Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:29 pm
KupoWrath

I've been there before.

The experience almost broke me...

Sometime I think that is was my mother wishes....
Why was it so bad?
It's only bad if you want it to be.
Just laugh it off.
Everyone I know turned there back on me.
I just forgot about them and woke up like any other day but to a different background.
If your moms like that tell someone.
Not anyone in the m.i. though.
It's hard for people to believe a crazy person.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:31 pm
I wish I knew how the laws are where you live because usually you don't get admitted in without agreeing to the allegations that is being brought up. Most of the time some mental health clinics test you to see if you really are suicidal. Another thing is that you are almost an adult and they would concider you as such if you were not capable of making any judgement for yourself then it's a whole new ball game. Of course it depends on where you live though. you could always look up the laws about mental health in your state and see what it says. Then you will have leverage and knowledge to arm yourself against her and her accusations. That's my opinion and advice to you. If there IS no way out then I hope for the best of you. Maybe you can get emancipated. Another suggestion....  

WitchHazal0713

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:32 pm
WitchHazal0713
I wish I knew how the laws are where you live because usually you don't get admitted in without agreeing to the allegations that is being brought up. Most of the time some mental health clinics test you to see if you really are suicidal. Another thing is that you are almost an adult and they would concider you as such if you were not capable of making any judgement for yourself then it's a whole new ball game. Of course it depends on where you live though. you could always look up the laws about mental health in your state and see what it says. Then you will have leverage and knowledge to arm yourself against her and her accusations. That's my opinion and advice to you. If there IS no way out then I hope for the best of you. Maybe you can get emancipated. Another suggestion....
You can get in if your parents say your hurting yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:39 pm
I have other reasons for not getting emancipated at the moment... and they are of the utmost importance...

I suppose I'll just have to grin and bear it...

The last time I was there was so horrible because I was constantly drugged. Forced to eat, forced to sleep, forced to take pills every day.

In two words... It sucked.

Maybe I can keep myself occupied this time though...

Kupo Ikari

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:44 pm
KupoWrath
I have other reasons for not getting emancipated at the moment... and they are of the utmost importance...

I suppose I'll just have to grin and bear it...

The last time I was there was so horrible because I was constantly drugged. Forced to eat, forced to sleep, forced to take pills every day.

In two words... It sucked.

Maybe I can keep myself occupied this time though...
That's what I didn't like too.
I made it a game.
Everyday I smiled, took the pills, and the other s**t they wanted me to take or do.
I'd pinch myself when I didn't.
And no, I don't hurt myself for stupid or no reason at all.
Just laugh it off.
"Yeah, I'm crazy.I'm totally ******** say it out loude though.
ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:47 pm
Mz.Wiggles
WitchHazal0713

Like I said it really depends on where you live. Seriously it does. When I was 16 I went through a very bad depression period and my mum was so worried that I might kill myself she tried to admit me in. They wouldn't do it unless I agreed that I was that far off into my depression. Then they gaive me tests and asked if they could observe me for the day. i never had to go back until I had my son to get evaluated. Parents can't just admit you in unless there were tests to prove that you are suicidal. You have to talk to a Psychotherapist so they can determin if you are suicidal. They are the ones who are supposed to give you the tests and talk to you.  

WitchHazal0713

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:50 pm
Well...

I never thought of that... but It's too late now.

I already signed a paper... so maybe I DID have a choice and I ruined my chance....

*sigh*

And... I guess I can try those tactics..... Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:50 pm
WitchHazal0713
Mz.Wiggles
WitchHazal0713

Like I said it really depends on where you live. Seriously it does. When I was 16 I went through a very bad depression period and my mum was so worried that I might kill myself she tried to admit me in. They wouldn't do it unless I agreed that I was that far off into my depression. Then they gaive me tests and asked if they could observe me for the day. i never had to go back until I had my son to get evaluated. Parents can't just admit you in unless there were tests to prove that you are suicidal. You have to talk to a Psychotherapist so they can determin if you are suicidal. They are the ones who are supposed to give you the tests and talk to you.
I got looked at.
They found small scratches and they all flipped!

Mz.Wiggles

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:55 pm
KupoWrath
Well...

I never thought of that... but It's too late now.

I already signed a paper... so maybe I DID have a choice and I ruined my chance....

*sigh*

And... I guess I can try those tactics..... Thanks.
You might not have had a chance.
All depends on where you live.
^.^
Everything will be ok.
Eat their words and take their s**t.
Like you said maybe your mom want you to break down.
Prove her wrong.
Show her you're the strong one.
Spend every moment thinking about how much stronger you are and how you'll make it through.
You'll be ok.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:59 pm
....Thank you.

Oddly enough... It makes me feel so much better that there are people out there who actually care... Even in the slightest...

Thank you.

Kupo Ikari

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:02 pm
KupoWrath
....Thank you.

Oddly enough... It makes me feel so much better that there are people out there who actually care... Even in the slightest...

Thank you.
^.^
Duh, we care!
We're not all cold blooded, blood sucking, pale skinned, losers.
4laugh
Just most of us.
You'll be ok, babe.
We'll be here waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:28 pm
Mz.Wiggles
KupoWrath
....Thank you.

Thank you.
^.^
Duh, we care!
We're not all cold blooded, blood sucking, pale skinned, losers.
4laugh
Just most of us.
You'll be ok, babe.
We'll be here waiting.

I'll have to second that sentiment. Unbeknownst to the general public a lot of people here really do care about one another and what happens to them. We'll be here rooting for you all the way.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:23 am
Wahhhh! I'll miss you, even if I don't really know who you are.... cry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:30 am
i'm really sorry, i hope you get out of there and away frompeople who want you in there really soon. i'm sorry and we'll miss you whenyour gone.

my mom isn't to far from doing the same thing to me...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Illuminee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:27 pm
That's not good.
Just try not to go insane there.

Best wishes.

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash