Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi Fans Hate Girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate Anime Girls?
  No, it's pointless
  Yes
  STFU
View Results

Chesea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:01 am
Mmmm~
I can be like that sometimes.
But not to that extent!

Only some girls are intruding, I find.
I mean, I don't exactly hate them.
3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:13 am
Haha. I like Winry and Riza! Ahem. Taken from official FMA Wikipedia article... Riza used to sport a short hairdo but after meeting Winry she decided to grow her own blond tresses long. >_< OKAY. SO MABYE IT'S NOT WORD FOR WORD BUT MEH! GIMME A BREAK PEOPLE! rofl
Quote:

They ALL seem to fit into the same mold of wilting-flower-that-has-to-be-saved-by-the-handsome-male-lead, annoying, hyper, high-pitched voice who can't ******** do anything for herself, and is far too emotional for her own good. Almost all female characters have at least one, if not ALL, of these characteristics, which are annoying enough alone, least of all combined.

See. Winry and Riza aren't like that! They kick a**!!! One's a greased monkey wrench genius and the other has an eagle eye.... lol. ^_~ w00t! I learnt how to use the quote button... hehe. *chuckles patheticaly*
~ Sarah Lee aka Lance

psychotic LEE

The Emo Graduate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:26 am
who cares if there is a chick involved>?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:59 am
Sheltigrrl
Honestly, I hate some of the boys more than I hate the girls. (And I actually LIKE Kairi, I feel so alone sometimes.) I figure so-called yaoi fans who hate the girls don't deserve to call themselves yaoi fans, since they obviously don't grasp the bigger picture. It's totally weird.

*Applauds* Well said, and you're not alone on the Kairi thing. XD  

Riosin

Riosin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:09 am
I've thought about this, sometimes us anti-anti anime girls can be just as bad. To out own kind no less.

Like when I say I dislike Fushigi Yuugi I've got about a hundred Miaka supporters jumping down my throat when in realty I don't hate Miaka, I hate Fushigi Yuugi as in it's plot and the story it's self.

So I admit people confuse reason why others hate things in anime, girls included.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:10 am
Rio Ri
Sheltigrrl
Honestly, I hate some of the boys more than I hate the girls. (And I actually LIKE Kairi, I feel so alone sometimes.) I figure so-called yaoi fans who hate the girls don't deserve to call themselves yaoi fans, since they obviously don't grasp the bigger picture. It's totally weird.

*Applauds* Well said, and you're not alone on the Kairi thing. XD

you both aren't alone with the kairi liking.... i still like olette better (so glad i haven't seen a following of people who dislike her)  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

hatake_kakashi1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:29 am
lol poll whore rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:34 am
urggggggg i am so confused  

Mr.Fangs

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:38 am
You know, I was just thinking the earlier today... In my own original story (which is yaoi), the lead female character was actually originally intended to be "the girl who gets in the way of the yaoi pairing that everyone's going to hate". (And, scarily enough, she became my favorite character. LOL!)

She's evolved a lot since then, but considering my first plans for her...

Maybe some of the authors actually INTENDED for their female characters to be hated? Not all of them, naturally, but it's a possibilty for some of them...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:57 am
I hate most female characters because their voices get on my nerves. I can only handle squeaky, high-pitched voices for so long before I start to get angry every time I see them. Plus, most of them are pretty pathetic and weak. But the few I like are strong and have normal-sounding voices. Like Eclair and from Kiddy Grade...  

Sol-chan

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:39 am
Rio Ri
I've thought about this, sometimes us anti-anti anime girls can be just as bad. To out own kind no less.

Like when I say I dislike Fushigi Yuugi I've got about a hundred Miaka supporters jumping down my throat when in realty I don't hate Miaka, I hate Fushigi Yuugi as in it's plot and the story it's self.

So I admit people confuse reason why others hate things in anime, girls included.

How can you hate Fushigi Yuugi?! gonk I'm sure you have your reasons, but still! (Don't mind me, I just find it difficult to understand when people don't like FY.)
Anyway, getting back on subject! I don't usually go "DIE DIE DIE!" to any anime girl for any reason. My best friend takes care of that for me. She goes "DIE DIE DIE!" at any and every anime person that's supposed to be the romantic interest of a bishonen she likes, even when it's a yaoi pairing. Yet, interestingly, she does not hate Kairi, for reasons I have yet to understand. (Not that I hate Kairi - I don't. It just seems very unusual to me that someone like my best friend does not automatically hate Kairi.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:06 am
I think it is very funny when people, especially girls, seem to hate the main anime female in the show. I wonder if it is a jealousy issue or something else, since I usually never have a problem unless it is one of "those" types of females. The one who never can do anything until the hero shows up, which is my main problem with Sakura though I'm not sure if it is a character flaw or just bad story telling.

I was a Yuna fan because she can do things on her own, unlike Rinoa, and Yuna is like the most powerful character in FF history. If you don't believe me, tell me how many other characters can do 30,000 damage with one attack. I didn't even do the stat max on her yet either...  

Angelic_Resolve

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:45 am
Angelic_Resolve
I wonder if it is a jealousy issue

I really believe that it's jealousy. They get jealous and defensive. It makes no sense either. ^^; ...Well unless the fangirl feels more of a connection with one of the guys in that slash pairing than they do with the girl.

Crazed fangirls are crazy. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:00 pm
Lum Cheng
Rio Ri

How can you hate Fushigi Yuugi?! gonk I'm sure you have your reasons, but still! (Don't mind me, I just find it difficult to understand when people don't like FY.)
Anyway, getting back on subject! I don't usually go "DIE DIE DIE!" to any anime girl for any reason. My best friend takes care of that for me. She goes "DIE DIE DIE!" at any and every anime person that's supposed to be the romantic interest of a bishonen she likes, even when it's a yaoi pairing. Yet, interestingly, she does not hate Kairi, for reasons I have yet to understand. (Not that I hate Kairi - I don't. It just seems very unusual to me that someone like my best friend does not automatically hate Kairi.)

FY was too predictable to be honest and I'm not interested into fast pace dramady. sweatdrop

I have a friend like that to. *lol* We play this BL game called 'Angels Feather' (In the image thread) But there's a one or two het couples with bishounens begin straight and she FLIPS. She puts a whole new meaning on the "DIE DIE DIE" thing.

Riosin

KougaMyazawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:02 pm
I really hate winry. shes annoying. She from, FMA for those of you who do not know.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff