Little misunderstandings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:55 am
lola_siannodel
Has any one ever said anything to or about you based on a simple misunderstanding? Something like this happened when I was at CVS earlier today.

After work (I stuff envelopes at my parent's office) me, my mom, and my sister went to CVS, because I needed eyeliner, and my mom needed foundation. While I was there, I acctualy found black nail polish. Keep in mind, this was the first time I saw black nail polish in a CVS or the like, so I had to get it. After that I had to choose between red or white (For special designs on my nails), and I decided on red. Right before I got in line, I changed my mind and went back to the make-up aisle. There where these preppy girls looking at makeup there. Well, I loooked where they where looking, thinking that's where the nail polish was, but it wasn't. Well, as I walked over to where the nail polish was, I was thinking out loud, and they heard me mumbling. Well, at that point, it's easy to tell what came next. They kept making comments and jokes about it. As I was walking out of the store, I was almost hoping I was like Johnny. You know, couldn't get caught, and I also thought about how is it was Johnny instead of me, they would be dead by now xp

Any one else had moments like this?
OMG u were casting secret spells on them!!!!1!!!1eleven!!!!1!1

Well... at least you'll never have to see them again. Just know that you had the last laugh because you realise just how immature they are.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:56 am
lola_siannodel
MortSanglant
Wait, this is a misunderstanding how?

They thought I was acctualy talking to myself like an insane person xd
Unless you WERE actually talking to yourself like an insane person... wink  

ringwraith10

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:51 am
When I was in grade school, I always talked to myself to think out problems, like in math, etc. All the other kids thought I was stupid or insane for doing so, but I didn't seem to mind. I talk to myself because I have no one else to talk to.

And where's the site for JtHM! I've been trying to find it, but I'm having no luck whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:07 pm
Ehh damn I'm mumble to myself when ever I get nervous.But the thing about the preps...god I hate em.  

Bark-Bark

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:14 pm
BloodAssasin
Lol my best friends sister took a survey/psych evaluation thingy...and, thinking talking to herself was completely normal, answered yes when that question came up. Well, apparently according ot the psychiatrist it is not, and because of this she is now legally insane!

Funny...i talk to myself al the time...I even argue with myself! in public as well as in private! Lol as i always say, insanity is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't do it much in public anymore, but I did not too long ago. I would know there's no one there, though. Sometimes when I 'argue with myself' as people would call it, I'm acctualy working out a debate and hearing it to see it it makes sence and stuff like that. It used to be, untill sometimes in Middle School, imaginary friends.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff