Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Snape evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zack_F_The_Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:59 am
`[snapexc0re!]
Severus isn't evil. Though, I do think that he might be working for himself. THOUGH, again, I also think he's good. Or, at least when it all comes down to it, at the end he will be working for the light. Or fight for them.

BUT I do believe that he killed Dumbledore.. obviously the old man isn't still alive. And the words 'AVADA KEDAVRA' often do the trick. So, he did kill Dumbledore. But, he didn't want to, I'm thinking. Dumbledore supported him through everything, and gave him a sense of honor and gave him authority. Snape's a character that likes praise and being showered with attention. You can tell from the end of Azkaban.

i whole heartedly agree. i think he works for himself. whichever side benefits him more is the side that he's on. so in the end i believe it will depend on which side has the upper hand....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:26 pm
I don't think that Snape is evil either. JKR never really explained the argument Snape had in the forest with Dumbledore in the 6th book (the one Hagrid saw and let slip to Harry), and there was the way Dumbledore appealed to Snape when he arrived on the tower. In my opinion, Dumbledore is not the kind of man to beg for his life. Dumbledore would have known that something like this might happen and made Snape promise to kill him when the time came, but Snape did not want to and was arguing with Dumbledore about it when Hagrid overheard them. You see him talking to Harry about the value of the young. "I am much older, much cleverer, and much less valuable..." I assume that this would hold true for the rest of his students, including Malfoy. So, Snape killed Dumbledore, Malfoy thought twice about killing. There are more clues and stuff in the books, to support Snape's non-evilishness, but most of them have already been stated ^^;. Then there was the "No unforgivable curses from you potter," line at the end of book 6. And his refusal to curse, kill, or harm Harry as he fled the grounds.

As for Snape's loyalty...I think that there was something more between them other than Snape's betrayal of the potters. (Not romantically XD that'd be weird, although I'm sure it exists somewhere;;;.) Dumbledore was rather hesitant to talk to Harry about his reason for trusting Snape, so I think that Snape is still loyal to the Order, even if they might not think so.

Will Dumbledore come back? Prooobably not, seeing as they entombed his body and everything. I'd be a little disappointed if he did come back ^^;  

~Remus J. Lupin~

dyingwhite

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:10 pm
Trust Snape

Snape is a very bad man xp

isn't it amusing the stickers little kiddies can get? Or I'm just crazy/perverted (put them together)O.o

I don't think he's evil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:45 am
I think Snape is evil........ And has just finally admitted it!! twisted  

mrs-t-4eva

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:15 pm
dyingwhite
Trust Snape

Snape is a very bad man xp

isn't it amusing the stickers little kiddies can get? Or I'm just crazy/perverted (put them together)O.o

I don't think he's evil

Kids can get stickers that say Snape is a bad man? Dear Lord... what is the world coming to. ><

Oh, and Snape is totally a good guy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:19 pm
Dumbledore wanted Snape to kill him. I think because 1)It saved Draco and that’s just how Dumbledore is 2)Dumbledore begged Snape to do something and I think it was to kill him 3)Snape wants Voldomort dead and wants to help Draco and himself (He's Kind of selfish) and 4)he and Dumbledore could of been using occlumency (sp?) and legitimency (sp? Again) to communicate with each other during the last scene. They both know how too, after all. (I posted almost the same thing in a different discussion, but this sums up my opinion.)
I like the point someone made about Severes saying "no unforgivable curses for you" to Harry as well.  

Pearls of Dimond

Amour Hannah Abbott

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:55 pm
I say Snape is out for his own skin... eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:43 am
User Image

Snape is snape.

His side?

Team Snape.

User Image

Twenty Times Over

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Megathread 100

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:23 am
SPOILER WARNING!
OH! I WAS SO RIGHT! He wanted him to kill him! I knew it! But I'm starting to agree with you guys on "Snape is on Team Snape" because of the Lily thing. You were right about that. He's not good or bad.

Spoiler end  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:39 pm
Pearls of Dimond
SPOILER WARNING!
OH! I WAS SO RIGHT! He wanted him to kill him! I knew it! But I'm starting to agree with you guys on "Snape is on Team Snape" because of the Lily thing. You were right about that. He's not good or bad.

Spoiler end

me too!  

Haydn Phoenix

General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out