Reply ~ Main Forum ~
please ******** help me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:44 pm
Though we would like to say hum, lovers are for ever. But sometimes, it just doesn't work. It seems to sound like she fell for this other dude while she was still with you. That would explain the quick get together. You wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyway. Break ups can be easy or they can be hard. Just a little question did she ask you out or did you ask her out?
But all in all, you got to get over her. Ten bucks there is someone else out there better. If she didn't understand what you do for her then why even be with her? Kind of weird doing trying hard to do things for a person and them not see it or expect it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:54 pm
wow, surprisingly, this is making me remotely better. i still feel miserable as s**t, but thanx for all the suggestions and stuff people, its appreciated.

i know its only been 4 months, but the 4 months were like the happiest times in my life (dont care if that sounds annoyingly cliche', it was true). she was the only one that made me feel really loved. and she was the first person I ever trusted in my life. To find out it was all a lie the whole time hurts, even emotionally scars (again, dont care about the damn cliche', its still seems true).

she was the one who pretty much asked me out. she broke up with me 2 times prior to the final breakup, but after those two we both knew me and her would get back together. this hurts a thousand times worse because i know we will never be together again.

and i seriously doubt i will find anyone else period, let alone anyone better.

PS: im sorry if i sound like another melodramatic teenager, i cant ******** help it right now. this has been getting to me for the past week, ive even ******** lost nights of sleep over it.  

_Built_to_Offend_666

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:15 pm
_Built_to_Offend_666
seriously, i dont know what the ******** to turn to. my girlfreind just broke up with me after 4 months of going out. im like totally in love with her. She was seriously the first person I ever felt I could trust. she said me and her had too many problems and she doesn't see me like a boyfreind anymore, but wants to still be best freinds. She will never be just a casual aquantence or anything like to me, but im terrorfied of the reality that thats what im gonna be to her. just 2 days after me and her broke up, she's already going out with someone else. This makes me nautious, sick, light-headed, shaky, and a whole bunch of other s**t just to think about. I really don't wanna sound like another melodramtic teenager, but this s**t is ******** overwhelming. i need some advice or something cause nothing my freinds have told me has worked really well. sad

in a twist of irony, my drumset broke, and because i needed a temp drumset until I can get a new one, the singer in my band knew a guy who had a drum set i could use. It turns out this is the guy who is going out with my 'ex'. id probably get violent around him, so ya, more problems because of all this.
What do you think you sound like?
People fall in and out of love.
Forget her.
It wasn't meant to be.
Let it go.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:35 pm
*sigh* i have no idea what to do, i have never been in a relationship  

The Reused

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff