Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Your Favorite Anime Gesture? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:34 pm
I like the wiggly arm thing... Y'know. You see it a lot in Excel Saga. I also like the gloom lines, when a character is tired, or sad, or depressed, there's a mess of vertical lines under one or both of their eyes, or it's part of the background along with all those swirly little white will-o-whisp things. xd Those are the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:54 pm
MadAzrael
I like the wiggly arm thing... Y'know. You see it a lot in Excel Saga. I also like the gloom lines, when a character is tired, or sad, or depressed, there's a mess of vertical lines under one or both of their eyes, or it's part of the background along with all those swirly little white will-o-whisp things. xd Those are the best.

Yea those are awesome 3nodding I also like the little neko faces and falling over  

Naerin

Moonlit_Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:47 pm
I like the magic bandages. The band-aids that appear on someone and disappear in the next frame of scene.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:01 pm
I like the anime sweat drops!  

Adonis Sang Raal

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:02 pm
I also like it when anime people stare, they have the lines and the dots underneath it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:52 pm
Sure, I like the sweatdrops and facefalls.

But my favorite is the one that I can do in real life. And that's where they stuck their tounge out and pull bottom eyelids down. I love doing that to people. whee  

Akari Tsuvi

Ruun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:32 pm
The shock and embrassment fall, blaugh I can't help but crack up everytime.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:55 pm
I like it when they have swirly eyes or when they fall down when someone does something stupid. Or the classic (>.<) sign.  

[.Living Color.]

Midnight_Myst

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:55 am
I actually have three (3) favs: the anger mark, the sweat drop, and the glasses glint.

I absolutely love those three!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:28 am
I like when they get excited, scared, or embarrassed, and cat ears and a tail pop out. I also like when the hunger 'goes to the legs' as Excel puts it, and they just kind of float to the ground, and when their upper face is in shadow and their eyes glint.
But my favorite - my absolute favorite - is the nosebleed. Especially when said nosebleed propels them across the room. So, of course, I love Naruto's 'Ninja Centerfold' trick. Damn, is he hot when he does that!  

WingScythe

bugzeek

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:56 am
o-O  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:42 am
I like the flailing arms run. You know when someone is like running from a group of girls and his arms are just all over the place.  

A Silent Protagonist

sprrs

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:44 pm
Oh I like when a person pumps their fist into the air when they're determined or angry or really grateful for something it's awesome I like doing that xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:14 pm
i love the supa angry face the crossover of scream and stressed  

Tyler Diablo

Umiman

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:22 am
the sweat!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers