Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Bleach] Pairings.....did I entice you yet? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Bleach pairing?
  Byakuya/Renji
  Ishida/Ichigo
  Renji/Ichigo
  Ichigo/Hanataro
  Ganju/Hanataro (My sister loves this one)
  Aizen/Hitsugaya
  Kira/Histugaya
  Other pairing that I haven't listed? (If so....please leave a post saying who)
View Results

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:30 am
I'v ALWAYs been a big IchixIshi shipper, but a while ago I saw this AWSOME RenjixIshi pic... I'm a little tempted to change my mind >.>

fanfiction made me a fan of GinxKira and RenjixGin (the Bleach Drabbles collection is just plain AWSOME.)

it also made me a fan of HanatouruxGanju, weirdly enough >.> (thouh I'm also secretly shipping HanaxByakuya/Renji/any other deatgods I happen to fancy...O__o)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:42 am
Whoa Hitsu and Byaku.....that's somewhat near shotacon which is teh awesome. And then Hana and Ganju...... 4laugh I'm so happy to see that everyone love the series.

[Mod: edited for content]  

Yami Kimochi

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:49 am
ByakygaxRenji I life for that pairing heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:06 am
Graceful crisis
ByakygaxRenji I life for that pairing heart

I like that paring too! Alsmost as much as IchigoxIshida and IchigoxRenji ^_^  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Miranko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:22 am
hm... first off, i just must say now that i've only just (as in maybe a week max) gotten over being rather disturbed by any Bleach Yaoi - even when there are cute anime suggestive pics (like HanaxGanju glompage, and Ichi sitting on Renji telling him to 'take it off' - a friend had to point out just how obvious the yaoi-esqu etc. stuff was in the 2nd example. WHy? I don't realy know ... something about Bleach and Yaoi... just seemed to utterly disturb me. That said, i LOVE the yuri in it.

Now... let's flash forward to this awsome guild... and some choice fanfiction... a ... certain pic thread on here... .. .... well it took me alot of procrastinating... but i finaly got myself curious enough to venture in there.

Well... .. . . . ... Let's just say my Fav Pairing's now go something along the lines of IchixIshi, GinxKira, ByaxRenji, IchixRenji..... yeah... lol

^.^ (btw - if anyone is actualy still reading this rediculously long rant...sorry for it's length sweatdrop )

AND here's my contribution to the crack pairings...

AizenxByakuya ^ ^ Come on; i NEVER see any mention about that one unless i'm mentioning it T T (though it's probably for a good reason lol)

And i think (though i'm too loyal to the other pairings that IchixChad could be interesting) and yes - tho i don't think so too much pairing wise, that pic of IshixRenji was just too nice ^.^

hehe - and btw one more question for this post... um... does anyone have any good suggestions for more IchixIshi fanfiction? (or fanart) (or amv's ... or ... anything) I think... i might be almost at the end of the little stuff i can find right now for it crying (i kindof already read all the FF.net ones tagged under those charecters, and quite a few LJ ones that ... um ... likely couldn't be posted in here anyway *very rare blush*

hehe - thanks anyway for reading all this ^^ (sorry it's a little late, so i'm rambling again)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:47 pm
Well if you want a fanfiction.....(not to boast or anything) I have a Ichigo/Ishida fic I am writing for my sister that i'm going to put up on ff.net I dunno if they have one already but I'm calling it 'How to get a Quincy in 10 days' it's an Ichi/Ishi and then I have another one which I can't remember the title from the top of my head but it's a Ichimaru/Hitstugaya fic. ^^;; Oh yeah and how does everyone feel about the dub? We're on episode two right now.  

Yami Kimochi

Psychotic Hammer Assassin

Eloquent Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:36 pm
I like Ishida/Ichigo but my favorite pairing is Ishida/Renji. I think they're the hottest, and together could be hotter, considering both of their...emotional problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:51 pm
ByakuyaxRenji
RenjixIchigo
ByakuyaxIchigo

=x
Yes ma'm.
I need some fandom here. xD
For those pairings damn it. >;O
There will be forcefullness, and fights for dominance.
Hell yes, mofo.
;_;
Bitter sweet goodness.

varyen

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:13 am
[Sadistic Spork of Doom]
ByakuyaxRenji
RenjixIchigo
ByakuyaxIchigo

=x
Yes ma'm.
I need some fandom here. xD
For those pairings damn it. >;O
There will be forcefullness, and fights for dominance.
Hell yes, mofo.
;_;
Bitter sweet goodness.

Ha ha I never considered ByakuyaxIchigo before but now i definatky have to look into it now ^_^ Damn you sadistic spork of doom for giving me more Yaoi pairings! damn you! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:59 pm
I love Bleach to pieces, it makes me so happy! My favourite slash pairing is without a doubt, GinXKira. I thought Kira's dedication to Gin was adorable, and when he went off the rails when Gin left with Aizen...that was a perfect case of lovesickness! Also, RenjiXByakuya is fun!  

Pomba Gira

Nickole Bloodtide

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:27 pm
hi i don't really mind wich one goes with wich one as long as i can watch!!??  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:02 pm
>.>
Anyone x Hana
(But mostly Ganju x Hana)

*hides in a corner and puts up a small sign that says Fans Gather Here*
The only thing that interests me in Bleach XD  

blackwhiteandsilver

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:46 pm
I like IchigoxIshida, GinxKira, GinxHitsugaya, and a bit of a crack pairing, ChadxNova (with Nova in his human-type gigai, of course).
Nova was the only good thing about the Bounto arc, and he doesn't get nearly enough love.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:37 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
I like IchigoxIshida, GinxKira, GinxHitsugaya, and a bit of a crack pairing, ChadxNova (with Nova in his human-type gigai, of course).
Nova was the only good thing about the Bounto arc, and he doesn't get nearly enough love.

FINALLY!!!! Someone who sees the slashyness of ChadXNova (in his human gigai). I love that guy. heart
And I'm good with IchigoXRenji (or RenjiXIchigo) and ByakuyaXRenji.
I also like GrimjowXIchigo biggrin

Count Chocolat

KING KITTAN YEAHHH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:43 pm
I like GinHitsu, and GrimmIchi. And anyone could be a great seme to Hanatarou.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games