Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Voices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:57 am
i hear em but they come from the little evil bunnies that live in the back of my mind and when i'm mad at someone they eat em in my head bringing me to ease about it lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:34 am
slipknot_him_slut
i hear em but they come from the little evil bunnies that live in the back of my mind and when i'm mad at someone they eat em in my head bringing me to ease about it lol

i wish mine did that  

.+Melanthios+.

The Flightless Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 am
Quote:
I Am Your Conscience so you better start looking at me
I will surround your dreams
I will ignore your screams

yeah thats called a conscience, for me.
but hey whatever works for ya'

the voice hurts at times but thats why I am the word.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:22 pm
The voices i talk to are actually spirits. And one of them likes me....a little too much XD if ya know what i mean.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:27 pm
i remeber we where talking about angels once in school, i whipped my hand out behing me and hit something soft, but there was nothing there around us for probably 50 feet, not even a bird...there was something there though...i see wierd stuff sometimes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:37 pm
The Flightless Dragon
Quote:

This... Conscience you speak of, can I get one..  

Cyto

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:37 pm
MerrickTheDarkOne
Macabre_Cogitation
Ever hear of JTHM!?

lmfao..
But, yeah, I have them always in my head.

I created them, out of a need for an outlet of my mind...and thus, my voices were born.

They can be nice...for the most part.
I did that too. Course I was mentally unstable and constantly on drugs during that period of time but i'm better now.
@ookami: in the harssment thread i said it might be possible mental illness like skitzophrenia(sp?) and if your friends claim to hear it may not be true friends want to relate to thier friends and if one suddenly can do something no one else can people will lie to seem cool or to try and connect better. When I was wiccan all my friends suddenly wantd to learn from me, when I started reading tarot cards everyone tried to read them too, when i went goth i had a small group almost copy me exactly (later a group of freshmen took this over and became a fan club and my friends went punk) but people copy in order to not be left out.

@Merrick: it was quite sexy how you put 2 o's in my name instead of 1... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:14 pm
yepo thee Voices. Most of the time they're good for me.  

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

The Flightless Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:50 pm
Cyto
The Flightless Dragon
Quote:

This... Conscience you speak of, can I get one..

you want mine?
my life would be better without it anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:31 pm
Conscience? Ha, no such thing. All you are hearing is feed back created by the machines that hook up to our disembodied brain. Nothing more...  

Kagura Nakamura

MerrickTheDarkOne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:42 pm
Okami_Sensei
MerrickTheDarkOne
Macabre_Cogitation
Ever hear of JTHM!?

lmfao..

I created them, out of a need for an outlet of my mind...and thus, my voices were born.

I did that too. Course I was mentally unstable and constantly on drugs during that period of time but i'm better now.
@ookami: in the harssment thread i said it might be possible mental illness like skitzophrenia(sp?) and if your friends claim to hear it may not be true friends want to relate to thier friends and if one suddenly can do something no one else can people will lie to seem cool or to try and connect better. When I was wiccan all my friends suddenly wantd to learn from me, when I started reading tarot cards everyone tried to read them too, when i went goth i had a small group almost copy me exactly (later a group of freshmen took this over and became a fan club and my friends went punk) but people copy in order to not be left out.

That was an accident. For saying that I want to cut your balls off and feed them to you with a spoon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:55 pm
MerrickTheDarkOne
Okami_Sensei
MerrickTheDarkOne
Macabre_Cogitation
Ever hear of JTHM!?

lmfao..

That was an accident. For saying that I want to cut your balls off and feed them to you with a spoon.

Can we please try to be a bit nicer?  

zz1000zz
Crew

TempusBliss

Thieving Tactician

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:54 pm
There's this one voice that's always nagging me to kill everyone... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 pm
Yeah, actually, my mom says I used to be treated for schizophrenia, but she was afraid after a while that the drug may have some sort of side effect. I didn't believe her at first because I don't feel crazy. Yes, I do hear people when I don't see people. I think they're spirits, but people I do see tend to tell me I make it up and I'm crazy. That made my head hurt.
Sometimes, I think my sister says something when I'm not looking like "I'll get you the book." So, when I put it in the basket, she starts yelling at me asking requesting why I put it in the basket. I told her I heard her say this, I see her mumble some things, and I put it back. True story. Sometimes it's other people, too.  

Dirzdra

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces