Hottest naruto girl ever?
  Sakura Haruno
  Ino Yamanaka
  Hinata Hyuga
  Temari
  Tenten
  Tsunade
  Yuhi Kurenai
  Haku(yeah I know he isn't a girl but what the hell hes hot anyways!)
View Results

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:45 pm
Not making eye contact with Shino as if he was an insect Zabuza just kept looking into hinatas eyes."Haku was going to Konoha to pick uo his head band, he came to study in Konoha because I didn't want him to soak his hand with the blood of his partners...as I did...capiche insect boy?...And one more thing what the hell do I know what sound ninjas are doing here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:35 pm
Hinata notices that Zabuza had stoped as she requested him to with out telling him. She placed her hands to her side with a tilt of the head to show a slight bit of confusion. "Sound ninja? If Sound Ninja and a Mist ninja is here. Sametime no less could they possiably be after the same thing?" When she placed her hands down she ment to signal to Zabuza, she would not do anything drastic or stupid. Kind of a weird way of saying -I wont attack you in trust, if you wont attack me in trust- Which was hard to come by in most ninja's. Trying to make since of things she replied back "Haku, I have no heard of anyone by that name. Does this mission you did. Does it have anything to do with the Sound ninja's that Shino-kun could be talking about.." her voice still low type whisper. Her mind had formed a what could have happend and why on its own, but she knew very well it could be far from the truth. The sound Ninja's could very well have nothing to do with Zabuza or his friend Haku. She hoped that Shino would keep himself calm.  

Cyto

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:38 pm
"No...Haku had nothing to do with sound ninjas...but if you help me find him I will help you do whatever the hell you are doing here...although I don't work well with punks like him."Both Zabuzas pointed at Shino without getting his Browless eyes from Hinatas eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:48 pm
Hinata gives a little nod adding "I will help you." She seems to always try to keep things short and simple. She gave a faint smile though she never seemed to smile really big. Not saying another word out loud she only thought to herself "This could help in my training, besides he needs help and its not like he is forcing me to do it. Funny as it seems, I trust him. Wonder if Zabuza thinks I was on a mission or something." not to say anymore in her head she turned to Shino and the Zabuza clone. Changing her eye contact back to Zabuza she remarks "What is the Plan?"  

Cyto

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:13 pm
Zabuza grinned."There is no plan, I don't think he was kidnapped or anything...see...he is much stronger than me...I am just going into the city to look for him. you can continue your walk if you wish"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:21 pm
Hinata gave a small nod and turned to Shino saying "Shino-kun why where you out here?" She didn't know if she went to train by herself that this would happen. Her hands place at her sides as she turns back to Zabuza saying "But, wouldn't that be a little unsafe. It just doesn't sound wise." In all facts he was still a mist ninja walking into the hidden leave village. It just didn't sound like the smartest thing to do.  

Cyto

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:43 pm
"I am a missin jounin from the mist village...don't underestimate me girl...well...I am tired of wasting time here...I wish I don't see you again...for if it were to happen is because I got a mission...killing you"This Zabuza melted showing that the real one was the one in front of Shino. The real Zabuza leaped into the sea of trees and went in the direction of Konoha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:22 pm
Hinata gave no word back seeing the one she had thought was real was not as it seemed. Her hands stayed by her side not really showing any type of plot to attack him. Of course she didn't have it on her mind at the moment either. Her light whitish grey eyes watch Zabuza as he jumps a tree and disapears in seconds. The branches and leaves masking his every movement. Hinata's eyes gazes back upon Shino walking over to him she asks "Shino-kun, are you okay?" She figured he was okay, she didn't see Zabuza really hit him. All though in her mind she couldn't really explain her actions to him, other then say it is a leap of faith or trust. Hinata did say that she would in fact help Zabuza, but with the information she knew. It was a little emty in places that could have been filled. As far as she knew she was looking for a male ninja named Haku, who came to Konoha to collect money for something they did for someone. It had nothing to do with the sound ninja's. Which keeps the thought of Haku being chased or attacked out of the question. That was good to hear, but didn't mean that she should take her time in looking. Though it would be hard to believe that if the sound ninja that attacked Shino wouldn't attack Haku under false pretences. If they are here for the Konoha ninja's or something in Konoha, then they could possiably attack Haku thinking he was in fact from Konoha. The age of Haku or his discription was also left out. She knew better then to just walk up to someone she didn't know and ask if they where Haku. Hinata needed some sort of plan to find Haku with what she knew. With what she had, it seemed like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. But then again even if that was the case. Using the Byakugan she could find the needle. But she would also know what she was looking for in fine detail.  

Cyto

Tenx2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:12 pm
a shadow from the trees watched in shocked silence as it watched the sword-weilding man leapt away. "it's..not possible...he's alive...their both alive.." the figure said before seemingly melting away into the boughs of the trees

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
The sudden change of air caught hold of Sasuke's ears. He pounced from tree to tree as he heard the clashing of blades in the far off distance. An arm grabbed hold of his leg and he fell to the ground. Getting up all so suddenly, he turned around to see Sakura clinging on to him.
" Don't go," she asked him. "It's too dangerous."
"Sakura, you idiot, I am an Anbu. I am the remainder of the Uchiha Clan, the only and strongest Shinobi of my kind. Now go; you are getting in the way."  

Child of Sanguine

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:51 pm
"Zabuza? How in hell-- I though Kakashi killed you!"
Zabuza transported himself behind Sasuke and took a quick swing of his blade. "Idiot boy, have you stopped to think?"
"I don't understand... Mind munipulation jutsu?!"
Sasuke-Kun dodged his attacks that he would tire soon. He escaped and ran to the Hokage (Naruto himself) for help. As he neared the gates, he saw Shino as well.
"What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:47 am
"what do you think?" Sasuke frowned at Shino's tone but repeated his question, finally gaining an answer from the bug-user "I encountered a man named Zabuza on my walk and he's a dangerous ninja, Im going to tell Naruto you dimwit."  

Tenx2

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:25 am
He stands high in a tree looking down at Zabuza. He punches into his hand " I can not aloow him in our village." He jumps from the tree limb falling toward them. He lands infront of Zabuza and looks at him " I Rock Lee will be your opponet." He turned and gave everyone the nice guy pose  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:57 am
i chosed hinata lol the haku thing was funny i took this survey once it asked me if i was female male or like haku lol  

S2dffedsaf3

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:14 pm
(heavens gate keeper, i dont really think that goes along with the subject)

Sasuke turned his head back to the Hokage's room. "Just the thing I was going to do. Hurry, I could not defeat him, nor could you Shino, so we must ask Naruto quickly."

Upon entering the palace room, Naruto was missing. "Did he find out already?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces