Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:58 pm
Jumps and starts to get up to run away, but stops and notices its not the other man and hessitantly walks over to the car and gets in. "You're...*sniffle*...You're not going to try to rape me like him ah-are you?" She chokes out trying not to start crying again. She stares a Sven while her cat ears twitch from the small sounds around them. Tear trail streak her pretty childlike faceand redden her white skin like burns.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:10 pm
"No,I won't try anything,I'm a gentleman." Sven said,giving her a warm smile," And if your worried about that big guy he should be in jail by now."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:12 pm
Blushes. "I'm sorry I brought him on you...I shouldn't have run." She looks for her cloth to wipe her face again and half panics not being able to find it. "Oh no! I dropped the only thing I have to remember my mother by!" Tears well in her eyes again. "OOOH! Where could I have possibly dropped it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:15 pm
"You mean this?" Sven said,taking the cloth out of the front pocket of his tuxedo,"You dropped it at Annette's place."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:26 pm
Myoko Smiles and hugs you. "Thank you! OOH! You have no idea how much this means to me!" She sits back in her seat and settles down still smiling. "Thank you soooo much! For giving this back to me I'm in your debt! No one but you has ever been curdious enough to give it back...thats how I ended up with that guy following me..." Myoko's expression is zapped from her face as she mentions him again. "I dropped it again and he picked it up. He said 'I'll only give this back if you do what I tell you to.' I wouldn't and so he had his friends try to hold me down and so I killed them all and snatched it from him and ran. He followed me and then I got you and that other woman involved! I'm really sorry about that!" Her small shoulders sulk and tears well yet again but she blocks them with the hankercheif.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:38 pm
Sven patted Myoko's shoulder,"Don't worry about it,we're used to it." He started the car and turned it around,"I'm Sven Volfield,a sweeper. The woman in the bar is Annette,the owner of the bar. I'm sure this is none of my business,but do you have a place to stay?"  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:46 pm
Blinks and stares at you. "Well...I do and I don't. I live alone...in the wrost place a young girl like me could ever possibly live. My name is Myoko Ikari, I'm 16 and it's the only place I could afford. Every person, MAN, that stops by in my 'neighbor hood' Usually is drunk and has the wrong adress...I usually just state that I'm 16 and have no intrest in drunkards. I've been told I look older then I am. Thus, the reason I get hit on a lot...but I don't wanna go there. I'm afraid to go there now." Looks out the passangers side window and then turns back to Sven. "Please don't make me go back. If the only reason were to be able to get clothes then I'll go but I dont want to live there anymore!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:00 pm
"I wouldn't leave anything in such a horrible place! I'm sure Annette would agree with me on this. There's an extra room above the bar,Annette will let you stay there once she hears where you used to live,I'm sure of it." Sven said,starting towards Annette's bar.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:03 pm
"Thank you Mr. Volfield." Myoko blushes. "You're very nice, I don't know how I could ever repay you!" Sighs. "I'm only a little girl I can't do much...except get in your way..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:11 pm
"Let me tell you something,I adopted a girl that was younger than you and she saved my life a few times. She's in school right now,and I hope you get to meet her someday. She was never a nuisence,and had a knack for being a sweeper. Her name is Eve,and she was nothing more than a bio-weapon until I found her." Sven said remembering the good 'ole days when he,Train,and Eve worked and lived together.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:19 pm
"I don't go to school. I was kicked out." Myoko mumbled her voice getting very quiet again. "I killed someone...my best friend. She'd stlen everytning I had or wanted. My b/f, my parents love, my happiness even. And the worst of all, I was her toy! When she got agry she'd slap me and beat me up." She opens her eyes and no emotion rises on her face. "She killed the person I used to be, so I killed her. I did it during Kung fu training. Everyone thought it was an accident, but I was still thrown out."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:31 pm
"Killing's a bad thing to do. Even if they deserved it,you should never kill. If you know about the Chronos numbers you'd know about the assasin known as 'Black Cat'. I worked with him awhile back,and found out some of his past. A 'friend' of his killed the only woman he ever loved,and when he came face to face with him,Black Cat didn't kill him. He went by her saying,'Never kill if you can help it.' I go by that too. That's why I invent non-lethal weapons." The bar came into site.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:36 pm
"I couldn't stop myself. Only two people know I did it on purpose...My and my other side." I'd rater be dead then live with her as a part of me." Myoko begins to play with the hem of her dress. "She's my alter ego...and she's partly uncontrolable...I can't understand her enough yet to learn HOW to take control of her! I'm afraid of myself...because she IS me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:49 pm
They pulled up in front of the bar. "I guess next time she comes out I'll have to talk to her about that." Sven started to open his door but stopped.

Somethings not right. It's never this quiet,ecspecaly during this time of day. Sven thought to himself. He opened the glove box and pulled out a handgun,then handed it to Myoko.

"Stay behind me,something isn't right." He grabbed his suitcase out of the back and pushed a button. A small panal moved aside and the end of gun barrel appered. He got out and took the eyepatch off his right eye,reveling what his eye looked like.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items