Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Is there a large Asian community in your city? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you live near many Asian people?
Yes.
48%
 48%  [ 51 ]
No.
19%
 19%  [ 20 ]
Not many, but not few either.
26%
 26%  [ 28 ]
I'm just here for the gold.
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 105

hellostrawberry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:59 pm
In Orlando.. the part where I live is likee, barely any asian people. In my highschool, its like 3% or 2% asians. haha.

in my old middle school, there was like 12 asian people in the whole school. The majority of the race at muh old school is black peoples.

but theres a highschool in orlando i think, has like 80% asians at the school. x[ My friends wanted me to go to that school buut its on the other side of town. x

anyways. being in cali, omglols. there is a whole alotta asian people.

i went to the mall and like everyone was asian in it. even the people who worked there. I was likkke, whoaa. haha.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:01 pm
Pagtatapat01
In Duarte, my hometown, there is a fair number of Asians. However, I've been to some larger Asian communities in parts of Los Angeles and other SoCal cities:

-Chinatown (Monterey Park)
-Little Tokyo (Dtwn L.A.)
-Little India (Artesia?)
-Historic Filipinotown
-Little Saigon (Orange County)
-Koreatown (Wilshire?)
I used to live near Little Saigon 3nodding  

King Henry
Crew

Windee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:06 pm
Where I live most of the Asians are people that come here to study overseas at the university, otherwise, there's very very very few Asians around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:29 am
No, not ever, I don't think asians are mention in anything, but there are asian markets and resturarant ( can't spell). Utah, we get enough of happy people, but california is crab load of asians whee  

Moon_Child08

Enchantress828

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:31 pm
sad In my area. Azns are like one of the lowest populations in my city. My city is mostly made of south azns.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:05 pm

Not enough.
Never enough. D<

Xx Miki xX

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:03 pm
King Henry
I live in Houston, Texas and there's enough Vietnamese and Chinese people here that we are able to have our own Asian - dominated part of the city, called Bellaire.

Houston has one of the largest Asian populations in the United States. Do you live near many Asian people?
lucky thats cus houstan as a china town i live in austin (near houston) and my district as like no asians but my friend who lives in a district near mine is full of asians!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:09 pm
Western Canada's closest to China, so all the FOBs get off here. xd  

Azn Fcuk

xxsaikoxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:32 pm
Azn Fcuk
Western Canada's closest to China, so all the FOBs get off here. xd

Yeah, but Toronto's got a whole lot of asians slash chinese as well. There are like five "chinatown"s here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:18 pm
^^ i dont live in the city  

a1xcvbnmGOODBYE

Original Wrangler

bunii_foo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:43 pm
uh yea... in New York... there's Chinatown, Flushing (sometimes but rarely called flushing chinatown) ...maybe elmhurst, regal park and forest hills (those 3 are more residential areas more then anything) ... and 8th ave (aka Brooklyn Chinatown)...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:22 am
No, not really, our Chinatown is only a couple of blocks
I don't live in the Asian dominated part of my city though, so I can't really tell...like my school is freakishly white.

Venused

Koi_Kanbi_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:58 am
tons and tons of azn people i live by^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:59 am
There are a lot of philippinoes where I live XP  

Yoko Hino

Koi_Kanbi_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:01 am
there is lots of chinese and japanese and korean and vietmanese people around where i live.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff