Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you proud of our guild?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:38 pm
Although I can't say I've been with the guild since the begining, I still share the same amount of pride as anyone who was. This guild takes me away from the stress and drama too often involved with the life of a high school student. Even if only for a moment, I get that time to chat with people who share my interests and lifestyle, that little bit of peace we all need sometimes.

For that, I love this Guild!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:20 pm
I really do feel like I fit in here. It really does feel like big warm family! 4laugh

Lexiegirl

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:00 pm
Hooray! No one disagrees with me!

Though I can't see why anyone would if they are members

whee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:57 pm
I don't see why anyone would want to disagree Morty, I think most of us here are proud members of this guild. I know I am, and would love to be here more often than I am, but alas its an uphill battle to keep my other guilds as active as this one is.  

Oterys

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:54 pm
yeah i havent been here very long eigther
but hey i love it so far
theres always something to do
games debates
chit chatting
and ther people here are awsomeness and a half heart
i wouldnt be surprised if we all met up in real life and loved eachother lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:00 pm
o.O Y u k i O.o
i wouldnt be surprised if we all met up in real life and loved eachother lol

Well, they do have a 'Goth' convention thing every year in Disneyland... I don't recall much but I could check.

Also, I'm new to the guild compared to most of the memebers, and its been along time since my old 'Goth' talk forums died. But I would totally defend this guild, and smile evertime someone mentions it. My favorite part would be the debating, or opinion threads....also (shhh don't tell me I said this) I do need 'Goth' forums or I become in danger of being pompus about myself.(shhh) *looks both ways and tries not to draw attention*  

Dorian Requiem

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:22 pm
I'm quite thankful for this guild, but i'll have to admit that I didn't really start actively posting in this guild until probably a few weeks ago.

But since I've been posting here, I've felt more accepted, and plus I'm getting better ways to fix my clothes and such, and it's pretty cool.

I also like that no one really discriminates here. The only fights are about grammar and little dinky things like that. Definately much better than the GD or the Chatterbox, I'll tell you that, because there's a common interest.

Thanks a bunch for letting me make this my home away from home and a place where I can seek refuge from my family and the world.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:04 am
I'm familiar with the other previously mentioned goth guild.
There's quite a deal of hostility there.

I'm happy to in this guild.
There is only one other guild I'm in that can even begin to compare to this place, but 'Got Goth?' will always be my favorite place on gaia.

Even though I haven't been here as long as some other members I've grown attached to this guild and the others who inhabit it.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers