Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
The REAL way to get Taller Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What height range are you around?
4'5-4'8
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
4'9'-5'0
15%
 15%  [ 37 ]
5'0-5'5
54%
 54%  [ 129 ]
5'6-5'10
16%
 16%  [ 39 ]
5'11++
5%
 5%  [ 14 ]
I am as Tall as Yao Ming who defied Asian Height!!
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 237

The 8th Day

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:21 pm
i'm 14 and i'm..... 5'5 or 5'6...somewhere around there....

i think its genetics.... ninja because most of my family members are TALL...... like my cousins...they're taller then me XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:12 pm
I'm sixeen and I'm 5'0 and 80lbs. I don't think I'll be getting any taller, I'm nearing the end of the growing stage for girls… gonk But most of my family is short - my mother is definitely tiny, and my brother and my father are small for men.

I don't think anything is going to make me taller, but hey, I like being short. I'm used to it by this point. I ignore people who call me shorty or just say, "What's it to you, tallie?" The sad thing is that I'm about an inch shorter than my mom and we were both hoping I would at least be taller than her and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.  

Ouiaboo

Grapes Are So Yummy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:46 pm
I'm 15 and I'm 4"9 or 4"10, which is bad, bad, bad in my case.

My parents tell me to sleep early, eat breakfast, drink orange juice or milk, be active, and not to lay on my side.

Silly parents. Its really genetics. 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:05 pm
Well, I'm 14, 5"2 and still growing. And they say that most girls stop growing when they're asian by the time they're 12. Jeez. I already grew taller than most of my family except for my dad.  

yusukekidsister11

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 am
They told me to drink milk and at least take a nap during the afternoon. =/ It's not working for me though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:41 am
i'm 5"3 but then again i'm only 12 but i hate milk my parents say...exercise and stretch alot i guess i almost never drink milk or soy milk sometimes i drink maybe a cup of chocolate milk though once in a while...  

lollerskater123321

cduhbullu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:58 am
im about 14 and like 5'7....im a girl. I think its ur genes bc my mom is like 5'5...which is tall for a girl whose chinese nd my dad is like 5'11 or something like that. Maybe its milk though bc last year when i got home from school i would always drink milk..it was like the only thing i drank...and last year was the year where i grew like 2-3 inches. My teacher says that it could also do with what u eat and my gym teacher said that doing pilates helps u grow taller . Is that true? im not sure.

oh yeah if u want to get taller u should do the monkey bars, stretch and do that thing where u tippie toe and then g onormal and then tippie t oe again...
yeah ot was on the news where this girl(20?) did that everyday adn she grew taller  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:18 am
kufuu718
setomaru
you sure......do you stay up at all?

the latest I like to say up is like 10:30.

wow. im 5'5 too....but i dont sleep early. ^^  

[ chibified_panda

Dyoxyde

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:26 am
There is no way to get serious taller. It is a part of how your body grows. And that has already been decided when your parents were having sex.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:43 am
lol yeah always use to be drink lots of milk when i was little biggrin makes you grow taller and stronger bones 3nodding or also...skipping or stretching yourself apparently lol sweatdrop mmm but we know its genetics..genes...^-^' lol  

seilin666

Moon_Child08

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Man, I can't sleep, I have midnight snack yo gonk well I{"m sorta tall in a way 5"3 and I'm 13 and I dpn't think I wanna grow either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:16 pm
You lucky taller people. xp

I'm 16 and I'm 4'10.5" tall. -___-; So, if you're taller than me, well don't complain... if you're over 5 feet you aren't considered a "midget".

Okay anywho... I usually try to get enough sleep, plus I try to control my weight and I try to do stretching everyday. (although I'm not that much flexible lol)

I drink milk... but I haven't gotten any taller. My goal is to get around 5'2" or at least 5'1". I don't want to be driving when I'm under 5 feet. D:

NittleGrasper`

aznkid127

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:55 pm
im 13 and im 5'4...and ive stopped growing pretty much...i guess thats around average and everyone tells me im tall...at least thats what they say now  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:15 pm
It's all genetic.
emo

Ishu

Duezt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:36 pm
Right now I'm 15 and I'm around 5"6. Out of everyone I know.. I grew the least.

My friend says that if you stretch every morning you would grow taller. It did not work at all! It didn't work for my friend either since she's one of the shortest girls and she's asian. rolleyes  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff