Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How many of you have hit your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do when you get spanked
Nothing, hope it doesn't hurt that much
35%
 35%  [ 57 ]
I defend myself, but don't hit them
32%
 32%  [ 53 ]
I hit back. They take some damage. Serves them right.
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
My parents never hit me
20%
 20%  [ 34 ]
I'm not asian
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 162

Centaurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:54 pm
Angmar01
Black Haired Inu
when I was little I got hit with a stick but now if my parents did it today it wont work I have callis!!! and plus they are more afraid of me now!!! and I dont do much...

you got laid off easy, my dad.....dont ask, mother....a metal hanger, or a hige leather church belt.....man those were evil days for siners

you poor person! it used to be i didn't when i was little, hit back i mean, but since i got a sense of right and wrong, i've started hitting back. why not? only when i think i don't deserve it. or i go psychotic on them....i'm not one to endure much and i hate people who don;t defend themselves, because if you don't who will?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:57 pm
Darkends
Once, my dad went TOO FAR and punched me in the face till I got a nosebleed, so I called the police and he got arrested. XD I was 8 at that time...

*sigh* i want to be a lawyer someday so i can put all those bastards in jail. The nerve! to hit children!  

Centaurion

Shin2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:39 pm
Hit back? Are you a dee dee dee?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:01 pm
I just don't do anything.....it's stupid to hit back cuz they'll hit you even harder....or beat you with a stick!>-< If my parents hit me and if I cry they hit me even more cuz I'm crying....I don't understand that part.  

[Broken.China]

HappyKid08

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:15 pm
[Broken.China]
I just don't do anything.....it's stupid to hit back cuz they'll hit you even harder....or beat you with a stick!>-< If my parents hit me and if I cry they hit me even more cuz I'm crying....I don't understand that part.

my dad hits me harder if i cry b'cuz he sez that you dont need to cry wen you get hurt, just wen something really bad happens like if someone dies er something.

wen i get punished i either get the belt, a wooden stick, their hands or, with that thingy you use to cook with o_O, he makes me get it too...and i just ly there, stand there or sit there. i dont move at all. i wouldnt hit bak, cuz thats dumb, and you deserve your punishment too for not listening to your parents, the good part is that sometimes, my mom protects us and stands infront of my dad, but thats only sometimes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:37 pm
I dont ever got spanked at. i just get yelled at. ninja  

lightthefire!

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:52 pm
My mom ussually tries to hit me with something really hard and heavy, like a metal pole... when shes gets pissed at me she used to get it out when i was just a little kid and start hitting y butt, my arms, and my hand with it.....it was awful my childhood sucked when my mom got mad. Now im used to it since now im taller than my mom. I usually just take the pole out of her hands and hide it under my bed so she cant find it. But my shildhood was pretty dark... maybe that explains my dark attidutes lately...... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:52 pm
Darkends
Once, my dad went TOO FAR and punched me in the face till I got a nosebleed, so I called the police and he got arrested. XD I was 8 at that time...

OMG!  

Kenzu

Kenzu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:53 pm
Shin2
Hit back? Are you a dee dee dee?

First of all speak english when talking to me.
I don't know your american phrases.

dee dee dee?
WTF?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:54 pm
[Broken.China]

I think you don't hit back, because you are too sissy to do so.

I think you might get more hits, when you hit back, but next time they will think twice if they will want to hit you.

I think it wont work if you hit them without hurting them.
You should cause some damage. If you are too small or something, that your punches are too weak then just slap them (As hard as you can). If you have a brother or sister make yourselves an oath that whoever will be attacked by anyone, the other will come to fight back, no matter how big they are, no matter if they are your own parents.

Kenzu

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:19 pm
Well, here's what I do. When we mess up, there's one of two choices. We either get yelled the hell outta us, or dad brings the boxing gloves.
So, yeah, I hit dad back, but only because the punishment is we have to box him. That's about it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:27 pm
[Broken.China]
xd Same here they go, "Your Crying?!? *Bitchslaps* dee dee dee means are you retarded. neutral  

Shin2

HappyKid08

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:58 pm
Kenzu
[Broken.China]

I think you don't hit back, because you are too sissy to do so.

I think you might get more hits, when you hit back, but next time they will think twice if they will want to hit you.

I think it wont work if you hit them without hurting them.
You should cause some damage. If you are too small or something, that your punches are too weak then just slap them (As hard as you can). If you have a brother or sister make yourselves an oath that whoever will be attacked by anyone, the other will come to fight back, no matter how big they are, no matter if they are your own parents.

not my parents, they will get even madder, and hit you even harder b'cuz youv'e disrespected them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:47 pm
If I Hit one of my parents....I would be shot....seriously.Then they would call the cops and say I went crazy...Self Defense then they get off...I couldnt object cuz I'd be dead.  

Reizomaku

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:12 pm
Reizomaku
If I Hit one of my parents....I would be shot....seriously.Then they would call the cops and say I went crazy...Self Defense then they get off...I couldnt object cuz I'd be dead.
same with this dude. If I so much as even think of hitting my dad I'd be dead  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces