Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Dyed crystal and frog purses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:45 pm
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case

Yeah, pretty much. I'd move closer to Wing, too, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't count as female.
If you want proof one way or the other, you can always bid on the pics.

Uhh...wow, I know this is going to sound bad but...I'm saving up for a new rod.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:49 pm
Crazy Bananna
Hmm, I've got to say that I'm on the side of the toads. It's just a question of wheather these toads will get another chance at life. While the crystals can still be made back into rock, the toads can't be toads again. Simple.

o0 The crystals can conceivably be put back into a structure similar to the one they grew into. But it would take how much processing to remove the dye? This stuff is sunk about an eighth of an inch into the crystal and completely through the matrix. There's no easy way of getting that out short of sandblasting, which certainly wouldn't leave much of the original crystal and absolutely none of the matrix.  

Aesi

Aesi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:52 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

Might I suggest that said pics may provide excellent bait. Think of all the wise salmon Celts have caught throughout millenia and eaten. You think they don't want revenge?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case

Yeah, pretty much. I'd move closer to Wing, too, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't count as female.

You're right. That does sound bad.  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:48 am
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case
TeaDidikai
I had that effect on my husband. sweatdrop

*chuckles* You're the one of those three that I'm *not* interested in in any romantic sense.
Wait... did you just admit that you feel like packing up and moving to be closer to me? eek

I'm an honorary girl by virtue of the fact that a lesbian friend of mine made me such, aside from that I'm fairly male. Not a bloke, but a guy.

I intend on moving to Canada for a while in the undetermined-length-of-time future.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:52 am
reagun ban

I'm an honorary girl by virtue of the fact that a lesbian friend of mine made me such, aside from that I'm fairly male. Not a bloke, but a guy.

I intend on moving to Canada for a while in the undetermined-length-of-time future.
So you can hang out with me, yes? wink  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:00 am
TeaDidikai
reagun ban

Damn, I forgot about that
Yes.
Love you petal  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:55 am
reagun ban

Damn, I forgot about that
Yes.
Love you petal

Pish. This is just a ruse to gather the sane non-YHVH worshipers into my corner of the universe.

Love you too Bro.  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:56 am
TeaDidikai
reagun ban

You missed Davit and I last night contemplating moving out west in a few years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:30 pm
Nuri
TeaDidikai
reagun ban

You missed Davit and I last night contemplating moving out west in a few years.
Well, you should. 3nodding  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas