Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
The Bleeding Rose CafĂ© Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelxAllow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:15 am
Angel approached the two vampires that called themselves Rani and Sabata. "You know, in about half an hour, this place should be crawling with humans. Don't fill up too much." She said quietly, grinning slightly. "I'm Angel, by the way." Inviting herself to sit down, she thought to herself, 'These two should make excellent friends. I haven't had those in a while...'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:27 am
Rani looked over at her and smiled sweetly and said " thanks , I'm Rani and your name Angel right, thats a lovely name."  

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

AngelxAllow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:12 am
"It's better than the name my mother gave me. I didn't want to go on with my life calling myself Agnes forever. But it's nice to meet you Rani." Angel said, smiling. 'I might as well let my true self out...she doesn't get out much as it is' she said to herself. "Where do you usually hunt? I've never seen you here before. I come here every night."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:14 am
" I'm new here i hunt anywhere i dont stay one place for long but this place looks really nice, and so far the poepl ei met are nice to." Rani said simling alittle  

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

AngelxAllow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:42 am
"Well, the humans will be arriving soon. They like coming here after work and things. It's a nice little place, they think it's a coffee shop. But you see the barista? Vampire through and through." Angel replies, smirking. "I've only been in the city for a few weeks. Due to my job, I have to keep moving around a lot. Not that vampires don't anyways."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:49 am
" Yay , so tell me the ones who come in are they young?" Rani asked coroius  

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:10 pm
Sabata sipped his drink then, when it was finished, ordered a round for the three of them. "My treat." he said. "I'm Sabata. Good to meet you both." He turned to Rani, "Thank you. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you let me know."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:16 pm
" How about being a friend, Sabata." Rani said with a smile as she tought this is about as much talking she probably ever done.  

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:19 pm
Sabata nodded and smiled back. "Alright." He signaled the bartender, "Another round here." He took one of the drinks when it arrived and raised, "To new friends."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:21 pm
Rani raised her glass to and said " to a new friend."  

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:26 pm
Sabata drained his drink. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. His mind began drifting, thinking about everything that had happened today. Without realizing it, a sphere of blue light formed above his head and began slowly circling him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:32 pm
Rani looked at the drink and slowly drank it , looking up at Sabata only to be left wordless  

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

AngelxAllow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:37 am
"They're relatively young." Angel replied to Rani's question. "I suppose they're around high school or college aged. It's a nice crowd, not many people suspect we're anything but a human like them." She said, after she downed the drink Sabata had bought for her. "Thanks, I needed that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:22 pm
Rani looked at her and luaghed at her answer and said "oh how I love people who are to dumb to notice anything."  

Dreaming Alice

Dangerous Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:09 pm
The ball of light floating around suddenly formed into a perfect likeness of Sabata's head. It nodded, then opened it's mouth... but no sound came out. Instead the mouth of real Sabata opened and spoke, in perfect harmony with the floating one. "Indeed, but then that's why we are not hunted in the streets all the time. If all mortals knew about us, we'd never have a moment's peace."  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff