Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Pairing Denial? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:53 pm
blackcatluck

but i refuse... REFUSE to pair yuki and kyo from fruits basket. no. kyo for tohru... yuki for haru. nothing else. *crosses arms like a child*

Yeah! whee That's what I decided, though I do feel bad for Kagura but, oh well.

Oh, and the pairing that I will never believe in is Ed/Al from FMA.
For me the story has a lot to do with brotherly love and that pairing just kind of ruins it for me. No offense fans.
Although I am fine with some other incest pairings ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:32 pm
Hm..lemme see.

From Yu Yu Hakusho, Hiei and Kurama are a must together, or with no one at all. It's just that plain and simple. >.< Yusuke, I personally don't really care who he ends up with, Kayko? Fine, she's just a tad annoying is all. And for anyone who bothers pairing up Kuwabar ( awwww ) it has to be with Yukina. That is another one I won't budge my decision on. He's just too cute with her. I haven't sene it an awhile, but the only other pairing I can think of is Jin and Touya...I love them both, but I'm still not sure how if I like them together or not.

In Fruits Basket, gah, that's a difficult one. I don't really like pairing anyone with anyone else! >.< If I HAD to choose one it would be either Haru and Ritsu ( Lol, I guess you had to read the fanfic to get what I was saying xD ) or Haru and Yuki.

Inuyasha...hm, I love the canon pairings, Inu/Kagome and Sango/Miroku ( especially these two. Don't you ever change them!!! ) Although, I am slowly falling in love with a Hiten/Bankotsu pairing. Yes, I realize they're both dead and never even knew one another, but so what??

Naruto...gah, too many pairings I love here. >.< I'm really open to alot here, so there isn't a whole ton I dislike although..Gaara and Lee? Yeah....NO. stare Gaara and Hinata? Yeah....NO.

With Gravitation I need Shuuichi and Yuki, plain and simple. xD

Hm...I'm trying to think of any other series with enough characters that I would have issues with being paired up. Haha, I'll probably end up making another post if I do end up thinking of more. ^^

SeNalove

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:06 pm
SeNalove
Naruto...gah, too many pairings I love here. >.< I'm really open to alot here, so there isn't a whole ton I dislike although..Gaara and Lee? Yeah....NO. stare Gaara and Hinata? Yeah....NO.

i used to think the same thing! i say "used to" because for some strange, alien reason gaara x hinata is growing on me. like a fungus. i guess i just wanna see her happy. (omg het pairing love... nuuuuuu!! xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:35 am
I dislike anyone who's married in another relationship, or anyone who's dating.. ninja It just seems wrong.. x-x Since I have this thing with being faithful.. And I dislike most incest pairings.

I cannot accept Naruto being paired off to anyone but Sasuke, and vice versa. Then there's Kurama and Hiei. Yusuke and Keiko.

Don't really mind Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru as much.. though it still bothers me a bit. sweatdrop I prefer keeping the canon pairings..

TrowaxQuatre.. DuoxHeero.. They were my first fanfics! ^^;;
Can't really think of anything else.  

Bright_Death

Winter Phantom

Xueyan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:54 am
Naruto/Sasuke, definitely. In Naruto/Sasuke cases, I just wish Sakura would stay out of the picture. >_>;

(Naruto/Sasuke lovers / to-be Naruto/Sasuke lovers should see this.)

Then there's Yamato Ishida/Taichi Yagami from Digimon... from a GIF my friend showed me, I really can't deny the pairing either...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:35 am
what I really, REALLY can't stand:

NARUTO x SASUKE. [Aka NaruSasu, aka the main "ZOMG BOYLOVE!!11!1one!!" in Naruto fandom.]

seriously. I go really crazy whenever somebody mentions that pairing.
I hate it to bits.

[.lunatic.fringe.]

-Saint Ayame-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:43 pm
Shuichi only belongs with Yuki ;__; heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:53 am
Peter from Chronicles of Narnia with anyone but Edmund. Maybe I've conditioned myself, but it just seems... wrong, somehow; incomplete any other way. smile

Granted, I'll read it, but that's my preference. Peter/Edmund FTW.  

Turbo Polka Babe

Lily-livered Giver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Turbo Polka Babe

Lily-livered Giver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:59 am
[.lunatic.fringe.]
what I really, REALLY can't stand:

NARUTO x SASUKE. [Aka NaruSasu, aka the main "ZOMG BOYLOVE!!11!1one!!" in Naruto fandom.]

seriously. I go really crazy whenever somebody mentions that pairing.
I hate it to bits.

You know, I can't say for sure because I've only seen the anime, but I've heard that the Naruto manga can be easily taken as shounen-ai between Sasuke and Naruto. Even my very, very straight male friend said something about NaruSasu being canon, or nearly so. I'm not trying to undermine your opinion, because I can't even say if it's for certain and I don't really care much one way or the other, but I found it interesting.

Just thought I'd share that, anyway. I'm off to download the manga so I can see for myself, now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:02 am
Meh. Damn it. I THINK... Roy should NOT be PAIRED with ANY FEMALE WHATSOEVER! HE'S GAY PEOPLE! rofl  

psychotic LEE

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:41 am
After the Taiora vs Sorato war in the Digimon section of ff.net, I've let go of my pairing biases.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:14 am
Nashwa
Yes, I can't stand seeing someone pair my favorite couples with some other people. >.<
No Tatsumi X Tsuzuki! Tatsumi belongs only to Watari ninja
I have to dissagree... see they (Tatsumi and Tsuzuki) were together and I kinda like their relationship but I am a firm believer in Hisoka and Tsuzuki..... don't you just love Hisoka' shiki!!! It was sooooooo cute! (Thinks about desert scene with the cactis and him giving his water to Hisoka.) biggrin  

WEG_champ2010

Angelic_Resolve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:22 am
I know Kingdom Hearts has many possible pairings but I am all for RikuxSora, don't like them being broken apart especially after that ending in KH2.

I'm pretty much a SeiferxSquall person, don't really like SeiferxZell all that much though my friend has done a good rp with IrivinexSquall that I do love.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:09 pm
bitterSweetFate
Meh. Damn it. I THINK... Roy should NOT be PAIRED with ANY FEMALE WHATSOEVER! HE'S GAY PEOPLE! rofl

I agree and if the hinting in the moive is anything to go by he should be with Ed damn it ><  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:32 pm
sweatdrop I do this all the time. I like my characters possesive. KuroFai from Tsubasa is my current fave, and I shudder every time I see Kuro with Tomoyo or Fai with Chii. It's so wrong...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff