Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Shut up about Sasuke. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:33 pm
Neon_Evangelion
You might get angry flames in the morning... I'd prepare if I were you.

It was a blast in the form that some people knew what I was talking about, but also there were people there who watched us talk and had NOTHING to say because they know nothing beyond "! l0v3 S@suK3"

Erg... I need to find a good pic of Suikoden I's Ted... >.< TO GOOGLE!!!
Mmmm...good point. I was gonna say something about that, actually. xX -arms self with music-filled PSP and plenty of rebuttals-

XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:37 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

It was a blast in the form that some people knew what I was talking about, but also there were people there who watched us talk and had NOTHING to say because they know nothing beyond "! l0v3 S@suK3"

Mmmm...good point. I was gonna say something about that, actually. xX -arms self with music-filled PSP and plenty of rebuttals-

XD
Good luck. You might wanna try to take PS2s, Gamecubes, and X-Box 360s hostage, while you're at it.

Fans can get a biiiit crazy, ya know. :/ I know that if I saw a Suikoden V Doujinshi on ebay, I'd go--OMG! A SUIKODEN V DOUJINSHI! MUST HAVVVVE!!

..Er, I mean... If I saw a Suikoden V Doujinshi on ebay, I'd go into fangirl mode... *acts like nothing happened*  

Virenn

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:41 pm
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

XD
Good luck. You might wanna try to take PS2s, Gamecubes, and X-Box 360s hostage, while you're at it.

Fans can get a biiiit crazy, ya know. :/ I know that if I saw a Suikoden V Doujinshi on ebay, I'd go--OMG! A SUIKODEN V DOUJINSHI! MUST HAVVVVE!!

..Er, I mean... If I saw a Suikoden V Doujinshi on ebay, I'd go into fangirl mode... *acts like nothing happened*
I'll leave the Xbox 360 out, since next to no one here gives a flip about anything Xbox. XD

Don't I know it. XD

I see FMA doujin's on ebay all the time but they're usually yaoi, and with odd pairings. The scary kind. I'll see Roy x Ed or Ed x Al and run off screaming. o_o I've even seen (not on ebay) Ed x Havoc (WTF) and Hohenheim x Ed (And I'm serious o___o).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:46 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

XD

I'll leave the Xbox 360 out, since next to no one here gives a flip about anything Xbox. XD

Don't I know it. XD

I see FMA doujin's on ebay all the time but they're usually yaoi, and with odd pairings. The scary kind. I'll see Roy x Ed or Ed x Al and run off screaming. o_o I've even seen (not ob ebay) Ed x Havoc (WTF) and Hohenheim x Ed (And I'm serious o___o).
Yeah, I don't even care about Xbox.. my brother gave me his, and all of his games (.. >.> he kept Halo, though) when he got the 360.

The suikoden series is one of my favorite series... I care about it more than I care about Final Fantasy.

...Hohenheim x Ed?! O.o;; Isn't Hohenheim like... Ed's dad? What the heck is wrong with these people? The Roy x Ed is sorta "normal" yaoi, though... But Ed x Al or Ed x Hohenheim is just... woah.  

Virenn

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:50 pm
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

XD

Don't I know it. XD

I see FMA doujin's on ebay all the time but they're usually yaoi, and with odd pairings. The scary kind. I'll see Roy x Ed or Ed x Al and run off screaming. o_o I've even seen (not ob ebay) Ed x Havoc (WTF) and Hohenheim x Ed (And I'm serious o___o).
Yeah, I don't even care about Xbox.. my brother gave me his, and all of his games (.. >.> he kept Halo, though) when he got the 360.

The suikoden series is one of my favorite series... I care about it more than I care about Final Fantasy.

...Hohenheim x Ed?! O.o;; Isn't Hohenheim like... Ed's dad? What the heck is wrong with these people? The Roy x Ed is sorta "normal" yaoi, though... But Ed x Al or Ed x Hohenheim is just... woah.
I'm still an FF fangirl and proud, and KH2 has reminded me of that. XD Though my bishie if from the Tales series... >> <<

Yes, Hohenheim is Ed's dad. And if by normal you mean ***** rape...

THEY GET BORED! gonk I've seen Hoho x Ed (One of the images of Hoho in my sig is actually from one of those doujins, but I didn't realize that until after I uploaded it gonk ), Greed x Al, Ed x Al, Roy x Rixa x Havoc ( a threesome... yeaaaah >>), and even Hohenheim x Ed x Al. gonk gonk :gonkier: :gonkiest:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:56 pm
Suikoden all the way. Can't wait for VI to come out... But I STILL (even after all of the journal entries about it) Never got my 108 star ending. gonk THAT DARN BASTAIN HATES ME!! ...er... sweatdrop He does! I'm serious! ...And yes, I'm going around for my third game file...

>.< oh yeah... I forgot that Roy was that much older. Ehehehe...

They need to get UNBORED! Play a video game, read a manga, there must be a million of them in Japan!

Greed x Al? Ed x Al? Hohenheim x Ed x Al? Geez, I don't watch FMA that much, and even I know that it's just... ugh...  

Virenn

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:04 pm
You need to start watching FMA again. The latter half of the series is the best.

Though the series ended as of March...18th, I think? Yeah...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:06 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
You need to start watching FMA again. The latter half of the series is the best.

Yeah, I should... I hear a lot of good things about it.

Well, if the series ended... I'll just have to search all of youtube for the episodes xd

...If this stupid drawing I'm in the middle of sketching tortures me anymore than it already has, I'm willing to throw it out a window... gonk  

Virenn

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:12 pm
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]

Well, if the series ended... I'll just have to search all of youtube for the episodes xd

...If this stupid drawing I'm in the middle of sketching tortures me anymore than it already has, I'm willing to throw it out a window... gonk
Well, the series is still being re-run on Adult Siwm, the older ones on Saturday nights, and the newer ones on Monday nights. The newer ones are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY close to the end, though, so it may not make much sense. XD Then again, it'll be the last time you'll see it dubbed...until the DVDs come out, which won't be long. But my cable was out for awhile, and two of my favorite episodes on Mondays I was forced to miss. crying

Oo I haven't drawn anything off the computer in a long time...well, nothing good to show. >>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:16 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]

Well, the series is still being re-run on Adult Siwm, the older ones on Saturday nights, and the newer ones on Monday nights. The newer ones are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY close to the end, though, so it may not make much sense. XD Then again, it'll be the last time you'll see it dubbed...until the DVDs come out, which won't be long. But my cable was out for awhile, and two of my favorite episodes on Mondays I was forced to miss. crying

Oo I haven't drawn anything off the computer in a long time...well, nothing good to show. >>

I'm cool with Subs... er, most of the time. Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll have the DVDs at blockbuster.

Stick with the computer stuff... I drew this FULL ONE PAGE drawing of my favorite pairing and when I woke up and went to continue the drawing THERE WAS THIS BLUE STUFF ALL OVER THE BOTTOM. I almost wanted to cry, because I spent three nights drawing that. THEN I got three small red spots on a picture that I was drawing for two full days. =_= I've taken steps to remind myself to not have anything that can stain the pictures around while I draw...  

Virenn

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:54 pm
Ya know you gots a good point. But it's stuff like this you just gotta ignore. We bash a chrecter we don't like and some of us who likes that charecter have to endure reading people bashing bout their fav. charecter. For example in the old n days *and don't say anything bout "Well that was way back when, cause I'm trying to prove a point" Ya'll don't like Aeris riiiight? I mean ya'll HATE her and was jumping for joy that she is dead right? Well I liked Aeris and still like her and I have to here ya'll bash her and say how horrible and useless she is and ect. but I didn't go and tell ya'll to quite it. Hell I joined in making comics that is bashing her, cause really I didn't let it get to me like you shouldn't let the Sasuke haters get to you. Yes we are aware that ya'll like Sasuke, but ya'll just have to ignore our bashing him like we *or at least I* Ignore you bashing my fav. charecters *and please don't go and say "well that's different you bash them too" cause I was just proving a point.*

Yes you are right that not everyone isn't gonna like the charecters you like. I mean if someone tells me that, for example: someone told me the Reno sucked and he needs to die, then I would say "Well I think Reno is kool but it's your opinion" and be on my way. And besides the Sasuke hate committee won't live long. I give this Hate Sasuke threads a couple more months to die then their will be a new chrecter we will hate and bash.

Now, I shall leave before I get pelted with rocks cause I know people will hate me now for this statement -_- *leaves thread*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:08 pm
*runs back in* And besides it's Sasuke I like but it's his attitude that I can't stand. Yes he had a horrible past but that is no excuse for him to have an attitude. I don't mind him being serious but I think his bad attitude needs to be tweaked. There is alot of people that has rotten pasts and still keeps a good attitude. Like Dave Pelzer *yes I am using a real guy, ya know the person who wrote "A Child Called IT?" to prove my point* I can't think of anyone else on this earth that had such a bad past as he and he doesn't have a rotten attitude. I can understand Saskue being upset and mad bout what happened and then irritated bout the girls, but in my oppinion he still has a bad attitude and needs to change it at least some.

Now I shall leave this thread for real *takes out a rock repellent sheild and walks out thread*  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Amaunator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:29 am
Sasuke's character sometimes gets on my nerves, but that doesn't mean I hate him. I like his character, but after hearing his 'OMG! I keel you now' thing for the hundreth time, it gets old... Especially after reading it in fanfiction for the thousandth time. Sorta like the lame old mother line in FF7:AC. I make fun of characters that I like and don't like. Sasuke happens to be one I like that I make fun of.

As Mack said, he just has a bad attitude. Like something is crammed up his a**. There are plenty of people that have bad attitudes, but have a positive outlook on life.

In other words... He's my favorite emo kid.

Mack likes Aeris? I didn't know that. I like her too... She was my favorite character, along with Vincent. They're both so easy to make fun of...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:41 am
Mack: And besides it's Sasuke I like but it's his attitude that I can't stand.

It's times like this that I wish you SPE-CI-FIED about what it is, the character you hate or the attitude. I'll be the millionth to say that I don't like his attitude, of course not, he actually reminds me a a certain, real person. And I still like her, I just have to deal with her mean streaks.

Mack: Ya'll don't like Aeris riiiight? I mean ya'll HATE her and was jumping for joy that she is dead right?

I know you said "Don't bring it up how that was a long time ago", but I'm afraid I have to. I hate(d) Aeris, but that has since wore off. I still dislike her, but not nearly with that great intensity as I used to.

And when you make an Aeris-bashing comic, how am I supposed to know if you hate her or like her? If it's bashing her, it just makes me reaaaaallly confused.

Mack: I can't think of anyone else on this earth that had such a bad past as he and he doesn't have a rotten attitude.

Everyone is DIFFERENT, though. Some people handle their lives differently when their past has something to say about it. Mr. Pelzer does not have a bad attitude, despite what happened, and it's a miracle he didn't become a child abuser himself, since statistics show that victims of child abuse typically abuse their OWN children themselves (and yes, I have read the book). Not to mention Mr. Pelzer had to deal with his abuse on a day-to-day basis. He had to gradually teach himself, with each to obstacle, to try to be strong. Sasuke, however, did not have this. His family was lost in an instant. The shock of it all, just trying to take it in all at once..how would it make you feel?

Mack: Now I shall leave this thread for real *takes out a rock repellent sheild and walks out thread*

...Okay, so all that was for naught if you're never gonna look here again? gonk

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:49 am
Silver: I make fun of characters that I like and don't like. Sasuke happens to be one I like that I make fun of.

Like I said to Mack, that just confuses the hell outta me. Not that I'm saying "Bashing a character you like is stupid", but still, that's bound to confuse me. And you know how I get with confusion. gonk

Silver: As Mack said, he just has a bad attitude. Like something is crammed up his a**. There are plenty of people that have bad attitudes, but have a positive outlook on life.

UGH. I hate it, absolutely HATE IT when people say "Well such and such is like him but he doesn't act like such and such!" Just because someone has a bad attitude does not mean they are obligated to have a bad outlook, granted, but it doesn't mean they they must be forced into a GOOD outlook. Like I said, everyone is different. It's almost like you and Mack are EXPECTING him to be this perfect litttle angel. Or it certainly seems that way to me.

Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff