Dreaming with the stars???
  yes, but they can get a little hot sometimes
  sometimes. . they are alittle too bright
  no way!! i rather stay under my blankets
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:39 am
x_xse7enx_x
wow surprised hehe yet again you surprise us with your crazy dreams! hehe a donkey eh? i heard dreams were supposed to represent something. . keke i wonder what yours means?

it means no eating nachos late at night...^^;;

i have a stomach ache. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:15 pm
I haven't had a dream about any Kpop stars, but I've had one about Jay Chou.

I was in the cafeteria at school, eating lunch. And all of a sudden he walks by me wearing this orange shirt. o_o And I was like 'OMGZIT'SJAYCHOU!!!!!!!!!!111'. And me and my friend chased him across the hall and got his autograph. xD

Sad Sad Sunflower

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:51 pm
Kurosaki Orange
I haven't had a dream about any Kpop stars, but I've had one about Jay Chou.

I was in the cafeteria at school, eating lunch. And all of a sudden he walks by me wearing this orange shirt. o_o And I was like 'OMGZIT'SJAYCHOU!!!!!!!!!!111'. And me and my friend chased him across the hall and got his autograph. xD

keke. . that it a bite strange. .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:47 am
Hey I had another weird dream...... XD

I had a dream that I got to meet Rose backstage when he was still back with the group and he wrote his signature on something *cant remember* and I was like, "O__________O" because it was basically written like this : - Rose - hahahahahhaa  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:46 pm
lol. i used to have jay chou dreams all the time. and i rarely get rose dreams anymore. but i did dream about japanese guys lately. me and Tora from alice nine got married. it was so strange cause i could see everything clearly like it was really happening. our wedding colors were black and white (i know, it seems like funeral colors). oh yeah, and shou, hiroto, nao, saga, and miyavi were there. unfortunately, no girls attended the wedding and neither did my family. lol. the people who witnessed the wedding were all korean and japanese celebrities. keke. it was cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:24 pm
This doesn't happen to me but, when I slept over my friend's house and we couldn't sleep.. We started stories like of the celebrity came out of a poster in our room and yeah... She told me a dream I had between Micky and I.. She went overboard 'cause her head is evil. evil I told her a dream about Taebin and her, then I ran out of ideas, I told her to sleep on it and when she woke up... she was like WOW!

I don't know if you get it, but yeah. I'm not good at explaining.
domokun  

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:36 am
f a n g i r l
lol. i used to have jay chou dreams all the time. and i rarely get rose dreams anymore. but i did dream about japanese guys lately. me and Tora from alice nine got married. it was so strange cause i could see everything clearly like it was really happening. our wedding colors were black and white (i know, it seems like funeral colors). oh yeah, and shou, hiroto, nao, saga, and miyavi were there. unfortunately, no girls attended the wedding and neither did my family. lol. the people who witnessed the wedding were all korean and japanese celebrities. keke. it was cool.

Ahaha! I didn't have any dreams about celebrities in a long time now. (Two weeks?) I had a dream about Santa Claus but yeah, that was about it. O______O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:11 pm
I keep having dreams about yunho and me but he is not my favorite member so I think it is kinda weird ok to me its very weird and I don't think anybody wants to know what happened in the dreams blaugh  

yokoishuma

~blossom_Mitsuki~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:36 am
I tend to remember the dreams I had the night before and yet slowly forget them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:37 am
yokoishuma
I keep having dreams about yunho and me but he is not my favorite member so I think it is kinda weird ok to me its very weird and I don't think anybody wants to know what happened in the dreams blaugh

HAHA!! :3 Whow you lucky girl hahaha jokes, jokes. ^^

Last night I had a dream that No MinWoo lived in a trailer. :/ And for some reason, I was shooting it with a gun. OMG...... crying He's my idol, why was I shooting him???  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:26 pm
wow interesting. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:17 pm
[schizophrenic]
wow interesting. . .

Hehe that's what I thought too. XD  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:05 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
wow interesting. . .

shooting at no min woo! you monster! keke. . . . .i dont think ive ever killed anyone in my dreams. . . not yet anyway. . . .even though im a fangirl, i had a dream that all these other fangirls were chasing gazette. . this jrock band i like. . . . and i wanted to slaughter them all! tee heehee. . but i didnt . . . ..

oh yes, i had a santa clause dream too. . it was scary. little kids think the idea of an old man comming into their homes and giving them gifts is fun, but really? its just so damn freaky! and seeing someone fly in the air with reindeer? that is pure witchcraft. . .keke  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:27 pm
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
wow interesting. . .

shooting at no min woo! you monster! keke. . . . .i dont think ive ever killed anyone in my dreams. . . not yet anyway. . . .even though im a fangirl, i had a dream that all these other fangirls were chasing gazette. . this jrock band i like. . . . and i wanted to slaughter them all! tee heehee. . but i didnt . . . ..

oh yes, i had a santa clause dream too. . it was scary. little kids think the idea of an old man comming into their homes and giving them gifts is fun, but really? its just so damn freaky! and seeing someone fly in the air with reindeer? that is pure witchcraft. . .keke

HAHAHA OMG, you just made my day. XD

YES isn't it creepy??? One time at the mall my sister got pushed up to Santa and she cried on his lap because she said he looked scary. XD

Heh, I didn't care because he gave me something like candy later, but after my sister got removed from his lap, she stopped crying hahaha. ^__________^

I keep having dreams where I kill things or things get killed. :/  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:30 am
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
wow interesting. . .

HAHAHA OMG, you just made my day. XD

YES isn't it creepy??? One time at the mall my sister got pushed up to Santa and she cried on his lap because she said he looked scary. XD

Heh, I didn't care because he gave me something like candy later, but after my sister got removed from his lap, she stopped crying hahaha. ^__________^

I keep having dreams where I kill things or things get killed. :/

you have dreams where you kill things? omg. . .scary. . .you gotta watch out. . . . well, at least you dont die in your dreams right?

does anyone ever have those dreams where you forget what happened when you wake up, but later everything in your dream happens? its weird, but i would dream of a polka dot umbrella, and later thats what i'll see. . .its weird. one time, i dreamed that my sister was screaming "omg! you killed it!" and later that morning, i killed a spider and my sister was screaming.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff