image
BWAHAHAHA!!! DENIAL!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:03 pm
User Image

Hee hee...

I sometimes find this pair awkward. It's one of those that has to be done really well to not be, you know, just creepy.  

thatdrncat

Opal`

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:21 pm
Roane_Fossegrim
Fred/George/Draco is excellent and a pairing that is in my head but I have never found a fic on *sniff* is Fred/George/Oliver Wood. It would be Wood being his Quidditch Nazi self and Fred and George calming him down in the shower by working off some of that pent up energy in a healthy sexual way!
Yummy
:]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:05 am
I don't think they are in love, but I definetly think they are hot together. Twincest is so sexy! I particularly like what someone here said about them doing mischievous things so why not in bed........and relieving Oliver of his tensions. Fred/George is at it's best in threesomes.  

Pearls of Dimond

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:17 pm
Chris Superstar
In fiction, it's hot. In real life, the thought is pretty icky.

Exactly. Twincest is erotic because it's so very wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:10 am
Fred and George together is just one of those pairings I just expect these days. Rather like Snape and Lucius. They just go together very well. I'm always surprised to see them with someone else. It just doesn't seem right. I think the only way I can see them with someone else is if it's a threesome.

They're cute yeah, but I've read some hot fics between those two. It just depends on who is writing the story.  

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sky wire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:51 pm
Yes, as everyone else has said, Fred/George is quite tasty ^_^ I read a wonderful Fred/George/Harry fic awhile ago...didn't save the link, unfortunately, but it was quite good.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff