Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Coming out about Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invisible Ukulele

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:24 pm
RaddPixieSticQueen
Karai_sato
RaddPixieSticQueen
Karai_sato
RaddPixieSticQueen
Karai_sato
Only a couple of my friends know that I like it and when I said I like yaoi their reaction was, ''wtf is yaoi?'' Then I tell them and their all. D: And I'm all ^^;..... yup.

Well when my mother's idoit husband (he's a homophobe) asked about my shirt the conversation went:

"What's that say?"

"I heart Yaoi..."

"What's Yaoi?"

"umm a type of Anime..or Manga.. I guess.."

"What type?"

"I really don't want to get into this John..."

"come on what type"

*after 3 or 4 minutes of him badgering me*

"fine. It's boy/ boy love"

"That's Disgusting!"

stare
He asked for it. lol. Darn homophobes. xDDDD

Oh I know! It was funny cause my step sister knew what it was and she was just giggle fitting the whole time. My mom is blissfully unaware and I doubt her husband has the guts to tell her.

xDDD My mom'd probably just drop it at ''a type of anime and manga I guess'' and then go look it up on the internet and then confront me about it saying ''honey I think you should stop with this whole yaoi thing'' xDDD Then she'd get all worked up in spite of her self and say that if I don't throw out the shirt right away I'm grounded and she'll throw it away. She's so wierd.

eek If my mom found out she'd be pissed. but oh heaven help us all if she threw away my Yaoi Mangas...I've spent a lot of money to see Ed/Roy sweet talk each other damn it xd

emo I have no yaoi manga, its so sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:01 pm
None of my family or friends know that I like yaoi. I keep it to myself. redface

Silly Little Crush

Jaele

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:42 pm
I've always been quiet, but I'm getting more open. My notebook was quite the hint rolleyes Sometimes my friends bring it up first, which never ceases to amaze me.

My other friends... yeah, they'll never know. Same with my parents. I can see a complete ban from the computer if they knew what I read on-line. Also, it's more than likely I would never be allowed near my manga again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:55 pm
My parents kinda know that I'm into yaoi. They don't know what yaoi is, but they know I'm into 'gay fiction', as they call it. xd My mom doesn't really care what I read. M dad isn't a homophobe, but it disturbs him a bit. Heh heh... xd  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:19 pm
My family doesn't know nor do they need to know.

Some of my friends dislike yaoi but love yuri; they're obviously straight.

^^;

Though, all of my friends don't care that I like stuff like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:55 am
My sister and my cousin know bout my obsession with yaoi and dont really care .. My sister wont leave my manga alone xd Now if my brother and parents found out ... i dunno what would happen lol. My friends would be like "WTF?" eek lol  

Fleashis

[.lunatic.fringe.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:59 am
Family: don't know. :3

Most my friends know that I love yaoi. They're alright with it most of the time as long as I don't go too much into the gory detail. xDDDD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:47 am
none of my famly or friends no about me thats y i joined this guild xp  

hatake_kakashi1

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:15 pm
I'm afraid to tell anyone. Only a few of my freinds know. (They are the type who wouldn't be appaled at anything. <3 )
Other than that, I hope to keep it quite secretive.

My family does not know. xD
I was acctually thinking about showing my dad a shonen-ai music video though. =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:30 pm
I told my mom a few days ago that i'm into yaoi when we were driving back from the mall.
This is how our conversation went:

mom: "What new manga did you get?" [Yes my mother feeds my manga addiction]
me: "Two new yaoi..." biggrin
mom: "What is yaoi?"
me: -giggling- "Two guys..."
mom: "You mean two gay guys?" xd
Me: -laughing- "Yeeeesss...I've been into it for like, a year and a half..."
mom: "Well okay then..." sweatdrop

and then we went on to talking abotu something else.
My mom is very open-minded so i doubt she really minds.

Katamari Syndrome

RaddPixieSticQueen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:31 pm
I'm soooooo glad that I joined this guild full of people that enjoy boy /boy love even though our families don't approve. It's nice to finally have people to talk to about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:55 pm
When I told my closest friends that I liked Yaoi, they wondered what it was. when I showed them this guild and such they simply said "Awe Cute." I think it was the Kingdom Hearts Sora X riku pairing I showed them that I got that reaction. Of course my closest friends being manga and anime lovers and girls I suppose helped that.  

Markon

Mr.Fangs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:50 pm
i am because my family is tolerant that and it was my friend who introduced me to yaoi so smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:53 pm
To pass over any embaressment my awnser/lie is simple.

[Also has a 'I heart yaoi' shirt]

"What's yaoi"

"A err....art style"

Riosin

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:22 pm
nope thats why i talk online about it and not at home....my parents and friends wouldn't approve.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff