Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Magic, Team Work, and Mental Jump ropes in a knot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:39 am
TeaDidikai
Picture if you will for the sake of argument- said good friend and sister having a devastating fight- and the energetic result there of and the reaction present in any working done together.

If said good friend and little sister were to have a devastating fight, I wouldn't work with either of them because of the emotional ties I have to both. They would either have to sort their s**t out or neither of them could work with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:29 am
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
Picture if you will for the sake of argument- said good friend and sister having a devastating fight- and the energetic result there of and the reaction present in any working done together.

If said good friend and little sister were to have a devastating fight, I wouldn't work with either of them because of the emotional ties I have to both. They would either have to sort their s**t out or neither of them could work with me.
Which is my point.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:31 am
Hmm... I always viewed group rituals with a level of detached professionallism...
In fighting ends when the dweomer begins, so to speak.
But then again, I'm usually more of an observer than participant in disparate traditions ritulas.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:38 am
Fiddlers Green
Hmm... I always viewed group rituals with a level of detached professionallism...
In fighting ends when the dweomer begins, so to speak.
But then again, I'm usually more of an observer than participant in disparate traditions ritulas.
For me that is the difference between a secular ritual and "real work", the trust level involved.

Group rituals with people who I am not close with- I tend to be distant while doing my work.

Rituals with people I have an affection for, I invest more of myself.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:44 am
Ah, glad I have no self to invest.
Seriously tho, when working any sort of mysticism, I strive to be as tranquil as possible...
It's easy to botch up if one is upset or giddy. Even in times where emotional investment is important, I strive to remain as sedate as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:49 am
Fiddlers Green
Ah, glad I have no self to invest.
Seriously tho, when working any sort of mysticism, I strive to be as tranquil as possible...
It's easy to botch up if one is upset or giddy. Even in times where emotional investment is important, I strive to remain as sedate as possible.
Heh... I'm trying to picture you in some kind of Ecstatic ritual.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:53 pm
TeaDidikai
Heh... I'm trying to picture you in some kind of Ecstatic ritual.

Don't, it won't happen.
I'll observe, but my participation is less than likely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:00 pm
Fiddlers Green

Don't, it won't happen.
Not even for amusement? You're so... animated in the rest of your interactions.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:17 pm
TeaDidikai
Not even for amusement? You're so... animated in the rest of your interactions.

I don't practice mysticism for amusement.
Too dangerous to those arround me.
Too much of a chance that I'll do something in a fit of pique, or in a drunken rage, that is far beyound what I could live with.
I don't need magic as an excuse to party, the party has meaning in and of itself.
As far as losing myself in the moment, you have never seen me lose myself... Be grateful for that every day of your life.
When I let myself go, I do things I despise for years... decades... to come.

To me, it's like playing with a nuclear reactor while drunk.
Not my idea of amusing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:37 pm
Fiddlers Green

I don't practice mysticism for amusement.
Not the practice- the mental image.
Quote:

I don't need magic as an excuse to party, the party has meaning in and of itself.
Nor do I. But we seem to be working on two different wavelengths.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:49 pm
TeaDidikai
Not the practice- the mental image.

Ah... well.. that's fair.

Quote:
Quote:
Nor do I. But we seem to be working on two different wavelengths.

There should ahve been a wink at the end of that line...
Like:
Quote:
I don't need magic as an excuse to party, the party has meaning in and of itself. wink

We're good at doing that. sweatdrop
Working on different wavelengths that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:39 pm
Fiddlers Green

Like:
Quote:
I don't need magic as an excuse to party, the party has meaning in and of itself. wink

You're right. My mistake. sweatdrop  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:42 pm
reagun ban
TeaDidikai

blaugh
I laugh so that I do not cry.

TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green

Like:
Quote:

Bah, tis no one's mistake, merely miscommunication, and once that is dealt with, real communication can occur. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:52 pm
Fiddlers Green
reagun ban
TeaDidikai

blaugh
I laugh so that I do not cry.

TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green

Like:
Quote:

Bah, tis no one's mistake, merely miscommunication, and once that is dealt with, real communication can occur. 3nodding

Cassandra strikes again.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:00 pm
TeaDidikai
Cassandra strikes again.

Only if you so choose.
But be careful that you don't get so wrapped up in the prophecy that you lose yourself.
I for one have no intention of losing my city to those barbaric Greeks, and it'll take more than a trussied up horse to beat me. wink  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff