Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Snape/Harry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sadensilk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:22 pm
i am so glad im not the only one that absolutly loves snarry  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:21 am
My favourite pairing ever! Snarry is what got me into HP slash. 3nodding  

xara-star

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:31 pm
I like the couple. It's one of my favorite pairings. I have a thing for Snape-uke (Bottom Snape.) Only if the fic is well written though. Otherwise it doesnt work.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:56 pm
I'm not a big fan of Snarry. As a loving realtionship, anyway. It's too unlikely, even though it's insanely hot. Now what you have to read is SnapexDumbledore! I read a little bit of one that my sister was reading. Quite disturbing. Let's just say butter was involved... burning_eyes  

peace_love_jello

Wadi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:37 am
Snarry.
Thou art lovely.

heart

I think that's what got me liking slash...

Severus and Harry just belong together...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:24 pm
yeah the snarry couple definitely is what got me into slash. they are a HOT couple. it just seems that compared to any other character they have a lot of chemistry between them... i heart that.  

silverspun

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:46 am
peace_love_jello
I'm not a big fan of Snarry. As a loving realtionship, anyway. It's too unlikely, even though it's insanely hot. Now what you have to read is SnapexDumbledore! I read a little bit of one that my sister was reading. Quite disturbing. Let's just say butter was involved... burning_eyes

-is traumatised so much ashe starts crying like her faveorite comic book super hero died...oh w3ait..he did-  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:09 am
I can take it or leave it. xd wink  

subHarry

Tromper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:23 pm
Love it! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:36 pm
Boo. I really don't like this paring at all. It could be that Sev is my favourite character and I'm not that much of a Harry fan.  

kattorin

FallenAngel231303

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:58 pm
Snarry is my 2nd favorte pairing after Drarry. I love it, its so cute when they finally get over their differences. but it cant be like a sudden love fest cause that ruins the fun of it all  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:15 am
Ooh, this is such a good pairing. It does have to be well-done, though. 3nodding  

thatdrncat

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:30 am
I've read some really good fics with this pairing. It's also one of the few that I can stand to read post-Hogwarts fics with.

I've seen them paired up when Harry is Slytherin. Seen a rare few where's one of them is a magical creature of some sort. I read one once where Snape had not turned spy for Dumbledore, and had retreated to his own island rather than take protection from living and teaching in Hogwarts (and that was an interesting one...).

They really do work together I think, but it really depends on the writer and how they present the two. For me, what started me wondering about the two is that whole "they doth protest too much" sort of thing.

There is one thing about Snape that I can't seem to overlook, and that's the actor who plays him in the films. Doesn't seem to matter much if he's paired with Lucius, but if he's paired with Harry? I tend to picture him a little younger and with features that are a little less harsh. How I picture Snape isn't how he appears in the films.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:57 pm
I remember the days when I hated this pairing with a passion.
I can't say I ship it now, but I'm alright with Snarry.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:52 am
I have mixed feeling here. You see, I don't mind Snape/Draco and I love Harry/Draco so Harry/Draco/Snape threesome=alright. I'll go for that.
But maybe I've just seen bad writing with Snarry, then again. I should try reading it again and I'll get back to you guys... sweatdrop  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff