Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Quintessential Yaoi Couple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youkai-Riri-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:42 am
Ranmaru "Ran-chan" and Enjoji from Kizuna are smexy together.... even though Ran-chan is the reluctant uke, he does make a damn good one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:59 am
To basically define the meaning of the general seme/uke pairing, definitely Eiri Yuki / Shuichi Shindou, no doubt.

Otherwise, I prefer a more complicated, beautiful-distaster-like relationship, like Naruto/Sasuke.

xp  

Xueyan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kurai no Kuria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:32 pm
For-Chan Cookie
Hands down, it has to be Katou and Iwaki from Haru wo Daiteita aka Embracing Love. They're both a strong masculine presence. They care about each other. They switch on occassion, they're in stupid love with each other. They're functional, hard-working adults in love and at peace with themselves (mostly). They make such a good couple, that's what makes them so great and thus, my all time favorite couple ^_^
I completely agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:21 pm
I'd really have to say Dee/Ryo, they really are a good couple. In fact, they're so bloddy perfect and canon that I've pretty much stopped reading their fanfiction. Now I read JJ/Drake. Yum... cool

Yuki/Shuichi are a good couple too, they just don't quite have quintessential status.

Calliope Della Corte

toachung

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:04 pm
strawberry creamsicle
In your opinion, what is the quintessential yaoi couple? The epitome of all that is yaoi?
In my opinion? Shuichi Shindou and Eiri Yuki (duh).

I've got to go with them, but I guess it's because I'm bias to that series... cheese_whine sweatdrop burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:24 pm
Yuuen and Emba from Wild Rock. <3 That is absolutely the best manga I've ever read. It's so sweet.

Kami Llama

storo

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:31 pm
i say Katou and Iwaki from Haru wo Daiteita 3nodding
plus you get to some of the smexyes smex blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:00 am
Everyone loves YukixShuichi, and while I like them, they aren't even close to my favorite couple. That kind of pairing is good, but too... larger-than-life, I suppose you could say.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Silver-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:18 am
Katou and Iwaki from Haru wo Daiteita, The gundam wing boys differents pairings.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:36 pm
If you like the traditional good old seme/uke pairings, then ShuichiXYuki all the way.
If you want to get a bit more complicated, then KuramaXHei for me.

bang bang die die

frigid gator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:10 pm
strawberry creamsicle
Ha, I just got a new Gravitation DVD for my birthday. biggrin

Lucky, lucky, luuucky!!!!! crying I still need #1 and #2!!! But I don't know where I can buy them anymore, Best Buy stopped selling them and Suncoast in our mall closed!!!

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff