Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion]These two guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:02 pm
Tsubasa.Shibahime
ohhh well if one of them is really cute and your friends then go up and yell I LOVE YAOI and glomp him lol that would be funny. Just like the time in summer school I got paid to yell arcoss the class room to this guy named matt that I had a great time last night lol. good times
Hahahahahaha. Oh my god. xD I love it. <3 Haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:03 pm
Dante_Giovanni
Chris Superstar
You never know. I remember, when I was in high school and in drama, we were doing a play. These two guys used to always pretend to be gay, and would always hug each other and act really cutesy with each other and be really obvious about it. Everyone was always like "Oh, haha, look and X and Y....they're pretending to be gay, it's so funny." They were really cool and everyone liked them.

It occurred to me later that it wasn't a joke. They really WERE gay, but wisely figured out that they could get away with whatever they wanted if they were so open about it people had to think they were joking (after all, who would ever dare be so bold?) I doubt that's what's going on here with you, but your story brought back fond memories of these two funny, witty guys who outsmarted all of us (even me, though I was still a little in the closet tranny then.)

Last year in my Drama class the same thing was happing, but with these four gays(but for the most part, it was two) they were not gay and they are popluer(sp?). They were making fun of gays to get a laugh and everyone was laughing. I found it wrong and mean for these people to be making fun of gays and doing right infront of me when they know I'm gay. So for those four,I walked up to them at the last class of the year and told them that what they were doing I found was wrong and I did not find it funny and would the please. next they think of doing it again if they could think about the people who are gay and don'nt like it to stop. So I say you should tell these guys(if you see them again) that you don't like it and to please stop
Wow, that must have annoyed you to no end. o.O

Ok, I will. <3  

UlooAloo

ritsukaxsoubix3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:06 pm
Yepp there are alot of kids in my school like that.
They play around being gay when they really are just closeted.
I find it pretty sad if you're going to make fun on something you are.

And the same thing happened in my schools drama classes.
Ha, these two guys completely denied being gay.
Yet you know they were all along. lmao.

There are SO many people like that.
And I really don't see why.
There's nothing wrong with being gay.
Just come out of the closet already.
People will still love you the same. =]

But that's just my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:02 am
They could just be foolin'. I know in 9th grade, the whole school was pretty much convinced me and my friend Osachan were lesbians. So, we decided to pretend. She sat on my lap at lunch and I fed her strawberries. We wore each others' clothes. We held hands. Were we actually together? No. Are we homophobes? No. These two guys could just be acting goofy.  

princessMeep

Shy Saint

4,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

retice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:58 pm
I see this sort of thing all the time. Most of the time it's all in harmless fun though. Like, for example, last year in my Biology class I sat next to a friend of mine named Will. He's complaining about his girlfriend because she's really shy and afraid of close contact, and finally he just goes "You know what? It doesn't matter. I have Josh here who's better than girls."
And Josh goes "Hell yes." like real calm and without looking up from his work. So Will continues "Girls come with all that emotional baggage and s**t. We men, we don't do that 'talk it out' crap. We punch eachother in the face and move on." so Josh, still looking at his work, says very evenly, "The sex is good too."
And they meant no harm in that at all -- they're very nice to our mutual homosexual friend and defend him when big jerks like a certain other boy in that same class decides to be a pisshead. But they are straight.
Well, Josh I was never sure about but he graduated.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:49 pm
There's this guy at my school who keeps singing "I wanna take you to a gay bar!"
He's one of those jocks who does nothing but turn homosexuality into to a big joke.
It's quite annoying at times stare  

Dental Damnation

raynebou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:57 pm
i know exactly how you feel,i am a member of GLESN,im an ally and my schools GSA(most people,when they see that on my binder,they think im a lesibian),and i made a promise that if i ever heard someone say"oh thats soooo gay!"and they meant it as an insult I always say,"you shouldnt say that you could affend someone"and 14 times out of 15 times they respond"why are you gay?"and as i said im not,and so i respond"you know i dont have to like girls for it to affend me,i have lots of gay friends who do",like my best friend,so you should just tell them,to stop and that one of these days,someone wont find its funny or gross,JUST STUPID!.hope this helps,oh and this is a really good question!you shouldnt say its stupid. 3nodding oh and sometimes i act all mushy with my boyfriend as a joke,most people find it halarious  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:38 pm
littlebookofcalm
Aww, thats really cute, leave them alone cry

3nodding

Haha, there are these two boys at my school who have always acted really gay. They're just always hugging, or one's putting his arm around the other, or the other is sitting in his lap. They're actually pretty homophobic, but they don't bother me too much - I think it's cute.

It backfired when someone spread a serious rumor around the school that they were gay, though, and then one of them got really pissed off about it. Now that annoyed me. stare  

Tsukiko Milani

chainmefree3073

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:48 pm
well i dispize this because they are doing it like gay is a bad thing its not but you all no that
this has really caut on in my school like a trend now all the jocky-prepy boys act gay it 1 pisses me and most of my friends off to no extent and 2 makes at lest me not no who the gay guys are and who rnt and its really a mental strain but what is fun about it is that most of the ppl who do it cant back it up there like o come on give me a hug *trys to give him a hug* o god your gross get away from me i think its hilarious even my friends who are completly strait are much better at acting gay yes it makes me mad but they dont even do it to most of me and my friends anymore cuz they think were actually gay most of us ar bi sum mite be gay probley not and like a quarter are strait

thank you for reading  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:26 am
I have quite a funny story on that topic.

There were these two guys who always pretend to be gay very publicly at very very chistian school.
A year later one of the guys finally realizes the other is bi. His gilfriend told him.
The bi one had been out for about 2 years.
The 'straight' one freaked.
His girlfriend now finds great amusement out of the very 'special relationship the two boys have.

But no those two boys dont find what they do sick and I think they are just venting sexual tension (or that what I tell myself).

But yes alot of the christian f** boys (so I named them) used to do exactly that act gay but pay out my gay friend saying its sick and all that. I called them hypocrites.  

Twigg3h

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:32 am
I know a HUGE bunch of guys, well ALL the guys in my old class acted like that. I'd just be like "Gay guys don't act like that..." I think they really did enjoy though and I know there was atleast ONE closet gay amongst them. We were at a Catholic school with a p***k a** nun soo I doubt any one would've come out anyway. Plus there was this one guy who everyone called gay even though was toootally not rolleyes But everyone hated him so they associated all the annoying characteristics in the one everyone hated with gay guys.

Ugh... dumb people I tell you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:01 am
ok, half of the boys in my class pretend to be gays... they just want some cheap attention.. they suck so much... i dont even care abt them all unless if there is really some actions going on... but it nvr happen.. sometimes they love to hugs in front of the class.. slapping someone's a**, touching their private parts.. when they do something like that, it was a completely a turn off for me... i just want to stand up and go straight right up in front of them n teach them how to be a proper gay... by not just hugging or slapping something... oh btw, im a girl..  

levenxin

AHKyle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:42 pm
My best friend is straight and he acts stereotype gay a lot. I don't dislike it, though I used to resent it, but I think he does it just to screw around.

Some guys like to shock people by acting gay, whether they actually are gay or not, and they don't have fear about it because no one will hold anything against them for it, granted it's effectively performed. My friend just likes to do it just because, and that is why I became attracted to him.

Now I am wiser. But he is hotter. So it really sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:26 pm
I find that a lot of people end up compensating for what they are uncomfortable with. (IE Guy is uncomfortable with homosexuality so he jokes about it) The funny thing is that more often than not, the reason they are uncomfortable with something is because it hits really close to something they don't like about themselves. I am not saying that all of them are generally gay. Peer pressure has a lot to do with it as well. Generally it would be just one or two of the guys in a large group of people like the ones you are describing.
I also find that it is generally more common with people who are deeply rooted in a kind of club, click, or fraternity/sorority. These people want to blend in so badly and that they forget that the thing that makes us beautiful are the things that make them different. If you are one of those people, please post SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE eek  

Asadachi

Devout Worshipper

ffdarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:28 am
I don't joke around with my gayness. I just don't tell anyone. Sometimes, I just randomly hug my friends which happen to be girls and act what some people consider "gay". Most people consider it a joke and that I am really close to my friends, though I'm pretty sure one of them knows that I am bi and the other I told. That is good for me because my high school has eyes (my mom has people in the high school that tell her what is going on. Plus, my sister's best friend's brother is in almost all my classes).  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff