Who is the best Charicter that dies?
  Mases Hughs
  Scar
  Kimley
  Greed
View Results

lLeonl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:04 am
First of all, Greed pwns. Second, you forgot TONS! Lust, Sloth, Pride, Trisha Elric, Hohenhiem, Boss Graun, Edward, maybe Envy, well, he did go beyond the Gate, umm, Archer, Nina + Alexander, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:22 pm
its got to to be hughes!! HUGHES ROX!!!  

Kawaii_Kitsune_13

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:24 pm
WHY DOES NO ONE GET THIS MAN'S NAME RIGHT~??!?! It's BASQUE~!!!!!!! BASQUE GRAHN~!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEESH~! DX Although, I'm NOT too sure about the "H" in the Grahn, but I AM sure about the Basque. XD It's because of how the bloody US voice actors pronounce his name. XP Oh, and someone answer this for me... Is it Hohenheim, Hoehnheim, or Hoenheim?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:57 pm
Maes Hughes, man he rocked!  

Sugary-Poison

lLeonl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:33 am
MadAzrael
WHY DOES NO ONE GET THIS MAN'S NAME RIGHT~??!?! It's BASQUE~!!!!!!! BASQUE GRAHN~!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEESH~! DX Although, I'm NOT too sure about the "H" in the Grahn, but I AM sure about the Basque. XD It's because of how the bloody US voice actors pronounce his name. XP Oh, and someone answer this for me... Is it Hohenheim, Hoehnheim, or Hoenheim?
Sorry, I forgot it was like that, I used to know that, but then I got focused on the later episodes. Also, it's Hohenhiem  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:50 pm
lLeonl
MadAzrael
Sorry, I forgot it was like that, I used to know that, but then I got focused on the later episodes. Also, it's Hohenhiem
Thanks for clearing that up. 3nodding Also, my bad. I'm a proper spelling Nazi. XD  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

lLeonl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:13 pm
MadAzrael
lLeonl
MadAzrael
Thanks for clearing that up. 3nodding Also, my bad. I'm a proper spelling Nazi. XD
I am too, sorry if this is misspelled but this keyboard sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:28 pm
lLeonl
MadAzrael
lLeonl
MadAzrael
I am too, sorry if this is misspelled but this keyboard sucks.
No problem. Mine gets that way sometimes, too. XD;;  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Ita_Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:37 am
u spelled kimbley and hughes wrong

but hughes all the way  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:02 pm
Its definately got to be hughes. he was always looking out for Ed and cared so much for his family and friends.  

DarkFlameAlchemist13

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:17 am
Hughes crying
I cant bring myself to watch the early episodes any more, I always cry when Hughes comes in crying

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Hughes hands down. when he died, i was sad because i wouldnt get to see him obsess over Alicia anymore. it was one of my favorite parts of the show. crying  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

tiger alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:46 pm
Hughes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:54 pm
Scar had a pretty tough and short life, so i shall choose him  

l SAKU l