Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
weirdest pairing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  yes
View Results

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:33 pm
Cloud x Cid

It bothers me to no end, not sure why though.

(I perfer Cloud x Jess >.< )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:34 pm
kyra_angeli
Naevara
kyra_angeli
Is there a limit to the weirdness? If not, I can whip up two characters from a show that have never met, like Matt and Light from Death Note.

The weirdest I've seen around is YggdrasillxLloyd from Tales of Symphonia.

YggdrasilxLloyd? Mm. Interesting thought. ^_^ I'd much rather have KratosxYggdrasil though... Heh. 4laugh
That's what I thought. Although I prefer KratosxLloyd, KratosxZelos, and Yuan/Kratos.

As for Yggdrasill, I can't see him with anyone but Genis, if anyone at all. Got a bit of a complex.
Yay <333333333333333333333

I love Genis x Yggdrasil >.<  

UlooAloo

.blood x stitched x paws.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:38 pm
weird? um, probably PhibbyxLina (Slayers) and it was Phibby's mazoku form...*shudders*
or BradxOmi (WeiB Kreuz) its just wrong!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:38 pm
[_Smooch Fiend_]
I think Shikamaru and Itachi from Naruto is pretty weird.

User Image
Wierd but hot cool

~User Image~

User Image

Corn Squash

Lord of the waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:52 pm
Cloud and rude O,O
Rude and Vicent >.>
Vicent and reno OuO  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:26 am
RenoxVincent is hot not wierd! XP *Is a RenoxVincent fan*  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Marffynz

Eloquent Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:50 am
Probably one of the weirdest couples I know of is also my favorite, Demyx/Axel

No one else seems to like them though cuz I can't find any with the two of them ; ;

I found an Axel/Reno once I was like o-O

And all of the pairings from FFVII seem just weird to me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:08 am
The most disturbing fic I have ever seen was in the Harry Potter fandom. Harry dug up his dead father's body, which had been quite well preserved due to some mumbo jumbo or other. Sirius comes along and proceeds to do things with that body nobody should do...

I've never been able to top that on the weirdness or grossness scales!

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:53 am
~[-Tears to Sorrow-]~
MustangxGluttony, MustangxMetal Al((Ive seen that..Werid)), MustangxPride

-stabs reapedtly- Srry but WHATS with the ROY BASHING? No offense but I love my Roy! The weirdest one was RoyRoy.. Roy and his reflection... -_-'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:37 am
bitterSweetFate
~[-Tears to Sorrow-]~

-stabs reapedtly- Srry but WHATS with the ROY BASHING? No offense but I love my Roy! The weirdest one was RoyRoy.. Roy and his reflection... -_-'

His reflection, what in, a mirror? If so thats just Roy masturbating over himself which is funny and is like a silent message that Roys so vain he loves himself XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

kyra_angeli

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:43 am
Aeronwyn
The most disturbing fic I have ever seen was in the Harry Potter fandom. Harry dug up his dead father's body, which had been quite well preserved due to some mumbo jumbo or other. Sirius comes along and proceeds to do things with that body nobody should do...

Malfoy's father skull f*cking his freshly dead body (the story started with him alive), and using Malfoy's s**t as lube.

Also seen one where Shinji nails Asuka to the floor after raping her several times and then slowly, day by day, eats her. First a leg, then the other, etc...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:24 am
Jade Rotaski
bitterSweetFate
~[-Tears to Sorrow-]~

His reflection, what in, a mirror? If so thats just Roy masturbating over himself which is funny and is like a silent message that Roys so vain he loves himself XP

-dies of horror- JADE! WHAT HAVE YA DONE TO MY NOT SO INNOCENT MIND? YA CORRUPTED ME I TELL YA! -grins- Nooo.... Roy was NOT 'masturbating over himself' he was just... er... What was it again? Oh yeah. He came out of the shower or something... saw is dripping reflection and said something about 'Roy, You naughty, naught boy'. >_< I'll try and get a link...... ninja  

psychotic LEE

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:26 am
kyra_angeli
Aeronwyn

Malfoy's father skull f*cking his freshly dead body (the story started with him alive), and using Malfoy's s**t as lube.

Also seen one where Shinji nails Asuka to the floor after raping her several times and then slowly, day by day, eats her. First a leg, then the other, etc...

-faints in horror- Canibalisim??? AHHH And er... na-naermlfvesabfgvjmesa fvjkleqah/. AGR. What ever the sick word is about effing with dead people. -shudders- Do ya work at 411 cause that was TOO MUCH info.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:56 am
cID X Vincent

Oh gawd! gonk  

Raixal the Wrath

Fashionable Hunter

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:22 am
bitterSweetFate
Jade Rotaski
bitterSweetFate
~[-Tears to Sorrow-]~

-dies of horror- JADE! WHAT HAVE YA DONE TO MY NOT SO INNOCENT MIND? YA CORRUPTED ME I TELL YA! -grins- Nooo.... Roy was NOT 'masturbating over himself' he was just... er... What was it again? Oh yeah. He came out of the shower or something... saw is dripping reflection and said something about 'Roy, You naughty, naught boy'. >_< I'll try and get a link...... ninja

You're mind was corrupted to begin with Sarah Lee I just added onto the corruption! Besides you're the one who gave me the title 'Jade Rotaski: Queen of pervesion' Please do find the link cause i really wanna read it now XD  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff